Outside the Palace

Another Cinderella Story

Play the Pokémon theme song


Oops-ies!! I forgot to tell you about Jasmine's brother. 

~~~~~~~~~

 Name- 정현준 (Jung Hyunjoon)

Nickname- joonie (from girlfriend), hodoae ((turtle) from Jasmine)

D.O.B. / Age- Febuary 12/ 20 (Universal), 21 (Korean)

Weight/ Height- 55 kg/ 183 cm

Personality- His favorite colors are blue, purple, and red. Blood type: A

  • Red is the warmest of all colors. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Red is the color of Mars; this planet is known as the God of War. Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning). Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.
  • White is the color of purity. Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color - the complete energy of light. It stands for wholeness and completion. White has a cold quality. It can provide clarity as its energy is complete. White has purification vibrations and can be used to clear blocks from your path. It holds the potential to move toward every other color and this makes it a good choice for new beginnings, and development in any direction.
  • Black is the most misunderstood color. Black is not a color, strictly speaking. It is the absence of all color. When people speak of opposites, it is usually in terms of black and white. Black, and its opposite white, represents polarities. Black absorbs all aspects of light. While white reveals, black conceals. It has come to mean hidden, fearful or bad experience. It is linked to the unknown or the unseen. In times of fear and uncertainty black contains the energy of the threatening unknown. In a positive state, black is seen as a restful emptiness into which anything may emerge and disappear once again. It is also mysterious, providing a sense of potential and possibility.
  • He wants to be a leader, and when he sees something he wants, he keeps striving until he achieves his goal. He is a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. His weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive. Black is the most misunderstood.

History- *see Forward*

Likes- Horror movies, Ice cream, playing pranks, teasing, bugs/ insects/ arthropods, air soft/ be be guns

Dislikes- People touching/ messing with his head/ hair, Jasmine (his only sister; he says that he strongly dislikes her because when being in school, she would always be the #1 student of her school and he'd be #2), having anemia

Habits- Being Competitive, Eating too many sweets, bites lip, overprotective (sometimes)

Hobbies- Collecting minerals, Cooking, Soccer

Relationship- Has a girlfriend; Jade Park


  

Play Try to follow me-2NE1


 

Then one day, I decided to go outside the palace for a day, but not yet because I needed someone to be my decoy. So I asked my best friend if she could do it.

"Hey, Mai-Mai (that's what I call her), I want to go outside the palace walls. I was wondering if you could please be a decoy of me, would you?" I requested.

"Princess, I would never; besides, a girl like me wouldn't look as pretty as you."

"Please! Just for a few hours!" I pleaded. "Anyway, you look just like me."

"As your advisor, I would have to say it's risky, but as your best friend... go for it."

I placed a big smile on my face, "Thank you, Mai-Mai! You’re the best!" I stated loudly.

"Also, as your friend, I wouldn't wear that out if I were you," she added.

"I know."

~~~~~~~~~~

The time I went out was around 6:00 or 7:00. Before, I went out, I opened my white laptop, and check if my 'online friend' was on.

Hello?

Hi.

Yay, you're on!

What's the reason [you're happy]?

Well, I'm going outside the palace.

The princess shouldn't go outside the palace walls! That is forbidden! ( :D )

Be quiet!

I finally have some news for you.

What is it?

I finally debuted in a group; we're called Ubiquitous Korean International (Idol) Super Star, or also known as U-KISS. Tell me what you think.

Sounds cool, but at the same it could be made fun of... Speaking of names, how is it that we've known each other for 3-4 years now, and you still have not told me your name?

So?! I don't know yours either. Also because I have been waiting for you to guess.

Why?! Now my heart hurts~

Oh my goodness~! :D

Shut up!!

Excuse me?!

I'm sorry, oppa.~ Well, I gotta go for now, good bye~

Have fun!~

I shut my laptop, grab my cloak and wallet, and sneaked out pass the gates, quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~

While on my stroll through the nearby city, I looked around, and most of the city folk looked… miserable. I suddenly saw a valley with two homeless kids. They look starved with many bruises and cuts. The nearby store had food; so, I quickly walked in, and bought bread along with milk (which was only 750.50 won= 20.44 dollars). I then gave it to them to eat, hoping that there weren't afraid, yet satisfied. The next thing I did was taking them to a children's hospital, hoping that the nurses would take care of them. Before they left my side, to be taken to a room, I saluted them good bye and mouthed, "Good luck."

Even though that's wasn't really how I wanted to spend my hours through the city, it was worth it. I at least did a good deed; besides, I love kids (they're the cutest!).

When I reached the palace wall again, returning home, I sneaked pass the gates (again), opened my room door. I saw my father turn on the light with Mai-Mai in his hands, looking as if she suffered a big pain, and I was about to get mine.

"Jasmine! My dear princess, you should not have gone outside the palace by yourself," my father exclaimed.

At that moment, I felt angered, but upset. "I'm sorry, father. I-" I said feeling ashamed.

"You should not have gone by yourself because what would happen if you were hurt?" He asked with concern. "Remember what I said, 'Take your bodyguards with you'."

'But you killed them, and never got me any new ones..' I thought. "Like I said, 'I'm sorry'. Can I please have a word with Ma- I mean, my advisor?" I asked with slight hatred and fear

"You may," he answered, and threw me Mai-Mai. After he left, I ran into my room, dragging Mai-Mai with me. I slowly put her on my bed, and propped her upright.

"Mai-Mai, what happened? What did he do to you?" I interrogated as I ran to my bathroom to get a warm wash cloth.

"He," she coughed. "Came upstairs, after watching his drama, and wanted to check up on you. He quickly realized that it was just me, instead of you. Once he saw, he whipped my back, and parts my arm."

Once she said that, I turned her around, and saw the bloody, crimson marks on her back. I softened and put the wash cloth on her back. I heard her wince at the pain. 'Sorry, Mai-mai.. This is all my fault...' I thought as if I could try to send her a message with my mind.

"He said that if you went outside the palace walls again, he'd kill both you and me."

The tears welled up in my eyes, "My father is a monster; a horrible beast than an inspiring king," I murmured.

A few moments passed by, then my father called for me. "Don't move," I told Mai-Mai. I ran like the wind, as if it were urgent, just to see what was so important. Once I reached the bottom floor, I saw my parents and a tall, flower boy. (flower=pretty)

"Jasmine, you or we, need to find a guy that can be your husband for when we make you a queen," my mother explained.

"But I'm too young to be-" I said feeling frustrated.

"Well not now, but when you around the age of 18, then you'll become the queen. We want to see if you like this handsome, young man. We'll let him hang around for a week, and see how it goes."

'Ok, mother,' I thought.

"Just look at you're brother."

My brother, Hyunjoon, was running around the living  room/ kitchen with his new girlfriend, Jade, trying to tickle her on the sides.