Camping

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan steps into the class followed by the other three guys. He looks over at his seat and saw Yoora backpack already been hanging to her chair. He walks towards his table and take another glance at the empty chair beside him.

“Where is Yoora?”he ask lowly, rather to himself.  Sehun looks over at him while the other two just jolt their shoulders.

“She said she needs to come early today but she doesn’t say why,” Sehun said. Luhan just nodded.

Just then the classroom door is being slide upon loudly. Almost all the people in the class turn their head toward the door direction, including those four.

“Yo, guys!” she waves a hand up in the air. Her other arm was full of the snacks that she just bought at the cafeteris.

“Yoora!” Minseok exclaims with his wide smile. Yoora replied with a wave

“Where did you go?”Kyungsoo ask, frowning at her.

Yoora walks over to her table before she placed the foods on top of her desk carefully.

“Oh, I am on duty today. So I need to grab the teacher’s note and stuff,” she said, dragging her chair for her to seat.

The three of them let out a soft Oh . Luhan just keep quiet. He eyes the foods on her table.

Ever since Luhan knew her, he realize that this girl eats a lot. She easily get hungry and when she does, she will whining non-stop.

“Hey Xi Luhan,” Yoora greeted with a chirpy tone. Luhan looks over at her for a second before he rolled his eyes, looking the other way. Yoora just scoffed at his action.

 Luhan always avoiding looking at her and he always end up looking at other things when they converse. Just like now, he was looking at the food instead of her when suddenly a hand popped in front of his face.

Surprised, he looks up and saw Yoora looking at him while full of sandwich. He jerks his body to the back, dumbfounded by her action. Yoora looks at him with her big eyes. She places the chocolate bun onto his palm. Luhan couldn’t do anything but to grab the food on top of his hand. He looks over at Yoora and the girl nod her head, telling him to eat it.

“Now, choose you guys. My treats,” she said as she takes another bite into . The boys’ cheers and each of them grab the food on top of her table.

Luhan just stares at the food on his hand. He looks over at Yoora who busy talking loudly with the boys. They are so loud that it practically grab the others attention too. Luhan gulps down.

“T-Thanks,” he slowly muttered when they are busy chattering. It was loud that Luhan know that Yoora wouldn’t probably hear him. Luhan slightly shocked when Yoora turns around to see him. The girl jerks her body forward.

“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you,” she said looking at him. Luhan flustered in his seat. He coughs before he shook his head.  “i-Its nothing,” he slightly raise his voice. Yoora just nodded before she turns her attention towards the boys again.

Luhan sighed. He thought Yoora heard him just then. He keeps on being silent, not even bothering joining their conversation. Luhan just munch his food slowly.  He sometimes glances over at Yoora who was busy laughing.

That girl really keeps her words. She really did pretend like nothing has happened between them. She still treats him as her friend. Never even once Yoora has mentioned about his act towards the boys and Luhan couldn’t figure out why she didn’t. He expecting her to tattle tale it to them and make them to hate him, but he was wrong. Yoora never ever do anything to make the boys hate him. In fact, she always asks him to join her and the boys whenever they hang out outside the school.

Its been two weeks since he was transferred here. He is adapting quite well thanks to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter