OMFG! He's back...

Another Cinderella Story

Play I did wrong- 2AM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Ahn Byeongsil ("sil" is going to be pronounced "shil").

Ahn Byeongsil Profile

Nickname: Playboy, 안재바  (Ahnjaeba)

D.O.B. / Age: March 15/ 18 (Universal)/ 19 (Korean)

Weight / Height: 54.1 kg (120 lb.)/ 177.8 cm (5'10")

Personality: Colors- Gold, gray, and black. Blood type: B

  • It is no surprise that gold symbolizes wealth used wisely, but it is also the symbol of good health. People who favor the color gold are optimistic. The Tibetan Buddhist believes in 5 sacred stones: the crystal for light, turquoise for infinity of sea and sky, coral for life and form, gold for the golden ray of the sun, silver for the light of the moon. Gold is intimately linked with Divinity and those gods associated with the Sun. It symbolizes wealth and success. 

  • Gray is the color of sorrow. People who favor gray can be the lone wolf type or narrow-minded. Gray with more silver in it can be a very active color. Gray is the symbol for security, maturity and dependability. It connotes responsibility and conservative practicality. Gray is the true neutral color. Its energy imparts void, emptiness, lack of movement, emotion, warmth and identifying characteristics. Because of this, gray can be restful. It has a detached and isolated feeling. Gray can have a cooling effect when placed next to other more vibrant colors. It has a stabilizing effect, making vibrant colors stand out while muting their vibration.  

  • Black is the most misunderstood color.  Black symbolizes death in some cultures.  Saturday's color is black. Black is not a color, strictly speaking. It is the absence of all color. When people speak of opposites, it is usually in terms of black and white. Black, and its opposite white, represent polarities. Black absorbs all aspects of light. While white reveals, black conceals. It has come to mean hidden, fearful or bad experience. It is linked to the unknown or the unseen. In times of fear and uncertainty black contains the energy of the threatening unknown. In a positive state, black is seen as a restful emptiness into which anything may emerge and disappear once again. It is also mysterious, providing a sense of potential and possibility. 

 Likes: Football, Dodge ball, Soccer, Girls (of course), video games, mud, the beach

Dislikes: Being rejected, having ADHD, being lactose, little kids (yet he doesn't show it)

Habits: Eating sweets, acting like a little kid, lying

Hobbies: He's such a drama queen (Acting), modeling

*note: At times, Byeongsil can be a egocentric idiot. Also, his father-a rich, Laotian king, and mother- a well paid worker for the Sanrio® Co.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday:

I was advancing down stairs for something to eat this morning, until I saw "that", and started to walk back up the stairs.

"오!  자기야~  " He called for me.

I paused for a moment, and then continued up the stairs, until he grabbed my wrist.

"So, 어디 오늘 가고 싶은가? "

I sighed, then in an angry-annoyed tone, I said, "Nowhere~"

"오, 제발! 왜이 모양 이니? "

Why am I like this? How could I forget?!

Flashback~

I was turning thirteen that day so I thought I'd take a stroll in the park. This was actually the first time I was outside the palace walls, by myself.

