Chapter 13

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang flashed Eun an apologetic smile.  Eun was the captain of her school’s girl soccer team in high school.  They are good friends, but lately Eun has been feeling disappointed in Seeyang because she now knows about her relationship with Jonghyun.  Eun questioned why Seeyang never told her about the relationship and she almost couldn’t answer her. 

            “I have to go to CN Blue’s comeback stage on Mnet Countdown…” said Seeyang, apologentically.  Eun had suggested that they go out since class for the day for the both of them had already ended.  “Why don’t we hang out tomorrow?”

            Eun frowned.  “What if you’ll be with your boyfriend as well?” she asked.

            “I don’t think so.” answered Seeyang.  “They will be celebrating and all, but that will be right after Music Bank for their comeback.  Jonghyun will understand if I can’t make it to their Music Core debut stage.  When they’re recording, that’s when I barely get out of class anyways.  So, let’s go do something.  We can eat at Hana.”

            Eun smiled a small smile.  “How about we hanging out at your studio apartment and you cook me something?  Then, we can go do some shopping or noraebanging.” she suggested.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Sure.” she said.  “As long as you’re not secretly taking fancams of me and posting it up.”  Eun laughed as she lightly hit Seeyang on the shoulder.  Ever since school started again, many of Seeyang’s college peers has been fancaming and taking her pictures and posting it on the net, which is something that she does not appreciate.

            “You know that I wouldn’t do that.” said Eun, with a smile.  “I know how crazy I can be as a fan, but I wouldn’t do that to you.”  Eun is a diehard SONE fan.  As the captain of the girls’ soccer team back in high school, she forced 9 of her team members to dance to “Gee” before the third years graduated from high school, which included Seeyang.

            Seeyang smiled.  “If I see Taeyeon, I’ll ask for her autograph for you.” she said.

            “Really?” asked Eun, excitedly.  Her most favorite member was Taeyeon, the leader.  SNSD came out with a mini album 3 weeks ago.

            “Well, I might chicken out.” laughed Seeyang.  A blue Mini Cooper car came up to the curb that Eun and she was standing at and honked, startling the two.  The two looked over.  Someone stepped out of the car and started to wave like crazy.  It was a cute blond haired guy with a huge grin.  Seeyang smiled.  “Oppa!!!” she said.  Meanwhile, Eun just stared at him in total shock.

            Hongki smiled, as he turned off his car.  Then, he started to walk to the two.  “Come on, my Twin.” he said.  “Your boyfriend is going to be on soon.  If we don’t get there in time then you’ll miss their debut stage.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Hongki, this is my friend Eun.  Eun this is-” she started.

            “Lee Hongki!!” screamed Eun, excitedly which caused Hongki to only laugh lightheartedly.  “It’s so nice to meet you!”

            “Nice to meet you too.” he smiled.

            Seeyang turned to Eun.  “I have to go.” she said.

            “Oh go on.” smiled Eun.  “Bye.”

            “Bye.” smiled Hongki and Seeyang, as they walked to the door.

            “Let me drive Hongki.” suggested Seeyang.

            Hongki shrugged his shoulders.  “Sure.” he said.  “I’m lazy right now.”

            After Seeyang placed her backpack in the back of Hongki’s backseat, she went into the driver’s seat.  Hongki, on the other hand, comfortably took the passenger’s seat with a smile.  The two had a great time in the car, as they sang to a few songs and had amazingly stopped behind a bus full of students.  Hongki and Seeyang politely smiled and waved to the fancams for a few seconds before Seeyang switched to a faster lane.  They were in a hurry to get to their destination.

 

 

            When the pair got there, CN Blue was already preparing on stage.  It was a good thing that Seeyang was with Hongki, who knew his way through the place, or she would have been watching the performance through the TV instead.  CN Blue’s mainly promoted song from their new mini album is called “Countdown”.  The crowd was crazy as the song ended.  There were a quite a number of Boice fans that Seeyang could see from the backstage that were crying and chanting “Lee Jonghyun” over and over.  She even heard a few girls scream, “Oppa, why?!!!”

            Seeyang looked over at Hongki with a worried face.  He flashed a reassuring smile and patted her head like an older brother.  “Don’t worry.” he said, softly.  “I won’t let them hurt my Twin.”

