Chapter 50

My Fake Girlfriend

            “A Day with You” promotions ended on the 18th and the rest of the month seemed to be livable with a few schedules here and there Jonghyun and Seeyang.  Seeyang’s birthday was coming up on the 2nd and it was already Feb. 22.  Jonghyun didn’t know what to get her.  Perhaps another handbag?  Clothes?  Cosmetic products or skincare?  He was clueless, once again. 

            Yonghwa already got her a Louis Vuitton bag.  Jungshin already asked Hyeyong Noona to help pick out an outfit for Seeyang.  Minhyuk already got a new skincare set for her as well.  What does Jonghyung give her?  Something electronic?  A new phone? 

            Jonghyun sighed.  He will give her a 500,000 won gift card to Lotte Department Store along with a new phone.  How lame…  That was it?  Jonghyun sighed again.  He was in a bookstore, deciding what to get for Seeyang.  He knows well enough that she is an avid reader due to the many book shelves that she has back in Busan.  He had a hard time deciding what she will like.

            “Excuse me, Jonghyun-sshi.” said a sales clerk in her early 20s.  He turned to her.  He didn’t bother with any sort of disguise because he knows that people would recognize him.  He has been made headlines so many times ever since his relationship with Seeyang came out.“Would you like for me to help you out on chossing a book?”

            Jonghyun smiled a small smile.  “I’m trying to find a book for my girlfriend…” he admitted.

            “Oh.” said the sales clerk.  “Romance, I suppose?”

            “You can say so…” replied Jonghyun, unsure.  He just assumed that Seeyang reads romance novels because she is a girl and girls love sappy, romantic love stories. 

            The sales clerk smiled.  “I’m sure that she already has the popular romance books then, so I guess I’ll pick one of my favorite ones.” she said, as she started to search among the shelfs.  “Ah, here it is.”  She grabbed a thick novel off of the shelf and handed to Jonghyun.  “It’s a good book.  She’ll like it.” 

            The novel was called In the Courts.  It looked like it was at least 500 pages or more.  The cover was of a traditional Korean palace.  Jonghyun looked up from the cover of the book and smiled.  “Thank you.” he said.  He quickly went to the cash register and paid for the book.  The guys were waiting for him in the van.  They had a schedule for Sukira with Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

 

 

            “So, it was Valentine’s Day a few days ago…” started Eunhyuk, reading from the script.  “How did you all spent your days?”

            “Jonghyun, why don’t you go first?  You’re the one with a girlfriend and all.” suggested Leeteuk.

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Seeyang and I didn’t reall do much.” he said.

            “You’re lying.” laughed Leeteuk.  “Just tell the truth.  Everyone already knows about your relationship.”

            CN Blue and Eunhyuk laughed.  “No, really.  We didn’t do much.” said Jonghyun, not wanting everyone to know about what Seeyang and he did in the morning.  “Seeyang was busy with delivering chocolates to her male friends during the day, so we didn’t get to spend time with each other until dinner.”

            “Oh!!!!!” said Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and the guys with an excited tone.

            Jonghyun shook his head.  “It’s not like that at all.” he explained.  “We had dinner together and that was all.”  He didn’t want to tell the whole world that he slept over at her place as well.  Seeyang wouldn’t appreciate that.

            Eunhyuk and Leeteuk laughed and winked at him, nodding their heads.  They didn’t buy his answer.  “What did she made for dinner?” asked Eunhyuk, with a smile.

            “Pork stew with rice.” answered Jonghyun.

            “That’s it?” asked Leeteuk.

            “Yeah.” answered Jonghyun.  “That was all I wanted to eat.  Then, after dinner Seeyang brought out a mini-cake that she made for me.  It was too beautiful to eat so I couldn’t eat it so she fed it to me.”

            “Yah!!!!” said Leeteuk, happily.  “You’re making her fanboys dying of jealously right now!!”

            CN Blue laughed.  “I’m just curious…” said Eunhyuk.  “This question is for Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin though…  How do you guys know that Seeyang really loves Jonghyun?”

            The guys were quiet for a moment, thinking of a response.  “I don’t just know, I can prove it.” laughed Yonghwa.  Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin turned to him, surprised.  Manager Kwan, who was with the PDs, wasn’t too sure how Yonghwa was going to prove that.  He started to get nervous about what Yonghwa was going to pull off.

            “How?!!!” asked Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, excitedly.

            Yonghwa laughed.  “Let me call her.” he suggested.  “But, you all have to be quiet.”  He was given his phone from Manager Kwan and started to dial to Seeyang.  The call was being recorded and the radio show was live.

            “Oppa?” answered Seeyang, on the other end.  She sounded tired.

            Yonghwa started to let out a heavy breathing, the others had to hold in their laughter.  “S-Seeyang…  Jonghyun…” he started, breathlessly.  His voice sounded scared and worried.

