Chapter 21

My Fake Girlfriend

            The scandal of Hyunsu being mistaken as Jonghyun and Seeyang’s “child” out of wedlock was soon cleared up by FNC Music.  The pictures of her and her baby cousin were on the net due to Eun loading it up on their school’s girl’s soccer site about 1 year ago as an update on how Seeyang was doing.  Hours after FNC Music cleared up the scandal, netizens eventually hunted down the girl’s soccer cyworld site.  The high school girl’s cyworld account was mainly created so past and present team members will be able keep tabs on each other; it was created for their own social purposes. 

            However, netizens completely turned it around, using the site as a source on Seeyang.  They were able to find a few pictures and videos of her during her high school days.  There were only 2 videos of Seeyang though and a number of her in her high school soccer uniform along with a few pictures of her, either in her school uniform, soccer uniform or comfortable sweat/track pants.  One of the two videos contains of Seeyang and 8 of her other soccer teammates dancing to the whole song of SNSD’s “Gee” in heels for fun. The other video was a small clip of Seeyang singing to JYP’s “Honey” with such a voice that blown away every single viewer.  Netizens began to question if she was a trainee for FNC Music due to her fluid dance moves in heels and strong voice.

            CN Blue, Manager Kwan, and Chairman Jang were all surprised.  They were all unaware of Seeyang’s hidden talents.   When FNC Music stated that Seeyang is not one of their trainees, the media contacted all the other entertainment companies out there.  All replying no.  Who exactly is Hwan Seeyang?  If she is as talented as those videos have shown her to be, is she really not under an entertainment business?  Netizens eventually stopped trying to find out if Seeyang really was under an entertainment label, but they still believed that she is under one.

            Yonghwa’s jaw was practically scrapping the ground, as he watched the video of Seeyang’s cover of Mandy Moore’s “Only Hope” again.  It was recorded back when she was in her 7th grade choir and the teacher had asked her to do a solo.  The video spread like wildfire, leaving netizens amazed.  Even at the age of 13, her vocals were already well developed and strong.  Over the years, it seems like Seeyang’s vocals had only developed better, regardless of her having a vocal trainer.

            Eun had posted up a cover that Seeyang had done of Christina Aguilera’s “You Lost Me”.  Her cover was as similar and powerful as Aguilera’s voice that netizens had thought that it was the original audio at first.  The video was recorded last year, in 2010, by Eun in a noraebang.  Eun had asked Seeyang if she could post it up, which was kind of her to ask for permission.  Seeyang let her, considering the fact that everyone in Korea now knows that she can sing. 

            Seeyang knew that she could sing.  In 7th grade, her choir teacher had praised her highly for her voice and had even told her to try out for SM Entertainment.  She declined since she never found much passion in the entertainment business and she wasn’t fame hungry.  She just wanted to live a normal life.

            “H-How can you not try out for an entertainment company?” asked Yonghwa, as he looked at Seeyang, with amazed eyes.  “You’re amazing!!!”

            She smiled and shrugged.  “I didn’t want to be a singer.” she said.  “I want to be a doctor.”

            “Noona, don’t let your skills go to waste!” said Jungshin. 

            “You’re born to sing, Noona.” commented Minhyuk, with a smile.  “Your voice is one in a billion.”

            “Minhyuk is right.” said Jonghyun.  “Many work hard for years and still can’t be as good as that.  You barely have a vocal trainer and yet…  Your voice is mind blowing.”

            “If you joined an entertainment company, you have long debuted by now.” said Manager Kwan. Chairman Jang, on the other hand, was completely speechless as he stared at the young woman in front of him.  CN Blue, Manager Kwan, and Seeyang were all in Chairman Jang’s office. 

            “I want to hear you live!!” said Yonghwa, excitedly.  “Sing for me!!  Acapella!”

