My parents & fiance left me; What should I do now?

Another Cinderella Story

Play Run Devil Run- SNSD or I don't care- 2NE1


1/15/10-Friday:

While I walked downstairs to see if he was here, I stopped midway because instead of Byeongsil being here, my eonni, Jade was here. She was sitting there patting her leg as if she was keeping herself occupied. But what is she waiting for? Who is she waiting for? Probably my brother...

"자기야 ~" Someone called.

Jade turned her head, and looked toward the kitchen where the sound was coming from. Then, I saw Byeongsil appear with two mugs filled with hot chocolate & the cream. I could smell it from afar. He gave one to Jade, and she gave him a warm smile. Then they both took a sip of the hot chocolate from their mugs. Once Jade pulled the mug away from , there was cream on her lips.

What a coincidence...

Then, as awkward as it could get, after Byeongsil took the mug away from his face, he saw the cream on her lips. He got close to her and said,

"자, 내가 크림을 입술 하차하자," and kissed her passionately.

What. A. Player!

However, as I was watching she didn't pull away, she just sat there actually enjoying it. I was surprised she would actually kiss someone who's NOT my brother. I tried to slowly go back upstairs and-

*creak*

I had forgotten that if you step on one of the stair-steps, it creaks really loud. When Byeongsil and Jade heard that, they pulled away quickly, and looked around to see where the sound came from.

I am in so much trouble...

So then I tried to quickly run up the stairs, as fast as I could. But once I reached the top of the stairs, I could feel a stare on my back. I turned around slowly... to see my brother awake. Although, he looks pretty tired to me.

"Good morning, Jasmine," he said slowly.

"Good morning," I replied as I lifted hand as if I were waving 'hi'.

He proceeded past me, and walked downstairs, but as soon as took the first step, I jumped in front of him, and told him in a hushed tone,

"Don't go downstairs."

As though it seemed like he didn't care, in which he probably didn't, he walked back to his room. I followed and watched him go into his room, pull the covers over himself, and fall back asleep. I was totally relieved. Then, I remembered Jade and Byeongsil, they're still downstairs. So, I ran down the stairs, stopping midway, and found Byeongsil walking Jade to the door. She gave him a kiss goodbye, and left out the door. He shut the door on her way out. He suddenly ran to the closest window that showed the front of the palace. I could tell he was watching Jade leave. So then I watched him watch Jade leave for about...

1.......... 2.......... 3.......... 4.......... 5.......... 6.......... 7.......... 8.......... 9.......... 10...

10(!!) minutes. Then he left, shutting the door behind him. I walked down the rest of the steps, and stopped at the bottom of the steps. I was thinking about what had just recently happened, and yesterday. So, he could love someone-with no money involved- and kiss that certain someone without the forced person knowing anything about it. I know this might sound a bit country, but I just have to say... Well, I'll be darned! For some odd reason, my heart stopped for a moment, and then started to beat again.

I thoughts suddenly came to one subject; What do I do? Should I:

A. Tell my brother his girlfriend is a cheater, and she's cheating on you with Byeongsil.

B. Not tell my brother at all about the situation.

C. Go on a speed-dating hunt for my brother and I.

I had other scenarios, but I think these 3 were more important.

Suddenly, I heard my brother break my thoughts,

"Misdreavous... Are you okay?" he asked.

I snapped out of my trance of thinking, and replied, "Yeah.. I'm fine."

He then walked past me, and walked into that kitchen.

"Hey, Jaz," he called.

"Yes?" I responded as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Did you supposedly drink two cups of hot chocolate?"

"No."

He sighed, and said, "Okay."

Then, he opened a cabinet door, and pulled out a bowl. I slowly walked over to the fridge, and pulled out a container filled with watermelon. However, there was a note stuck on top of it. The note said:

Dear Jasmine & Hyunjoon,

Daddy and I have gone to one of our private islands. We'll be back in two months. There should be kimchi, tteog, kong ppang, and many other things in the kitchen for you guys to snack on or eat. I love you guys, very much. I hope to see you guys soon. heart  

Love,

Mother & Father

P.S. Your father says no wild parties.

Okay... Since when has it occurred to me or Hyunjoon to actually throw a party? I'm pretty sure Hyunjoon is willing to do that, but not me. Also, I think we would run out of food by that time the one month is over.. Do you know why?- Because of my brother whom eats at night all the time. I'm actually surprised-this boy eats whatever day & night, but never gains a single pound. However, he just doesn't eat the food, he INHALES it. Like... a train inhaling coal. indecision  

Other than that, he always wakes up late because of Starcraft, W.O.W., Maple Story, etc. Sometimes I wonder, 'How does he give a girl attention?'

On top of that, his room. Oh ho ho ho, yes (Sorry if I brought one of Santa's phrases into this...). His room. Let me tell you, he has clothes on the floor, posters of-random girls that I don't even know about- Mario, Maple story, etc., and last, but not least, his closet, and desk... is pretty much clean...

...Okay, sorry for getting off topic, anyway, I wanted to ask him, "Would you want to come to Seoul with me?", but what had leapt out of my mouth was,

"Did you know that mom and dad left?"

"No."

"Well, in this case, they left to go to one of their private islands."

"Okay," he replied, spooning cereal into his mouth.

I was nervous, but I didn't want to give up. "Hey, Hyunjoon," I said, about to ask my question. "Would you want to go to Seoul with me?" I asked.

Then to my surprise, he did a spit take to his right. How come that looks so familiar? Oh, well... Suddenly, he looked at me with an are-you-crazy expression, but at the same it looked like an I'm-disappointed-in-you expression. I just stood there, and pouted away.

  

(3rd person omniscient)

*Did she just say she wanted to go to Seoul?* Hyunjoon thought about what she had just said, and didn't know whether to go or to stay. *What about father? I promised.*

*Should we go back? I mean, there's nothing wrong about going back to your hometown, right?*

Trying to start a conversation, Jasmine said, "So, how's your cereal?"

"It's okay..."

"So.. um... You don't have to go if you-"

"No.. Actually, I want to go."

"Really?" Jasmine brightened.

"Yes."

"Yay!!" Jasmine clapped while jumping up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Line 4: Honey~   Line 12: Here, let me get the cream off your lips