Let's meet at 2pm

Another Cinderella Story

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MHZpSNJQc 


Once we loaded ourselves off the plane, we headed toward the porter to collect our luggages. I left to go find a seat for    my brother and I to sit down and take a breather. Then he left to go call Nichkhun, or most likely find something to  eat.. probably because we were on that plane for 20 hours with nothing to drink or eat

I decided to pull out my iPod touch and listen to music in the meantime. Suddenly, I heard a scream. I twisted and turned my head to see where it was coming from. I saw no indication. So, I stood up from where I sat and saw a few gates down from mine that there was a herd of girls screaming with signs. I had wondered what of, but dismissed it from my mind and sat down. Hopefully, those girls will die down. 

I glanced to my right and saw what those girls were screaming about. It was none other than Super Junior, Shinee, DBSK/TVXQ!, F(x), Girls Generation, and more. The whole SMTOWN. I am an SMTOWN fan, in which meaning, I'm an ELF, Shawol, a Cassiopeia, an Aff(x)tion, a Sone and many more there is to name.

It suddenly felt like heaven, but it only lasted for about 5 minutes. Afterwards, my brother came back and said, "Nichkhun is on his way now. He'll be here in about a rough 30 minutes or so." I could smell his breath; it smelled like coke and something greasy. That's gross..

"Okay," was all that I could come up with at the moment. I was still in shock that I just saw all of my favorite artists pass right in front of me. I stopped the music on my iPod touch; I grabbed my wallet, and told Hyunjoon, "I'm going to go change my outfit. Then I might stop by Starbucks. Do you want anything?"

"No, I'm good," he replied quickly.

After his reply, I stood up from my seat once again. I took a deep breath to calm myself down, yet my insides were still nervous for actually flying all the way to Incheon and having my sudden urge to see Seoul. I started to head out and see what kind of stares there are in the airport. I already found the nearby Starbucks on my right, but no clothing store?

Once I glanced to my left, I spotted a clothing market with on-sale and clearance items. I paced myself towards the market and found an ajumma trying to rearrange her items in the store.

"Annyeong haseyo," I bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo," she smiled.

As I was looking through the racks, I found something that caught my eye.

     

It looked really cute. Bright side?—I would be my own person by wearing this outfit and no one can stand in my way. Down side?—Anyone or everyone would make fun of me for that fact there's a plush face of a cat on my sweater. I had not care for either, so I bought the outfit and rushed to the girl's restroom. Once I found an open stall, I went in, locked the door, and stripped off my brother's clothes, except for the V-neck tee. I slipped on the sweater and jeans and saw that I needed the shoes to match this out fit; however, I didn't bother nor did I plan on it. I came out carrying my brother's clothes in the bag the ajumma gave me.

Then, I made my way to Starbucks. I ordered a Vanilla bean frappe and a blueberry muffin, and then bought a pack of mints—for me and Hyunjoon, of course. I never liked the taste of coffee the first time I tried it. It seemed bitter; from what my American teachers have told me, it's not good for your health, but it's okay to have some every once in a while. I sat down at one of the tables that's nearest to the exit and started to (pace myself and) devour my food. I would look down at my items and back to the environment outside of the store every once in a while.

All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and glanced up. I saw a tall lanky guy with a playful smirk on his face. I had to admit, he is good-looking, but my mind called for a "hit & run"; I didn't budge. All that came out of my mouth was "Shì Shuí?"—Who?

     

He still kept a smile on his face. He sat in the other chair across from me. "You mind?" he questioned me in English.

As stupid as I was to forget my plan, I panicked, turned around to find a girl tapping her nail on the table. I answered, "What about your partner?" I asked. His smile grew as if he knew all along that I knew how to speak English. Either that or the act I had tried to pull off.

"Don't worry about her. I bet she could find someone better," he answered.

I don't know, but my mind went on defense mode. I didn't know if my mind was making assumptions or inferences. It said that this guy is a major flirt, a player, so don't make complete eye contact. Just try to make a clean getaway. "I'm sorry, but my brother is.." I said in a sorrowful tone, but got cut off.

"Leaving?" he asked. Did that mean that I was leaving, or did it mean that my brother was leaving? "It's okay, I'll just stay here with you," he smirked and placed his hand over mine.

I tensed up. No other guy has touched my hand except for Hyunjoon. I shifted my eyes to the busy airport hallway. A guy was coming toward the cafe. He looked familiar.. he was wearing regular sunglasses and a black and white Burton hat (I would obviously know it anywhere). Yet, no one came to mind..

He sat down at the table where the other girl is sitting. Then started to chat with her. I knew it; all men are players. They're decitful and untrustworthy. However, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Questions are the only way to know. "So, what are doing here, really?" I asked him.

