Chapter 4

My Fake Girlfriend

            “You’re 22, right?” asked Yonghwa.  Seeyang nodded her head.  “When’s your birthday?”

            “March 2nd.” she answered.

            “Didn’t it just past not too long ago?” asked Minhyuk, with a smile.

            “You share Hongki Hyung’s birthday.” smiled Jungshin.

            “Happy late birthday.” said Jonghyun, softly.

            “Thank you.” said Seeyang, with a small bow.

            “So, you’re older than Jonghyun.” smiled Yonghwa.

            “She’s only older by 3 months.” defended Jonghyun.

            “Were you born in Busan?” asked Minhyuk.  “Jonghyun Hyung told us that you are from there.”

            “No, I was born in Oakland, California.” said Seeyang.  CN Blue was shocked.  “It’s a town near San Francisco.”

            “You’re an American born?” asked Jungshin, surprised.  “You don’t seem like one.  Your Korean is very fluent.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Thank you.” she said.  “I moved to Korea when I was 12.”

            “Oh.” said the group, nodding their heads.

            Chairman Jang wanted Seeyang to live with the group for the next 3 months.  It was only last week when Jonghyun and she were first introduced to each other.  Thus, it felt awkward that she now is forced to live with them.  Chairman Jang explained that he wanted her to live them, so then Jonghyun and she will be given even more chances to bond with each other with his free time with no schedule and her with her busy life.  Not only that, but he wants the two to be able to be comfortable enough with each other for skinship scenes in public.  Today was Seeyang’s first day at CN Blue’s dorms and it was awkward.  They had just finished eating dinner together.

            “There’s only two bedrooms, right?” asked Seeyang.

            “Yeah.” nodded Minhyuk.

            “Where am I going to sleep?” asked Seeyang.

            The guys looked around uncomfortably.  They haven’t thought about that yet.  “Um…” started Yonghwa, he looked over at Jonghyun, unsure.  “Jonghyun’sbed?”

            He nodded his head.  “Yeah, you’ll be sleeping on my bed…” he said, wanting to regret it.

            “What about you?  Where are you going to be sleeping?” asked Seeyang, worried.

            “With Yonghwa.” answered Jonghyun, with a sad smile.  Yonghwa shot him a confused glance, since they haven’t discussed about sleeping together.  The older male had assumed that Jonghyun was going to camp out on the couch for 3 months.

            “I’m sorry.” said Seeyang, with guilt.

            “No, no.  Don’t feel bad.” said Yonghwa, with a reassuring smile.  “You’re his girlfriend after all.  He’s bound to give it up.”

            “But, it’s not even a real relationship.” said Seeyang.

            “Oh, so you want a real relationship, Noona?” asked Jungshin, with a goofy grin.

            “You can be my girlfriend Noona,” smiled Minhyuk.  “While you are pretending to be Jonghyun Hyung’s girlfriend.”

            “No, it’s OK.” rejected Seeyang.  “Jonghyun is enough for me.”

            “Is it because I have too much attention from the media?” asked Minhyuk, hurt.  The other guys were trying to hold back a laugh.

            “No.” said Seeyang.  “It’s just that I’m fine with the situation I am in.”

            The guys nodded their heads.  At least she was fine with the fake relationship.  Jonghyun, on the other hand, was regretting that he gave up his full size bed.  He sleeping with Yonghwa, huh?  Jonghyun hoped that he will be able to sleep.  Yonghwa moves too much when he sleeps.  They share the same room and Minhyuk and Jungshin have the other.  Everyone have a full size bed since the rooms are huge along with the whole apartment.

            “Hey, Yonghwa.” whispered Jonghyun, creating a side conversation as Minhyuk and Jungshin started asking Seeyang questions.

            “Hm?” he responded.

            “Can you learn not to move around so much when you sleep?” asked Jonghyun.

            “No.” simply answered Yonghwa.  “It’s a habit.”

            “What’s going to happen you get married?” asked Jonghyun.

            “That’ll be practically a decade from now.” smiled Yonghwa.  “So, you can just deal with it.  Or, you can take the couch.  It’s just as comfy.”

            Jonghyun rolled his eyes.  He’d much rather share a bed with Yonghwa than the couch.  The couch is simply too small for Jonghyun’s tall frame, thus he find it annoying.  The only time he would ever fall asleep on the couch is when he is extremely tired.  Jonghyun will just have to deal with Yonghwa for the next 3 months.

 

 

            Seeyang walked through the door, tired.  It was already 9:45 PM and she had just finished attending a night class.  The guys looked up that walking zombie from the TV.  They were watching a variety show with a few 4Minute members, SNSD, and 2PM.  Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch while Jungshin was sitting on a cushion on the ground.

            “Hey.” grumbled Seeyang, as she quickly went into the bed room and placed her heavy 6 kg backpack by Jonghyun’s bed.

            “You look like you’re dead.” commented Yonghwa, worried.  “Hard day?”

            Seeyang nodded her head, slowly as she walked out of the bedroom.  She took a seat next to Jungshin on the ground.  Jungshin flashed a smile and she tiredly ree.  After a few minutes of watching TV, Seeyang silently went back into the bed room and didn’t come back out.  Jonghyun went into the room, checking on what she was doing and it turns out that she fell asleep on his bed. 

            It has been 2 weeks since Seeyang had started to live with them.  And, it was the day after she moved in that the group found out how busy how her life was.  Seeyang was taking a total of 27 credits for the spring semester and worked a part time job with 28 hours a week.  On top of that, she volunteers at the hospital for at least 10 hours a week.  Her class schedule alone was already hectic enough and for her to balance work and volunteer hours at the same time seemed just crazy; but she was able to do it and is still breathing.

            Jonghyun stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.  “Is Seeyang doing her homework?” asked Yonghwa, worried.

            “No, she’s sleeping.” answered Jonghyun, as he took his seat on the couch.

            “That’s good.” nodded Minhyuk.

            “Her schedule is crazy…  Even crazier than ours when we come out with an album…” commented Jungshin, as Yonghwa lowered the volume of the TV.

            “Seeyang needs her rest.  I bet she’s been a walking zombie for 2 years now…  Well, except for when school is off obviously.” said Yonghwa.

            “I think she’s going to wake up later to do her homework.” assumed Jonghyun.  “Tonight was her night class at the community college.  Not only that, but one of her hardest Biology class was today…  So, she probably needs to review as she always do.”

            “You remember her schedule by heart?” asked Yonghwa, surprised.  Seeyang already lost him the moment after she started to explain to him about her Mondays.  For Jonghyun to remember everything would be just as interesting…

            “Well, yeah.” answered Jonghyun.  “I see her the most out of us all…  So, what do you expect?”

            “Her schedule is crazy.” said Minhyuk.

            “Still, how do you remember it?” asked Yonghwa.  “I’m surprised that you memorized it.”  Jonghyun smiled and shrugged his shoulders.  “Yah!!  You memorized your girlfriend’s hectic schedule but you don’t bother to memorize the lyrics to our songs?!  That’s not right!!”  Yonghwa’s statement causing Jungshin and Minhyuk to burst out laughing, but softly.

            “I’m sorry.” said Jonghyun, feeling guilty.  “I’ll try to remember them more in the future.”

            “You better!” said Yonghwa.  “You and Seeyang should review together.  As she is reviewing her class notes, you are also reviewing our songs.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “I’ll think about it.” he said.

 

**NOTE: Hello, hello...  I'm really tired right now, but love you guys so much that I decided to update!!!  <3  I am very greateful for all of your support.  Please subscribe and comment, my loves!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/18/2010 @ 9:53 PM PST