            “I am done…  Smoking gun…  We’ve lost it all…  The love is gone…” singed Seeyang softly, with her beautiful voice.  “She has won…  Now it’s no fun…  We’ve lost it all…  The love is gone…

 

 

            Seeyang smiled, as she stood in the dark.  She was watching CN Blue perform “Countdown”.  The crowd was crazy, as always.  There was a sudden painful sensation coming from Seeyang’s bottom; someone had just pinched her.  She turned around and met SNSD from Tiffany. 

            Tiffany let out a laugh.  “Yeah, baby.  Show those gorgeous legs.” she said, as she winked.  SNSD’s Tiffany and Seeyang have come to known each other well over the last few weeks after they first met.  Through Tiffany, Seeyang was introduced to all of the SNSD members personally and was able to get Taeyeon’s signature for Eun.

            Seeyang shook her head with a smile.  She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that Nikki had sent to her through the mail as a gift.  Nikki wants netizens to see Seeyang’s legs and make Boice fans jealous.  Seeyang wasn’t exactly planning to wear them, but it was a fairly random humid and hot day today, so she decided to put some use into.

            “Is this Jonghyun’s shirt?” teased Tiffany, as she pointed to the oversized green plaid button shirt that Seeyang had on over her white tank top.

            Seeyang just simply smiled and Tiffany did a fangirl squeal.  Jonghyun forgot it the other day when he came to see her.  She couldn’t see him because she was busy, so he slipped a few minutes in between his hectic schedule to go see her.  When she asked him if she could wear it, he didn’t really seem to mind.  “You want to know what’s really funny about this?” she asked.

            “What’s funny?” asked Jonghyun, at Seeyang’s side.

            “Your shirt.” she answered with a smile.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, confused.

            “What?” asked Jungshin, as he came from behind Jonghyun.  “Jonghyun’s shirt is funny?  There’s no writing on it!”

            Yonghwa and Minhyuk finally joined the group and they left the stage.  “What is so funny about my shirt?” asked Jonghyun, he looked at Seeyang as they walked back to CN Blue’s waiting room.

            Seeyang let out a laugh.  “Your shirt looks like it fits me, right?” she asked.  Jonghyun nodded his head, as they entered the waiting room.  “Well, it doesn’t.”

            “What?” asked Jonghyun and Tiffany, confused.

            “Jonghyun’s shirt doesn’t fit you?” asked Yonghwa, over his shoulder, confused as well.  “It’s a guy’s shirt, it should.”

            “No it doesn’t.” laughed Seeyang.  She quickly buttoned up the shirt as the guys and Tiffany watched her.  She buttoned the shirt up to her chest and paused.  She let out a laugh and continued, but couldn’t.  The button at that was supposed to be buttoned next couldn’t because there weren’t enough material in the shirt for her s.

            Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin turned away embarrassed and laughing.  Jonghyun leaned forward and tried to help Seeyang, by tugging on his shirt.  The shirt wouldn’t budge at all, not only that, but it was already too tight on her.  The other buttons were about to pop due to so much force on it.  Tiffany wanted to squeal as she watched the couple in their skinship scene. Jonghyun was literally touching her s and had an incredibly great view of her cleavage since he was tall and standing so close to her.

            Seeyang let out a laugh, as she stopped Jonghyun’s desperate pulling.  “It’s OK.” she said.  She started to the shirt.  “This shirt was made with a tall, lean, handsome young man in mind, not a curvy young woman.”

            Jonghyun smiled, as he the material of the plaid shirt.  “It looks good on you though.” he said.  “Actually, you look great today.”

            “Really?” asked Seeyang.

            “And, you’re wearing shorts.” said Jonghyun, as he narrowed his eyes at her bare legs.

            “They’re y, huh?” randomly asked Tiffany, causing Jonghyun to just smile.  “Yeah, Seeyang is y!  Besides, Jonghhyun…  What is the color of her bra?”

            “What?” laughed Jonghyun, as he turned a bright red.

            “Tiffany, why are you even here?” asked Yonghwa, a bit annoyed.  He doesn’t seem to enjoy her presence much since they both were never on the same page.

