Going to Seoul (Part 2)

Another Cinderella Story

Play Seoul-Super Junior & Girls Generation


Once we got onto the plane, we settled down for a few moments. Then, my sister fell asleep. I got out my laptop, and got on to Twitter. I saw that Nichkhun was on, too.

PrinceJHJ90: Annyeong, Nickhun!~

Khunnie0624: Who is this?

PrinceJHJ90: It's me, Hyunjoon.

Khunnie0624: No, really. Who is this?

PrinceJHJ90: Fine. If you don't believe me, then I'll tell everyone about your senior prom.

Khunnie0624: How do you know about that?!

PrinceJHJ90: Because you told me, Hyunjoon, about that story.

Khunnie0624: Are you sure you're not a stalker? :P

PrinceJHJ90: DUDE!

Khunnie0624: Alright, alright. I was just kidding.

PrinceJHJ90: So, should we start with the date or the prom dress?

Khunnie0624: DUDE!!

PrinceJHJ90: I mean, I really don't know how most of girls turned you down.

Khunnie0624: DUDE!?!?

PrinceJHJ90: But then again, you also tried to ask my sister to prom.

Khunnie0624: This conversation seems a bit one-sided!!

PrinceJHJ90: Not only that, you tried ask out the girl I liked.

Khunnie0624: You're gonna die when you get here.

PrinceJHJ90: Oh, really.

Khunnie0624: I guess I'll just tell everyone about your addiction to Starcraft.

PrinceJHJ90: I don't think anybody would care for my addiction to Starcraft.

Khunnie0624: Then I'll tell everyone who you're crushing on in Girls Generation.

PrinceJHJ90: You wouldn't!

Khunnie0624: Try me.

PrinceJHJ90: ...Annyeonghi jumuseyo!

Those were my last words and then signed off of twitter. I shut my laptop, and went to sleep.

~~~~~

( Jasmine's P.O.V)

I suddenly felt as if I had regained consciousness, and fluttered my eyes open. It was almost the crack of dawn. Almost everyone on the plane was asleep. I pulled out my phone, and just slightly glanced at it. I tried to read the clock on it, but my eyes wouldn't adjust right at the moment. I tried to read it. 5.. 4.. 3...? 5,4,3? Oh, I get it. it's 5:43. I tried reading again, a.. m.. Sun.. day.. 17... I suddenly sat up at the sight of that. We left the airport at 10 am. So, my brother and I basically slept for like... 20 HOURS?!?! I've never slept for more than 8 or 9 hours. How long were we on the plane?

Since I was too lazy to grab my laptop, I took my brother's. He was in a deep sleep, so hopefully, he wouldn't mind if his little sister got on. Once I opened it up the password bar appeared. Thankfully, I knew the password. If you were as nosy as I am, I bet you would be able to do same thing.

I typed the password: 08141994

I thought it was thoughtful of him to put my birthday as his password. Truthfully, I did the same thing.

My computer password is 02121990

He never knew my computer password, but he doesn't know that I know his. Everytime he asks me, I say that I will log on for him or I would say that he doesn't need to know.

I logged on to Twitter and typed in my status space:

PJYJ81494: Princess Jasmine is coming back to her hometown, Seoul. Has it changed? I bet it has. Dae han mi gug! *Claps 5 times* Lol

After that, I logged off, and went to a different website. As weird as it may sound, I went to my favorite fanfiction site and started reading. I love reading, and writing. Just not fanfics. I don't think I'll change my mind today. Or tomorrow. But I will someday.

Sometimes I wonder, do I have any relatives in Seoul? I never asked. Hyunjoon, nor mom mentioned any. I hope to find some.

*Ding Dong~*

Suddenly a voice came on, "Annyeong haseyo, seung-gaeg." My brother woke up and groaned at the sound of it. Then went back to sleep. The other passengers did the same thing, but they stayed awake. "Igeos-eun Kaebtin Gim imyeo, banghaehaeseo joesong haeyo. I bihaenggineun yag 5 bunnaee dochaghabnida. Yeoleobun moduga 15 bun bihaenggileul jechulhabnida."

~~~~~~~~~~

Line 47: Good morning, passengers.  

Line 48-49: This is Captain Kim, and I'm sorry to disturb you. This plane will land in approximately five minutes. All of you will file out of the plane in fifteen minutes. 

 

NillaBerryMymy:

lol i got interested when i saw vietnamese lol! XD  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May: I'm so glad you did! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

randomsparadise:

hi!!
i really love the story so far! :DD
gosh her dad is so cruel ><
hmm so the flower boy is Byeongsil? ...he looks kinda mean :\ but let's hope he isn't ^^
I wanna see how this turns out :D
update soon!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May: Hey~! And thank you for the love!

Jasmine: I'm so glad you agree with me!! -puts hand on chest- Both my dad and Byeongsil are cruel~

Byeongsil: -makes an irritated face- Am not!!!

Jasmine: Are, too!

Byeongsil: Am not!!

Jasmine & Mai-mai: Are too!!!!

May: -sighs while the bickering continues- ...-_-'