New things, Bad things

Another Cinderella Story

Play Believe- Super Junior

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 File:Gyeongbokgung-KeunJeongMoon.JPG

This is our house; more like the palace we're going to live in. So after looking it over, we settled into the palace. The next day, we spent the whole day planning and sending invitations out to everyone. Within a week, my mother got married.

After that, my father was the king of North Korea, and sadly, he acted as if he was the dictator of North Korea.

So, if you were an elder [like older than 65], you would stay at an elderly home. Instead of people coming to your aid, you would have to things yourself.

If you were from the ages of 25-65, you would have to find a job; if not, you would be put in jail. Once you did your 20 hour work-day, you would free to leave and come back 4 hours later.

If you were the ages from 5-24, you were either put in school or put in college. If you were put in college, it would depend on an aptitude, and you would be given a chosen college. You don’t choose your college.

From the ages of 1-4, you would put in a daycare center or pre-school. The little ones were not allowed to leave until a parent or guardian came to pick him / her / them up [from daycare/ pre-school]. As for visitors, they planned to stay free.

There was no KPOP music allowed; only classic. We could only do ballet dances.

If no one followed these rules, they would either be put in jail, or be part of my father's slaves. Everything was just horrible here; I couldn't bear to watch anything like this.

As for my brother and I, we were home-schooled until I graduated from secondary/ junior high/ middle school, and he got a degree from college.

At the age of 14, I started to own my new bakery shop. Even though I was young to own a bakery shop, I did; however, it was against the law, but my father let me.

I have to say, it may be a charmed life, but everything just doesn't seem right; everything feels... unbalanced. Living this life... it's just not right, but while living here, I became friends with my father's slaves. However, my best friend is my junior advisor, and she’s also my parent’s advisor’s daughter; their only daughter.