Transferee

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good Morning Appa!” she shouted while hoping her way downstairs. The old man who was busy engrossed reading the newspaper flip his head towards his daughter direction.

“Yoora, you will fall down. Please be more careful,” he gave her daughter a slight frown. He folded the newspaper before he put it beside the table.

The girl gives a small chuckle before she walks toward her father. She lowered her body a little to give her dad a peck on his cheek.  She smiles at her dad before she moves at the other side of the table, sitting down on the empty chair.

“I won’t,” she said, grabbing the tea pot on the table before she pours it on the small porcelain cup in front of her.

Mr Lee just shook his head in surrender. His only daughter is so well known for being a stubborn girl.

Lee Yoora, his one and only child. A spontaneous and an easy-going girl.  She is known for being a girl who might not be a girl after all. In other words, she is quite a rough-cut type of girl. Instead of doing her make-up like other girls her age supposed to do, she is the type that goes to school with her bed hair without the slightest care. Instead of playing girlish sports such as netball, she loves spending her evening in the field with the boys.

Its not like she don’t have any feminine side of her, she does. In fact her favourite color is purple. She is the type who only shows her aegyo to the people she comfortable with. Her friends mostly consist of boys and she often being dissed by the girls for that.

Lee Yoora- despite being a not-your-average-girl, she actually quite pretty. Her wavy hair was cut down to her shoulder, adding the volume around its end and Its kinda make her a like a cute shoujo character.  She has a pair of big eyes with long eyelashes and double eyelids. Her skin is white and that make her cheek to easily redden. She has a small frame of body making her kinda look like some sort of Lolita. Her lips always pink and she has a tiny mole on her chin, making it as her attractive points. Overall, you can classify her into the pretty category – minus her personality, though.

“Are you going to be late today too?” her mother ask while refill her husband cup for the second time. Her husband give a small smile and her mother immediately replies it.

“Yeah. I’ve promised the boys to play basketball today,” she said in a muffled voice. Its not even a second before she finished her swallow when she shoved another bites of pancake into . Both of her hands busy working, cutting and shoving it inside at the same time.

“Eat properly young lady. Where’s your manners?” her dad scolded her. He handed her the tissues.

Yoora just replies it with her goofy grin. She was about to shove another bite of pancake when she heard the house bell ring. Immediately, she drops her knife and fork before she gulp down her drinks in one go.

“Gotta go, dad. Im gonna be late. Love you both!” she said, grabbing her backpack and hangs it over her shoulder. She kisses both of her parents before she sprint to the front door.

She puts on her favorite red converse, not bothering to tie up the shoelaces.

 

 

“Morning boys,” she exclaimed as soon she saw the three figures who resting their backs on the walls.

Automatically, the three head turn over to look at her.

Kyungsoo, Sehun and Minseok. The three guys stood there with a small grin immediately plastered after being greeted by the familiar voice. The three idiots who have always been there for her.

“Morn’ Yoora,”Minseok greeted, flashing his pink gums. Yoora waves a hand towards the puffy cheek guy. “Morning cute baozi,” she said, pinching his cheek slightly. Minseok slap her hands away and Yoora just giggle in response.

“Yah, ‘bad-hair’ day again?” she could see Sehun looks at her from head to toe. Yoora just laugh in agreement.

“It’s because you don’t care about your appearance that the girls at school disregard you,” Kyungsoo let out a soft sigh. He runs his finger on top of Yoora hair before he brushed them slightly, adjusting the un-proportioned hair. Yoora just let Kyungsoo do his job. Almost every day, the boy will fix her hair in the morning before they go to school.

“I don’t care” she scoffed makes Kyungsoo grew irritated. He nudges her forehead slightly making the girl yelp in pain

“It hurts you fool!” she glared. Kyungsoo clicked his tongue.

“Try to care for yourself more,” he said. Yoora rolls her eyes before playfully stick her tongue out towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hissed in annoy.  This girl never listens to people!

Sehun and Minseok let out a small laugh. “Come on guys. We’re gonna be late,” Minseok said as his feet started to take his first step away from Yoora house.

Sehun slings his arm on Yoora shoulder and drag the girl small body to the school.

Remember how she always being dissed by the girls at her school? Well, the major reason are these three boys. They are what you called the ‘kingka’ of the school. Handsome, smart and also good in sports. The handsome guys and the princes of the girls heart.  And they are also her bestfriends.

She knew the other girls were jealous of her because she got to spent time with three of them all the time. She go to school wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter