Let's meet at 2pm (part 2)

Another Cinderella Story

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e


"Wow.." I heard Nichkhun gasp.

I spun around to see him gaping at the luxuriously painted walls and newly modeled inventions. I have to admit that even though I didn't even look at the house, my mom did a pretty good job buying one!

"So, where would you guys like to go for dinner tonight?" Nichkhun asked us.

My brother and I glanced at each other. I was panic-stricken, and, to me, he looked like he was just lost.

"Whatever sounds good to you!" I blurted in a sheepish manner. Then, I looked down because it sounds like it came out the wrong way. I glanced at Hyunjoon again, but he was glaring at me. I made a 'what-do-you-want-from-me?!' face at him. He rolled his eyes. I did the same.

"Ddukboki?" he questioned.

As quickly as he could, my brother shook his head, "Oh, um.. I.. uh.. she... We'd(!) hate to impose."

"Oh, but insist! You guys just got here," Nichkhun protested.

"No, no, it's okay. We should probably settle before going anywhere," I said glancing at my brother every other word.

"Okay.. How about tomorrow?" he asked. "At.. 2PM?"

"We don't want to be a burden-" I pleaded, but got cut off.

He came up to me and pleaded, "Please~?" Then, showed off his many faces to make me say yes.

     

I slowly looked over at my brother; he was banging his head on the wall muttering in Chinese, "Zhè shì yibián, xiàng canjia wuhuì.."—This is like the prom all over again..

"Fine!" I blurted to stop this nonsense even if Nichkhun is really cute... "We'll go, but please tell me who all is going," I commanded.

He brightened and straightened up, "All of 2PM, of course!"

I stiffened feeling panic-stricken. Is that all guys? "Is that.. all guys~?" I sheepishly smiled.

He eyed me curiously, "Aren't we popular in California?"

He thinks we came all this way from California? Oh no.. Now what am I supposed to say?! I am still against talking to any guy except Hyunjoon. I have never met a guy so nice like Nichkhun. So.. I guess I can trust him... I came back to reality remembering that I haven't answered his question. "I don't know what you are talking about.." I looked down guiltily.

I only know SM artists. I don't know any others...

"We're a KPOP group with si-i-i-even members," he smiled. My mind was completely blown away at how I could not comprehend what he just said. Does his group have 6 or 7 members? "Do you mind if I.." he asked pointing to the couch.

"Not at all," I said shaking my head.

"Come sit," he patted the seat next him.

I cautiously made my way over to him, but I sat 3 feet away from where he sat. It's not that I don't trust him, it's the fact that I'll freak out and attack him. As if it was a his personally sad life story, he spilled everything needed to know about 2PM's history. I nodded as if I knew what he was going through, when actually, some of the things he's mentioned has happened to me.

Becoming a famous person in a foreign place? Check.

Getting chased and trampled by girls/boys? Check.

Losing someone who was treated like family? Check.

It's true yet saddening to hear all of these things happen to him. I suddenly felt like I was in a trance where time stopped; it was only me and him. Wait! What am I thinking?! I softly laughed at the thought. However, the feeling never left me.

Once he was done telling his story, he took deep breaths to prevent himself from crying. He stood up and sheepishly rubbed his neck, "I better get going. I have a schedule to keep."

I snapped out of my trance and looked up. Reality can't go away, can it? "I guess so.." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" Nichkhun asked; he looked at me displeased. I guess he heard what I said.

"I was just.. um.. thinking aloud..." I looked down. I couldn't bear to look him in the eye.

"So.. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" he questioned me.

"Definitely," I calmly and happily beamed.

I walked Nichkhun to the door. Once he got into his car, he drove out of the driveway, out on to the road, and rolled down his window, he was waving with one of his killer smiles. I smiled and waved back as my heart slowly starting to beat faster than normal. Oh, Lord! Please don't tell me I'm falling for him.

When I turned back around to search for my brother, he was sleeping standing up. I rushed him off to his bedroom (A/N: if you go back to the last chapter, his bedroom is the one with the green covers on the bed).