            “Don’t worry.  I’ll leave in a sec.” said Tiffany, as she waved him off.  She turned to Seeyang and smiled.  “I’ll see you after your soccer practice then.”  Tiffany gave her a kiss on the cheek, bid her good byes to everyone and left.

            “You two are going to hang out after your soccer practice?” asked Jonghyun, a bit hurt.

            “Of course.” smiled Seeyang, as the two sat down on one of the couches in the huge waiting room.  “You can join us.”

            Jonghyun shook his head.  “We might be together, but when Tiffany is with us, it feels like I’m the outsider and she is your boyfriend instead.” he said, with a smile.

            “Awww…” said Seeyang, as she patted him on the shoulder.  “Don’t feel that way.  You’re still my boyfriend regardless.”  Jonghyun continued to smile, as he held her hand.

 

 

            “Look, look.” said Tiffany, as she handed Seeyang her phone.  It was fancam of Seeyang, smiling in slow motion.  “This is new!!  Gosh, you’re so cute in it!”  Tiffany has been a fan of her from the very beginning.

            Seeyang shivered as she turned away.  “It’s creepy how my classmates are doing this.” she said.  “Not only do they fancam me at school, but every single place I go to…”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “As long as you have fans, right?” he stated.

            “I was expecting antis, not fans.” replied Seeyang, as she shook her head.

            “How can they resist?” said Tiffany, as she pinched Seeyang’s cheeks.  “You’re so cute!!  Loveable!!  Smart!!  y!!  Talented!!  Amazing!!  Everything!!  Boice fans can never hate you for long.”

            Yonghwa laughed.  “They’re definitely starting to love you, Seeyang.” he said.

            “Manager Kwan said that the youtube account is set up already.” smiled Minhyuk, as he pointed a newly bought handheld camera at Seeyang and Jonghyun.  “Take beautiful videos of yourself, Seeyang Noona so our fans can stop asking us how you do your makeup.”

            “Makeup is just makeup.” said Seeyang, as she folded her arms.  Boice has crashed the CN Blue website again.  This time around, it’s because the fans were asking Seeyang how she does her makeup which completely threw off Chairman Jang and Manager Kwan.

            “Seeyang Noona, are you going to post up videos of us as well?” asked Jungshin, with a smile.  She just shrugs her shoulders.  “Chairman Jang says that it’s really up to you.”

            “So, Seeyang, are you going to become an online makeup guru?” asked Tiffany, with a smile.

            “Boice fans are strange…  All I do is just swipe on lipstick and they’re asking me to do a tutorial on it?” she stated.  “Why can’t they just look up a video on how to apply lipstick?  It’s not that hard.  Why make me do it?”

            “Because you’re so amzing.” smiled Tiffany, as she poked Seeyang’s stomach.

            “Ow!” she cried.  “I’m sore.  Don’t do that to me.  Every single cell in my body is filled up with lactic acid…”

            Tiffany flashed a confused look at Jonghyun.  He laughed.  “Seeyang’s coach has been mad at her team for being out of shape, so he’s punishing all of the team members through high endurance work outs.”

            “I’m not even out of shape….  And, yet…” said Seeyang, miserably.  “How could I be this sore?  I hope by tomorrow I’ll be able to walk.”

            Jonghyun, Tiffany, and the guys laughed.  “Seeyang Noona, you run every day so I’m sure you’ll be fine by tomorrow.” reassured Jungshin, with a smile.

            “Well,” said Tiffany, as she slapped Seeyang’s thigh.  She sent her a glare, in pain.  “Your fans sure love seeing your thighs.”

            Seeyang rolled her eyes, as the guys started to blush.  On the net, there are many fancams of her at her soccer practices and running, in shorts.  Male netizens especially love her “honey” thighs, her , along with her s.  Manager Kwan says that it’s possible they might even dub her as the next icon or something close to it, which disturbed Seeyang greatly.

            “Seeyang, when are you going to sleep over at SNSD’s place?” asked Tiffany, excitedly.

            “You sound too excited for me to ever want to.” said Seeyang, shivering.  “Tiffany, I do not want to sleep with you under the same roof.  You scare me.”

            “OH, COME ON!!” said Tiffany, with a pout.  “I wasn’t serious when I said I wanted to whipcream off of your thighs.”  CN Blue turned to flash a look at Tiffany.  “What?!  You all want some of her leg action as well…  Don’t play around as if you don’t know what I’m talking about.”

            “This is exactly why I don’t want to sleep over at your place.” said Seeyang, as she shook her head.  “You’ve completely made me disgusted of whipcream now.  Who knows what other innocent things can you make me disgusted of….”

 

 

            CN Blue was on a variety show where they were the only male group on the show with a number of female artists.  Kara, SNSD members, and T-ara were guest stars on the show as well.  The CN Blue members were supposed to give a boquet of flowers to their favorite young woman from any of the groups.  Yonghwa gave his bouquet to Seohyun.  Jonghyun gave his bouquet to Gyuri.  Minhyuk gave his to Nicole.  Jungshin gave his to Hara.

            “Gyuri Unnie.” said Tiffany, as she laughed.  “Remember that Jonghyun-ah has an owner.”  The statement caused everyone, including the audience to burst out laughing.

            “I have to admit…” said Gyuri, as she fanned herself.  “For a moment I forgot…”  The everyone laughed.  “It’s just that…  The presentation was so good…” 

            Jonghyun looked around nervously, as he stood in front of Gyuri.  They were at the behind the set, alone.  Gyuri smiled as a she looked up at him.  She had asked to speak to him in private and this was the most private they can get.  The variety show crew had left the set, leaving no one there.  Only them.

            Gyuri reached out and touched Jonghyun’s forearm.  “Jonghyun-ah, that was really sweet.” she said, referring to how he had presented the bouquet to her.  Jonghyun had played an amazing piece on his guitar and sang an improvised song especially for Gyuri.  Before he could say anything, she leaned in and hugged him, softly.  Then, she placed as soft kiss on his cheek.

            Seeyang was walking around the empty set, amazed.  The props looked amazing, as she stood in the middle of the set, staring at the camera.  So, this was how it would be like to be on a variety show.  She thought that she heard some whispering from behind the set.  Out of curiousity, Seeyang stepped softly off of the set and went to check.

            There was Jonghyun with Gyuri.  She had just placed a kiss on his cheek.  As she pulled away, he looked at her.  Gyuri leaned back into Jonghyun again and kissed him on the lips.  The kiss deepened and Seeyang stood there dumbfounded.  She slowly backed away from where she was standing at, thanking God that she was wearing a pair of sneakers.  She quickly made a haste exit in case the two decided to come out of their hiding.

            After a few seconds of kissing Park Gyuri, Jonghyun was pushed away.  Gyuri let out a gasp.  “I-I’m sorry.” she said, feeling embarrassed that she couldn’t control herself.  She stepped away from Jonghyun.  “I forgot that you have a girlfriend…” 

            Before Jonghyun could stop her, Gyuri left, leaving him in her dust.  He let out a sigh.  He had just kissed the woman of his dreams and she is going to leave what had just happened behind because he has a fake girlfriend.  Great!!!  Just great!!!, thought Jonghyun, as he looked around, angry.

 

**NOTE: Hello, everyone!!  I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!  It was long, but MEATY AND JUICY!!!  So, I hope that this will satisfy your hunger.  :D  I really like Christina Aguilera's new album, Bionic.  Her song, "You Lost Me" seems to fit the end of this chapter.  So check it out:  http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKI_tIBWVI&ob=av2e   It's really good!

I know that I totally by putting Gyuri and Jonghyun in such a scene...  T.T  I'm sorry and I know that it's cliche...  But, what storyline isn't regurgitated and reused over and over these days.  (And, I've been listening to too many sad songs...  Made want to write sad stories...)

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/22/2010 @ 3:38 PM PST