'What should I do today?' I thought as I held on to my wallet. I decided to walk over to the Sanrio® shop just down the street. I walked in , in addition thought I was in heaven because there were so many cute things. So I just took my time looking at the merchandise of Hello Kitty, ChibiMaru, Badtz-Maru, and many others.

~~~~~

So far, I bought a Chibimaru CD case, Hello Kitty purse, Badtz-Maru box, My melody bracelet, Little Twin Stars earrings with matching necklace, and Cinnamoroll perfume. It was supposed to charge me 30,000 won, but it only cost me 10,000 won because I got a discount for being the King's daughter. As I walked out, I accidently bumped into a random person, whom I had thought was the same age as I was, and made him drop his game. As soon as it hit the ground, it sounded like it broke.

I gasped and covered my mouth as I slowly turned around.

"오 하나님! 정말 미안해요!" I said feeling disappointed in myself as I tried to look at his face.

He suddenly looked up, shocked and it seems as if he had daggers in his eyes.

"야! 당신이 보고 다녀!" he yelled at me.

"이봐, 난 정말, 정말 미안해요." I said being very sincere.

"음, '미안해'는 바보가, 그것을 만들길하지 않을 것입니다! " he yelled again except a little louder.again"" 

Then all of a sudden he started to beat me up with his hands. All because of his video game he was playing, I had accidently bumped into him broken it. I mean I didn't mean to, I'm pretty sure he could have understood that. Suddenly, I heard the store bell ring. We both turned our heads and saw the lady the works in the Sanrio® shop. I slowly thought to myself, 'A.. Ajumma?'

"야! 너 왜 그러냐?!" she yelled at the boy.

"하지만 그녀는-" he started, but ajumma cut him off.

"아니, 다른 마디하지 않습니다. 병실아, 지금이 가게로 행진!" she said in frustrated tone.

"네, 어머니," he sighed.

He then mouthed 'I'll get you next time,'  as he slowly entered the store. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't say that. Then the kind ajumma picked me up, and brushed off all the dirt.

"괜찮으세요?" she asked me, holding onto my shoulders.

"난 괜찮아. 감사, 어머니," I said putting my hands onto my cheeks.

"넌 내 저장소 무료 하시겠습니까?" she asked, as well as looking at me with concern.

"아니오 고맙다는없어, 어머니," I bowed 90 degree angle. Then, I took out 10,000 won, and gave it to her. "자, 내가 그 게임을 깨는에 대해 정말 기분 나빠."

"하지만 난 아무것-" She spoke, but I had cut her off.

"필요 없습니다 ," I shoved the money into her hand, not to mention that I immediately ran away afterwards.

That was one day I wouldn't forget. Months later, she bought a space across the street, and used as an ice cream parlor. I went only once, because it was last time I could go out, unless I'm going outside with my bodyguards.

End of Flashback~

"알다시피, 난 당신 같은 바보를 만나지 못했다 좋겠어 ," I said angrily, and looked away.

"오, 제발, 아기가~ 그렇게 말고," he said seductively, furthermore used his finger to move my head towards him.

"잠깐만 꺼져! " I yelled at him, and stormed up stairs, forgetting my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday:

As I did yesterday morning, I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. There was no sign of "himbecile", so it was safe to go downstairs. Suddenly, a guard came in saying that there was someone here to see me. I knew who it was.

"가드, 나에게 그를 안으로 들어오게하는 것이 예의는 건 알아,하지만 난 그를 안으로하지 않으 ," I said looking worried.

"공주 걱정하지 마십시오. 제가 알아서 할게요," he said.

"필요 없습니다; 그럴 게요," I said as proud as I can be.

"그러나 공주 - " he protested.

"이건 명령이다 ; 연행," I commanded.

He bowed, and left to retrieve him. When he came back, Byeongsil immediately barged into the room.

"What do you want, Byeongsil?" I asked feeling annoyed. "I would have thought that I'd have my day off," I sighed.

"Restroom!" He screamed, and held his hand up like a little kid.

I thought '?... How did he know how to say that?.... Whatever~' I sighed again, and replied, "Down the hallway, second on your right."

However, that door lead to a death chamber. I suddenly heard a scream, now thinking, 'that's my cue~'

"Oops..." I yelled sarcastically. "It's on your other right, 재바!"

"I'm not an idiot!" he yelled back.

You should know how happy I felt. I walked upstairs to change into something else.

                

~~~~~~~~~~

Line 2: Oh! Honey~   Line 4: So, Where do you want to go today?   Line 6: Oh, come on! Why are you like this?  

Line 17: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!   Line 19: Hey! Watch where you're going!   Line 20: Look, I'm really, really sorry.

Line 21: Well, 'sorry' isn't going to make up for it, idiot!   Line 25: Hey! what is wrong with you?!   Line 26: But she-

Line 27: No, not another word. Byeongsil, march into this store, right now.   Line 28: Yes, ma'am.   Line 31: Are you alright?

Line 32: I'm fine. Thanks, eomeoni.   Line 33: Would you like anything free from my store?   Line 34: No thank you, eomeoni.

Line 35: Here, I feel really bad for breaking his game.  Line 36: But I don't-   Line 37: I insist.

Line 40: You know, I wish I hadn't met a jerk like you.   Line 41: Oh, come on, baby~ don't be that way.

Line 42: Just get out of my life!   Line 45: Guard, it would be polite to let him, but I don't want him in.

Line 46: Don't worry, princess. I'll take care of it.   Line 47: No need; I will   Line 48: But princess-

Line 49: That is an order; bring him in.