            “What’s wrong?” she asked, alarmed.

            Yonghwa made crying sounds.  “Oh God…  Jonghyun…” he said.

            “Yonghwa!!  What’s wrong?!!” asked Seeyang, worried.

            “W-We got into a bad car accident…” he breathed.  “Jonghyun was hurt the most…”

            “Is he OK?!” asked Seeyang.

            “Jonghyun!!  Jonghyun!!  Are you OK?” screamed Yonghwa, desperately.   His voice acting was so good, that it made everyone quiet.  “Wake up…  Wake up…”

            Seeyang let out a scream.  “Oppa!!  Let me talk to him!!” she cried.  “Jonghyun!!  Jonghyun!!”

            “Wake up!!!  Yah!!!  Don’t fall asleep!!!” screamed Yonghwa.

            “Hyung!!!  The bleeding isn’t stopping!!” chimed in Minhyuk, alarmed.

            “Yonghwa!!  Let me talk to Jonghyun!!!” screamed Seeyang.  Her sobbing was louder.

            “Don’t let him close his eyes!!” said Jungshin, desperately. 

            Eunhyuk and Leeteuk smiled, as they listened.  “Jonghyun!!  N-” said Yonghwa, just as he ended the call.

            There was a silence that fell over the guys as the two host smiled.  “Wow…” said Leeteuk.

            “I’m assuming that Seeyang is not listening to the radio show at the moment.” said Eunhyuk, with a laugh.

            “I overheard Jonghyun talking to her before the show and she was about to take a nap.” explained Yonghwa.  “So, I was assuming that she wasn’t going to be listening.”

            “Oh…” said the two hosts, with smiles.

            All the sudden, Minhyuk’s phone started to viberate.  He looked up, scared.  “Noona is calling me.” he said.  After a few rings, the phone stopped.

            “Oh!” said Jungshin.  “She’s calling me now.”

            Eunhyuk laughed.  “Wow…” he said.  “It obviously seems like Seeyang really does love Jonghyun.”  Everyone turned to him.  He seemed to be still surprised by Seeyang’s reaction.  He just smiled silently.  “You’re a lucky man.”

            “Thank you.” said Jonghyun.

            The minute before the show ended, there was a knock on the window and everyone turned.  It was Manager Kwan with Seeyang at his side.  Her eyes were red and swollen.  She was still crying, but she glared at Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin.  She apperantly got there quickly.  Her apartment wasn’t far from the recording station, but it was still considered far.  She got there in 6 minutes.

            “Well…  That was all for today.” said Leeteuk, with a smile.  He feels bad for the trio and Seeyang’s possible wrath of anger.

            Jonghyun was the first one to step out of the recording room and Seeyang attacked him with a hug.  She sobbed into his chest.  “I’m so glad you’re OK…” she said, through her tears.

            “I was fine all along.” said Jonghyun, as he hugged her tighter.

            Seeyang continued to cry.  “I was so scared…” she said.  She looked up at him with teary eyes.  “I’m so glad that you’re OK…”

 

 

            Jonghyun kissed Seeyang and her salty tears.  She was still crying.  CN Blue and her already reached home, but she continued to cry the whole way home.  Not only that, but she didn’t even say a single word to the guys.  She was too mad.  The two were alone the bed room.

            Jonghyun pulled her body close to his as she gripped his shoulders.  “I’m sorry…” he said, as he pulled away from the kiss.  “I didn’t know that Yonghwa was going to pull something like that on you.”

            “But, you didn’t stop him either…” said Seeyang, with teary eyes.  She shook her head.  “It doesn’t matter.  As long as you’re fine…”  She leaned towards him and kissed him.  Her kiss was passionate and hungry.

            She must have been really worried, thought Jonghyun, as he nuzzled her neck.  “It’s OK.” he said.  “I’m OK.” 

            Jonghyun felt a rush of happiness when he heard her cry during the radio show, but then he doubted her cries.  He wasn’t sure if they were real or they were fake as a result of her good acting.  But, being with her now, and watching her cry even after finding out that it was just a hoax, Jonghyun realize that it was real.  And, it made him happy.  Seeyang cares for him.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  It's short, but GOOD...  keke

It's cute how Jonghyun is the one that's out of ideas for thinking of a present for Seeyang.  Everyone is quicker than he is and he's suppose to be the boyfriend. o.O  Jonghyun!!  I demand you to move quickly, not slowly!!

If it was me on the other end with Yonghwa, I would totally cry my off.  Yonghwa is so mean, teasing Seeyang like that.  It's not nice to pretend that something happen to Jonghyun.  Hmmm...  It seems that Yonghwa is observant though.  He knows that she'll cry even when Jonghyun doubted that.  I guess it just shows how much she cares for him and how witty Yonghwa really is.  ^^

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 11/14/2010 @ 5:45 PM PST