            “Aish…” said Yonghwa, as he came first from the stage.  “Jonghyun fans.”  He patted Seeyang’s head as Hongki did.

            Minhyuk smiled as he stepped down from the stage.  “Noona, did we do well?” he asked Seeyang.

            She smiled.  “You guys were amazing.” she replied.

            “Were you two able to see it?” asked Jungshin as he stepped down from the stage, referring to Hongki and Seeyang.

            “Yeah, of course.” the two answered.

            Jonghyun came from behind Jungshin, wearing a grim face.  When he saw Hongki and Seeyang, he smiled.  “You guys made it.” he said.

            “Yeah, we did.” said Hongki, as he smiled and then turned to look at Yonghwa.

            Jonghyun approached Seeyang, as the band headed back to the waiting rooms.  There were many well dressed singers for their stage that CN Blue walked passed by.  Every single time, they when they did, they would bow as a sign of respect.  And, every single time they met an idol on their way back to the waiting room, they would eye Seeyang with curiousity.

            “Hey Joon!” said both Yonghwa and Hongki, as they saw the young man.

            Lee Joon flashed the group a smile.  “Hey, you guys.” he greeted.  A few of his band members were walking behind him and greeted CN Blue with smiles.  It will be MBLAQ’s stage soon.

            In the waiting room, Hongki was busy with his phone, searching something on the net.  Curious, Yonghwa looked at the phone with him.  “What are you doing, Hongki?” he asked.

            “I’m searching for a fancam.” answered the young man.  “Here it is!!”  He touched the phone and a video started playing.  The loud screaming caused the other CN Blue members to crowd over Hongki’s phone.

            “Woah!!  Noona!!” said Minhyuk, as he looked up at Seeyang.

            “Noona!  You drive?” asked Jungshin, surprised.

            Seeyang sent him a confused look, as Hongki handed her his phone.  She and Jonghyun, who was sitting at her side, replayed the video.  It was the students for the school bus that Seeyang had stopped behind earlier.  Seeyang and Hongki were smiling and waving at the camera for a few seconds.  Then, Seeyang returned back to the serious driver she was and changed lanes causing the fans to complain.

            “That was quick.” commented Seeyang.  “It was barely 10 minutes ago.”

            “What do you expect when that phone has internet on it.” laughed Hongki.

            “You were driving Hongki’s car?” asked Jonghyun.  Seeyang looked at him with a smile and nodded.  “O-Oh.”

            “Hmmm….  Netizens are commenting: “Wow!!  Hongki and Jonghyun’s girlfriend look like a cute couple!”  Is she cheating on Jonghyun Oppa?!!”  “I hope that they won’t get into an accident…” exaggerated Jungshin and Minhyuk, together.

            “My Twin!” said Hongki, as he reached over and patted Seeyang’s head.  “Let’s take a picture and upload it on my minihomphy.”   Seeyang shook her head.  “Oh, come on my Twin!  We make a good looking couple as one netizen commented…”

            “Hongki!” said Jonghyun.  “Domestic Goddess is already receiving enough hate mail because of me.  I’m not going to let her get more hate mail from Primaddona.”

            He pouted his lips.  “That’s true.” he said.  “Sorry, I forgot.”

            Seeyang looked at Jonghyun and smiled, gratefully.  She has returned back to her studio apartment a few weeks ago, so the two hasn’t been able to be together.  The atmosphere was kind of distant between them since Jonghyun hasn’t called Seeyang once.  She would call to check up on the guys, making sure they’re fine with their health, food, and et cetra even with her busy schedule again. 

            Jonghyun smiled back, as he placed his hand on her thigh.  “Have you been getting enough sleep these days?” he asked.  Seeyang shook her head.  “Are a lot of people from school bothering you?”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Even if they’re not bothering me, they’re always fancaming or taking pictures.” she said.

            “I’m sorry.” said Jonghyun, as he gave her thigh a light squeeze.

            Seeyang shook her head.  “No, I pretty much did it to myself.” she said.

 

**NOTE: Hello, everyone!!  I hope that everyone is doing fine!  I hope that you enjoyed out this chapter even though it was't much.  I know that Jonghyun and Seeyang aren't getting any closer...  But, please be patient.  :D

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/5/2010 @ 10:35 PM PST