I unpacked a few of my cleansing products and did my night routine. Then I undressed and put on a big loose shirt that says, 'race for the cure' by Susan G. Komen, and a pair of short shorts. I went to bed thinking of tomorrow, but what seemed more important on my mind images of Nichkhun mostly appeared as I drifted off into dreamland.

~~~~~

The next day was a Monday (100118). I was super excited and couldn't wait for Nichkhun to pick us up or something.. Actually, I don't even know where we're going! I guess my mind has so much to think about. I quickly got up out of bed as if hoping to the would never leave me. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, brushed my hair, and then searched my bag for something good to wear. At the bottom of my bag, I found the perfect outfit.

     

There's no way (!!) my brother could complain. I sat down on the couch in the downstairs living room. I plugged in my computer charger and my computer. I had 3 unopened messages.

Hello?
You on?
Did you die?!?! T~T

I chuckled at the sight of it all. He may be my friend, but when I meet him in person and does the same thing, I'm going to pretend that I don't know him whatsoever.

Yeobo~! Yoboseyo~

Huh?! Nugu?? I'm sorry, but I don't know you.

Oppa! Don't you know it's your one and only princess~?

Aniyo.. ;~;

Yah!! How could you forget about me!! How dare you!! *angrily pouts*

After his reply, I turned away from the computer screen. Suddenly, I was inches away from my brother's face. He either looked mad because I didn't wake him up or overprotective because I was messaging a guy behind his back... I dared myself to look at my computer's clock. It was 12'o'clock. "Ping!" my computer said.

"So," I started. "How was your slumber?"

"What are you doing?" he glared at me.

"Nothing!" I blurted.

"WHY didn't you wake me?!" he scowled.

I breathly stuttered, "(h)I.. (h)we.. (h)um.."

Ping!

"It's already twelve, I haven't even gotten ready, and you're messaging a guy I don't know about!" he scolded.

I stomped my foot and stood up, "Look! We have two hours until he gets here! SO, hurry along and get ready for your"—air quote—"boyfriend~"—air quote—

He walked away, steamed at my action. Even though I felt guilty, I could care less of what he would have said.

Okay, okay, I was just kidding!
So, how are you? It's been a while since we've talked.

My life is getting better! I can't wait to meet you in person~!

Wait. You're in Seoul?! When? How?? Your cruel devil-like father let you??

Y-ep! :D

Hold on, something's a miss here..

What do you mean?

There's no way he would let you..

You never know~! :)

Oh nan~ geu nuga nuga mwolaeneun naneun sanggwan eobdago
(Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn't matter to me)
 
My phone started ringing, but I didn't know where I put it.. -_-' This is the first time I've not known where my phone is...
 
Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo neoman balabondago
(Whoever whoever curses me, I'll only look at you)
 
I love my ringtone, but it has GOT to stop. I checked all of my drawers in my room. It was nowhere to be found...
 
Na dashi tae-eonan daedo ojik neo ppunilago
(Even when I'm born again, it's still only you)
 
I paused because I loved this next part...
 
Jjaekkak jjaekkak shigani heulleodo
(Tick tock tick tock, even as time goes by)
 
Yes! Even as time goes by, I still can't find my phone...
 
Ping!
 
And there goes my computer...
 
Where are you in Seoul?
 
Oh nan~ neol salanghanda malhaedo cheon beon man beon malhaedo
(Oh when you say you love me thousands and millions of times)
 
Somewhere probably.. 5-10 miles away from the border of the Seoul province.
P.S. BRB :)
 
There's only one person I know who came in without my permission...
 
Nae gaseum sok da bul tago maleun ipsul dwedolok
(Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips where out)
 
I started to look for my next target: Hyunjoon!
 
Na dashi tae-eonan daedo ojik neo ppunilago
(Even when I'm born again, it's still only you)
 
Ping!
 
Isn't that far?
P.S. Okay :)
 
I found him in the bathroom. No, I wasn't inside. The door is locked, and I'm still phone-less.
 
"Hyunjoon! Where's my phone?!" I screamed through the door.
 
"Whatever you're implying, I don't have it!" he screamed back.
 
Jjaekkak jjaekkak shigani heulleodo, oh nan~
(Tick tock tick tock, even as time goes by; Oh, I~)
 
"You and I were the only ones in the room! Who else would've taken my phone?!" I yelled.
 
I heard him deeply sigh. "Did you check your bag?"
 
I pondered the thought, 'Is it really in my bag?' I walked away, saying, "Not yet.." Then, I heard my ringtone replay itself.
 
Oh nan~ geu nuga nuga mwolaeneun naneun sanggwan eobdago
(Oh whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn't matter to me)
Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo neoman balabondago
(Whoever whoever curses me, I'll only look at you)
 
I sat in front of my miscellaneous bag and prayed that it would be in this bag! I opened one of the pockets to see my phone singing "It's you" by Super Junior with the ID blinking "Unknown number".

I answered the call, "Yoboseyo?"

"Hey there sweet thang~" I heard a familiar voice.. but I don't know whose...

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Oh come on~! Don't play that same trick again!" he replied.

-gasp- He's that tall lanky guy from Starbucks! "If you don't mind me asking.."—softly chuckles, then dead SERIOUS—"what do you want from me?!"

Boy, was I wrong to ask such a strange, weird, stupid question because his reply made me want to go to a therapist..

"!" was what came out.

Thank the Lord this guy wasn't in front of me because I could feel myself blush like a tomato. I immediately hung up and ran to my computer.

Well, it depends where to and from the destination is.

Really? Wouldn't you want to near downtown Seoul?

I didn't choose my house, my mother is just protecting us from harm.

Who's us? Do you have a brother??

If this is my pan pal, yes, I have a brother. I told you early on, remember?

OMG! T~T Sorry, my members were messing with my computer. I can beat them up for whatever dirty or nasty things they said to you.

So, you weren't here the past few minutes?

No because I was using the restroom..

Awesome TMI...

LOL Ikr?!

-_-'... No...

Oh nan~ geu nuga nuga mwolaeneun naneun sanggwan eobdago Apparently, my phone is ringing again.

The more stupid I get, I might as well fail common sense.. T~T I picked up the call without looking at the ID.

"Hello?" I answered as if my friend was calling me.

"Come outside," the person said.

I felt like I was on the edge of a cliff, flailing my arms to balance myself. If I make a mistake, I'll die. I cautiously headed towards the front door. I opened the door to see a surprised guest.. more like he surprised me...

He held out a rose with the thorns on them. I noticed that there was cuts on his left hand, and he was bleeding like crazy. He probably picked this from our garden. Now I felt guilty he went through all this trouble. "Will you forgive me?"

"I don't know.." I said looking down at the rose. *..what to say..* No boy has EVER done this for me.

"Keep it, if you want," he gestured.

"Thanks," I smiled. From the corner of my eye, I could see him smirking. "Please, come in," I gestured.

"No thanks. I gotta go," he turned away, but I caught his shirt.

"Wait! Your hand.." I pointed out to him.

"Keok jeong ma," he waved my words away. "It'll be fine."

I shook my head, "Aniyo." I pulled him into the house like a child, "Your hand is bleeding. I can't and won't let you go back like that." I made him sit down on the couch. "Sit here, I'll go get the first aid kit," I smiled at him.

Thankfully, my mother told me she stored one in every room except for the kitchen. I wondered why she didn't, but it's okay. I grabbed the one from room and ran back downstairs.

When I came back, he was on my computer. "So who's your boy toy?" he asked.

I snatched my computer away from him. "He's not my 'boy toy', he's my best friend."

I forgot to close the door, so I closed so the air inside doesn't get wasted. I grabbed a paper towel and wet it with it water. 

Then, I carefully took his hand and cleaned the blood off of it. "You know you didn't have to do that for me," I muttered, still cleaning his bloody hand.

"No one should ignore a y girl like you," he commented. "But, of course, you're probably not as y as I am." Now that sounds somewhat conceited..

I grabbed a cotton swab and wet it with alcohol. Then I slowly applied it to his wounds.

"FU-" he screamed, but I cut him off.

"DON'T START CURSING!" I raised my voice at him. I lifted the cotton swab and blew on the parts where I applied it. I looked up at him, "Better?"

He looked surprised. Is he okay? I just ignored it and threw away the cotton swab. I grabbed the gauze and wrapped his hand with it. I grabbed the medical tape, ripped a little piece of it on my finger, and then ripped the gauze. I placed the tape where the gauze ended, "Can your hand move with that on?"

He tried moving his fingers, and then tried to curl his hand into a fist. "I believe so."

I looked at the clock; it was 12:45. "You should go," I said.

"Why?"

"My brother. If he sees you, he'll kill me, but more importantly you," I warned. I know my crazy overprotective brother more than anything. "Please leave."

"You know what? I'll stay," he declared.

"No! You have to go before-" I stopped because I could heard my brother's footsteps. "HIDE!" I whispered panic-stricken. I then shove him into the kitchen closet.

My brother appeared before me. "Were you talking to someone?" he eyed me suspiciously.

"Who? Me? No!" I nervously answered.

He continued to eye me for a few minutes; then shrugged and walked back upstairs. I sighed in relief, and opened the kitchen closet.

"Miss me?" he smirked.

I grabbed his arm and shoved him out the door. I faced him, "Look you seem like.. a nice guy.. and.. um..."

He took a step closer to me. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone for.." I continued, but stopped to think. I noticed that he looked much taller than I do. Plus, he's really good-looking; I unconciously had my eyes trace facial features.. and... Wait! I shook my head and quickly continued, "For the time being, please."

"Do you like me?" he asked.

I was shocked by his question. I quickly, but softly shut the door.

Don't speak~ I know just what you're saying

My phone was ringing, but it was a text.

Unknown Number: I'll take that as a yes. Love you, Yeobo~

I groaned in frustration. Being really pretty really stinks.. T~T

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Please(~!!) be Nichkhun!! I opened the door to find someone else, but I don't know who. I stepped back, "Nugu??"

"Annyeong haseyo! Nae ileumeun Taecyeon-ibnida," he bowed.

"Oh.. Annyeong haseyo, nae ileumeun Jasmine-ibnida," I bowed, still numb from the unexpected person.

Out of the blue, Nichkhun appeared behind him. "Did he startle you?" Nichkhun chuckled.

I shook my head in happiness. *I'm glad you guys made it.*