"Came to pick up a few idiots. A monkey, a fish, a bunny; nothing new, right?" he answered and let go of my hand (thank the Lord!). Then he pointed at the guy who came in earlier. I turn around as he confessed, "That guy is one of them."

I turned back around and stared at him in disbelief. I pondered the thought if he was serious or not. I couldn't tell.

"Can I see your phone?" he questioned. My insides went crazy, and my outsides were numb. I didn't know whether to listen to him or just run away. Of course, I always kept my phone in my right pocket of my jeans, but I would never give things to complete stranger. I shook my head, hoping he would go away. As if he could read my mind, "I'm not moving until you hand me your phone."

"If I do, will you please go away?" I said, but it sounded rude of me to say that. As I started to reach for my phone, he replied in a teasing matter, "Maybe.." and then smirked.

I handed him my phone, and pouted in disappointment at myself. I would never give in this easily. He gave my phone to me. "See you around, cutie," he winked. *What just happened?* I pondered that thought.

I returned back to reality, and I still didn't move from my seat. Then, I got up, threw away my trash, and walked back to where my brother and I sat. He was asleep. -_-'

I didn't mind.. I guess. Just a minute later, a guy in sunglasses and a brown burley hat walked over to us. He bent down, and whispered, "Hey, my name's Nichkhun. It's nice to meet you." He extented a hand for me to shake. I ignored it, stood up, and bowed, "Annyeong haseyo. My name is Jasmine. It's nice to meet you, too."

I don't know him at all. All I know is that he's the one who is picking us up from the airport. I turned to my brother's sleeping state. I shook him once; nothing. I shook him again; nothing. I poked his shoulder a few times; nothing, but stirring. I then tried to poke his forehead really hard; his eyelids opened revealing his dark drown eyes. FINALLY!!

He lifted his head up, and sleepily greeted, "Hey, Nichkhun. When did you get here?"

"A minute ago," he replied. Then he clapped his hands, "Ready to go kids?"

"Hey! You're only older by two years! I'm NOT a kid!" my brother protested. I must admit that sometimes Hyunjoon will act like a kid. Nichkhun chuckled at his reaction.

"Okay, okay, kaja!" he smiled. Then led us to his car.

We headed toward a long green convertible with a black streak that runs vertically across it. My brother and I put our luggages in the trunk. I sat in the back of Nichkhun's car while my brother sat in the passenger seat.

Once we were on the road, Nichkhun asked us, "So, did you guys order a hotel room or.." He drifted off. I guess he had nothing else to say.

"Do you know where we're staying?" Hyunjoon asked in a doubtful tone.

"Yeah, um.. We're staying at a the house mom bought for us just a month ago," I answered. Suddenly, silence consumed us all.

My brother spoke, "First, how come she didn't tell me?! Second, you're lucky I still love you!"

"Even though the both us are guilty of being irresponsible, you're more irresponsible than I am, so mother told me; the reason why is because you once set the house on fire when you were thirteen and I was nine.." I answered.

"I didn't know that the candle's flames were able the reach the ceiling~" he defensively said.

"And~ you also hid your own computer, hoping I wouldn't find it. However, I did and let you find it on your own for two months straight. Then, once you found, you accused me of hiding it," I crossed my arms, even though they couldn't see.

"When was that?" he asked. Wow.. horrible memory.

"Two years ago," I plainly answered. I could tell he was mortified.

"If you don't mind me asking, where is your house?" I heard Nichkhun ask. I totally forgot about him as I was bickering with Hyunjoon.

"Our house is in a little subdivision that's in Yongsan-gu," I calmly replied. "Do you know where it is?" What a stupid question...

"Yeah, just give me a second," he responded. I haven't noticed, but there's a navigational system in his car. " Could you give me the house number and steet, please?"

"Sure, it's 101 Hankang-daelo."

"Thanks, Jasmine," he responded as he turned his head. I saw somewhat a smile on his. Mine was itching to come on.

As soon as we reached the house, my brother complained. Yet, I don't see how girls are worse than guys because Hyunjoon might just become a girl! Lord, why did you make my brother this way??

Other than that, our house was surrounded with other houses that were one story and it looked sort of run down, but not completely. Ours was like three stories.. I think...

"How are we going to get inside the house~?" he whined.

"With this key pad that was built-in," I pointed to the key pad that Hyunjoon didn't bother to look at. I lifted the cover and typed in 0105—our mother's birthdate. Then I slid the cover back down, and opened the door to a luxurious home.

  (outside)

  &    &    &    (downstairs)

 &  &  &  (upstairs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must confess that I haven't updated in a while because of school giving out loads of homework. Not to mention, the drama that has been to the status quo.

I know I have been blogging, but that doesn't take a lot of effort. You could write at least 1-2 words or a sentence in the box, and there you have it; your new blog post.