Hot Chocolate

Another Cinderella Story

Play Happy Together- Super Junior or Ice Cream- JOO & Leeteuk


(Byeongsil P.O.V.)

Thursday:

It was 5 in the morning, and I still can't help, but think about yesterday when Jasmine rejected me...

*Flashback*

"Just get out of my life!" she yelled.

*End Flashback*

Hmm... How can I make it up to her? Ah! I know. I will learn to speak English because it's hard to speak to her in Korean. Also because I always got 25 points out of 100 points in school when learning English.

Before I went over I decided to wear something casual.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-long-sleeve-dyed-hoodie-04-blue-l/info.html/pid.1023679360    

It was 7:30; Jasmine should be awake by now. While I was walking there, I was playing around with my phone. Then suddenly, I bumped into a little girl. Then she dropped the lollipop she was holding. Without any thought, I also dropped my phone. As they both hit the concrete sidewalk, both of the items shattered into pieces. I immediately thought, 'How could she bump into me without saying sorry, and that she wouldn't pay for it?! That's just not right!!'

"미안 해요, 아저씨입니다. 당신은 날 용서 해줄래? " she said in a high pitched, sweet tone.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I yelled at her.

Then she started to cry, I didn't care. She made me drop my phone. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a teenage girl with her camera phone. My eyes widened to see that she probably filmed everything I just did. Someone else had tapped my shoulder, so I turned around to see it was the little girl's mother. She smacked me in the face, furthermore, the little girl kicked my leg super hard. When I turned back to the other girl, there were a bunch of other girl's behind her. I felt as scared as puppy dog during a thunder storm. I started to run for my life.

After five seconds, she started to scream, "잡아!~"

I was just 10 feet away from Jasmine's place. I hid in an alley, and waited for the girls to pass by. Once they were gone, I quickly walked to her palace. I told one of the guards that I was here to see Jasmine. He told me to follow him.

"여기 있어요," He said

I did what was instructed to me. However, when he went inside, I pressed my ear against the door. I could hear her small talk with the guard. I took my ear away from the door, and waited. I suddenly had the feeling of going to the restroom. Once he opened the door, I barged in instead of him escorting me in.

"What do you want, Byeongsil?" she asked feeling annoyed. "I would have thought that I'd have my day off," she sighed. 

"Restroom!" I screamed, and held my hand up like a little kid.

She replied, "Down the hallway, second on your right."

I ran that way, and opened the door to see a flame thrower, guns, and knives. I just screamed at the sight of it.

"Oops..." she yelled sarcastically. "It's on your other right, 재바!"

"I'm not an idiot!" I yelled back.

Then I sighed in relief, as I was able to use the restroom. When I came back out, I saw the outfit she was wearing, I thought I might as well go back to the guns and knives.

"Wow... Your outfit is.. something."

"You like it? I always wear something like this anytime of the day," she responded sounding as if she was enjoying my horrified expression. "So, where would you like to go?" she asked me.

"Uh... Let's go to my mother's ice cream parlor."

"Okay!" she jumped up and down like a little child.

"Wait!" I stopped her.

She turned around, and looked at me with a confused face. Then she put her hand on her face, sighed, and then got a pair of sunglasses and a hat.

"Put this on, 재바 .'

"I am not an idiot!" I mumbled under my breath.

She lead me out the door as I put the items on. Surprisingly, she didn't grab a jacket. As we walked to my mother's parlor, it felt awkward walking next to her. However to my surprise, no one noticed who I was.

Once we reached the parlor, I had opened the door, and she said, "안녕하세요, 어머니."

"안녕하세요 ," my mother replied back.

"Do you sell hot chocolate?" she asked my mother in English.

"Only for you, darling," my mother said handing her two cups of steaming hot chocolate.

"어머니, 감사합니다! " she smiled.

Seeing her smile was like going to heaven. To me in my point of view, she is like an angel-type goddess. Not...

If you wanted to know my ideal type of girl, my ideal girl would have to be...

  • skinny
  • pretty
  • rich
  • smart, but not too smart
  • a girl who would always ask a question about her to me
  • a girl who truely loves me

I don't think any other girl could do that except Jasmine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Line 12: I'm sorry, mister. Do you forgive me?   Line 19: Get him!~   Line 22: Stay here.   Line 44: Good morning, eomeoni. 

Line 45: Hello   Line 48: Thank you, eomeoni!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Please READ!

Okay so I thought like most writers, have the cast talk to you if have any questions. If there is any letter or question you want to send, please put it on my wall or you can to facebook any write it there. Just type in the search box: bmsbandgeek, or bmabandgeek. (Don't ask about bmabandgeek; long story)

But I'm only writing fan mail and questions, every 5 or 10 chapters.