Symptoms

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I forgot to do my History homework,” the sudden cries force the guys to look at her. Yoora displays her panic face while her hands busily rummage inside her school bag pack, searching for the work book.

She was too tired to even do anything yesterday. The moment she reaches her home, it was already near 6pm. After they’ve arrived at school, the teachers kind of kidnapped her to help them to put the gears and stuffs into the school stores. As a result, she was been held back for a couple hours before she can finally walk home. Adding the fatigue of all those works she did, she needs to drag her feet back home with a two luggage on her hands.

Yoora should’ve skip today’s class and rest at home instead.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Let me copy your work,” she said as she flips the pages of her history workbook.

“Do you expect me to do it too? I’m just about to get started,” he said before he turns his body to the front again. Yoora gritted her teeth before she ruffles her hair.

“I’m going to be dead if the teacher’s come in. Kyungsoo-ah, can you please let me borrow your book?” Yoora said with a pleading tone. She put her hands together and gave him her small pouts. Kyungsoo laugh at the sight.

“What to do? I already lend my book to Sehun and Minseok,” he said and immediately Yoora grabs Sehun shirt, pulling him to her.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Give me Kyungsoo’s book,”

Sehun groan when he was pull from behind. His writing messes up a little and he hates that.

“Do it yourself! If you want it, then wait,” he said before he continues doing his unfinished task.

“How can you say that? The teacher will be here in 10 minutes,” she cried

“Wait a little, okay? We’re trying to finish as soon as possible,” Minseok cuts, looking at Yoora with sorry in his face. They both are trying to finish their works as soon as possible. In another five minutes, their History  class will starts. Using Kyungsoo answers as their ‘reference’, their hands work fast to jotted down all the answer on their own workbook.

Yoora mouth agape when the boys infront of her ignoring all her pleading. To think that she use her rarely aegyo on them! She creased her brows, feeling some sort of betrayal happening here. It’s like they don’t care that she will be punished by their teacher later.

“But guys –“

“Use mine,”

Yoora couldn’t finish her words when Luhan interfere her words. She look at the book that Luhan shove in front of her before she look at him. Luhan smile when he saw the confuse look in her eyes. He nodded, urging her to open up the book.

“Wow, you did your homework?” Yoora face looks astonished. Luhan lips tug a little and he nodded.

“Use it,” he repeats.

“Really? Can I?” she said before she clutch on the guy’s book on her chest. Luhan nodded for a second time.

“Faster before the teacher come,” he remind her. Upon hearing his words, Yoora hurriedly flips open his book before she place it in front of her. Luhan really did all his homework. Somehow, Yoora was rather surprised. He is pretty diligent than she thought.

She hurriedly finishes her homework; using Luhan answers as her ‘guide’. Yoora smiles as she finished her last word on the book.  She held her head up and immediately scowl when she saw Sehun and Minseok already finished their works and now are busy eating, without waiting for her

“I can’t believe you guys,” she cries, snatching two packets of choco pie from Sehun hand. Minseok shows her his famous chubby grin. “Sorry,” he said, understanding the girl words of unsatisfiedness.

She rolls her eyes before she turn to Luhan.

“Thank You Luhan . I owe you one,” she said winking, slipping the book to his desk. Luhan freeze and he can feel a soft thud in his chest. The same feel again. The same feel he got when Yoora playing these kinds of jokes to him.

Luhan only give a small nod before he looks elsewhere.

Yoora shurugged her shoulders. Seriously! Even though they are already cool with each other, the guy really is short with words and she doesn’t know why. Was he always like this? But Yoora was 100% sure that Luhan are much more talkative when he is with the guys.

“Here, token of appreciation,” Yoora chirp handing him the other packet of choco pie. Luhan snort quietly before he grabs the snack from Yoora. “Thanks,” his tone was obvious a sarcastic remarks and Yoora also notice that. She give him a wide grin; knowing the reason behind Luhan sarcasm

“What do you mean ‘token of appreciation’? It’s not even yours, It’s my choco pies,” Suhan barks, glaring playfully at Yoora. The girl hits his head in annoyance “There’s other word for that you stupid. Its called joking. Luhan knows that I don’t really mean that way,” she said before pushing his head for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter