Chapter 11

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun smiled at Seeyang, as she stepped out of the van.  She smiled back at him.  It was already June 12, the day that the two were supposed to go out to the public together and cause a scandal.  And, exactly 3 months before, they were introduced to each other.  Jonghyun took her hand and looked back at the manager.  The two were dropped off at Myeondong, behind a random store.

            “We’ll see you guys at 4, alright?” said Manager Kwan.  “Behave you two…  If a huge amount of fans start swarming you guys, call me and I’ll bring a security guard.”

            Seeyang smiled and nodded her head.  “Alright.” smiled Jonghyun.  With that, they walked away, hand in hand.

             Jonghyun had on a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses with a light blue graphic tee that Seeyang bought for him for his birthday and a pair of dark washed loose skinny jeans.  Meanwhile Seeyang was wearing an oversized coral satin top with a black bow sewn to the shoulder.  A few plastic white pearls were sewn into the heart of the bow.  She wore the shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.  She had on a pair of sunglasses on as well. 

            “Where should be go first?” asked Seeyang, as she turned to Jonghyun.

            “It is June and all.” he answered.

            “Yonghwa and Minhyuk’s birthday presents?” asked Seeyang. 

            Jonghyun smiled.  “You’ve just read my mind.” he answered.

            “Well…  Minhyuk broke his MP3 a few weeks ago and hasn’t had time to go buy a new one…  Yonghwa likes to accessorize a lot…  So, maybe a new watch?” asked Seeyang.

            “Hey!” laughed Jonghyun.  “Are we starting to think a like now?  That’s what I was thinking as well.”  Seeyang laughed.  “We sure are a couple, aren’t we?  Let’s go grab something to eat first since we haven’t had lunch yet.”

            They went into a café/restaurant and ordered smoothies after the waitress gave them menus.  After a few minutes, she returned with smoothies and went back.  Seeyang looked at the menu, unsure of what she wanted to eat.  She was hungry and it wasn’t like they haven’t eaten together before.

            “What do you want to eat?” asked Jonghyun, as he eyed her flipping the menu.

            “I’m not sure.” answered Seeyang, as she shrugs her shoulder.  They were sitting across from each other.  The both of them had taken of their sunglasses and the waitress seemed to know who Jonghyun is since she nervously came back to the table to take orders.

            “How about Korean bento boxes?” asked Jonghyun.

            Seeyang smiled, as she took a sip of the smoothie.  Her bright fuchsia lipstick left a print on the straw.  “Sure,” she replied.  “Since I can’t think of anything.”

            With that, they ate Korean bento boxes.  The two were preparing and nervously waiting for the public display of their relationship all day that they completely forgot to eat lunch.  They were with Chairman Jang at the entertainment building, as he explained for 1 hour of what the two should do.  Chairman Jang is content with how they have progressed with their level of comfortableness with each other.  But, he is not satisfied.

            Jonghyun laughed softly to himself, as he thought of what had occurred earlier with Chairman Jang.  “What is it?” asked Seeyang, with a smile.

            “You know how Chairman Jang was with us earlier?” whispered Jonghyun, with a grin.  Seeyang nodded her head, with a smile mirroring his.  “And, you know how he just randomly asked us to kiss on the lips?”  Seeyang responded with a laugh.  “That was just so random…” Jonghyun shook his head, in disbelief as he laughed.  He saw over his shoulder that someone was fancaming them, but was trying to act as if she wasn’t.  He just smiled and looked back at Seeyang.

            “You’re wearing that cologne that I bought you, right?” asked Seeyang, as she ate a spoonful of rice.  She bought a bottle of cologne, Disel’’s Fuel for Life, for Jonghyun on his birthday along with a few graphic tees.  On Jonghyun’s birthday, many Boice fans dropped off birthday presents and a birthday cake for him at FNC Music’s lobby.  Seeyang was amazed at the things that they got him and the great love that his fans have for him.  They bought him a new Mac Book, a new inactivated iPhone since he still hasn’t bought himself a phone yet, and much more.

            “I like it.  It smells good.” he smiled.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’m sure your fans will like it too.” she said, feeling a wave of guilt.  Boice fans’ presents were way over the top and are simply impossible to beat. 

            After they finished lunch, they headed to an electronic shop.  They bought Minhyuk a new MP3 player that is equipped that is internet accessible, with installed games, touch screen, and much more.  Hopefully he won’t drop this one down the gutter or into a trash bin anywhere.  Then, the pair headed to jewelry store and grabbed a stylish chronograph watch for Yonghwa.

            “Where do you want to go now?” asked Seeyang, as she looked down at her watch.  It was only 1:18 PM.  She tries not to look around, but she can see everyone around the two of them holding up their camera phones, fancaming.  Amazingly, people kept their distance away from them.  Seeyang looked up at Jonghyun.  Even with his failed attempt with his cap and sunglasses to hide that he is an idol, he looks like one regardless.

            “I’m not really sure.” frown Jonghyun.  He hasn’t been thinking of the shops that they would go to, only how the nation and the media will respond to this public display of a forbidden relationship of an idol.

            “I haven’t been in Myeongdong in a really long time.” said Seeyang.  “I was hoping that you’ll know more of the shops since Yonghwa drag you to be his shopping buddy a lot.”

            Jonghyun smiles.  “We can go to the Lotte Department Store.” he suggested.

            “Oh my God!!!” screamed a voice.  “That’s Lee Jonghyun from CN Blue!!”

            “He’s so good looking in person!!” said another voice. 

            Seeyang nodded her head, agreeing.  They started walking away from a boutique that they were looking at clothes in.  The last time she was in the Lotte Department Store in Myeongdong was when she was 13 and still living in Seoul.  Lotte Department Store is a department store full of all the global luxury brands.  She wouldn’t usually shop there, only window shop when she wants to be reminded of which social class she is in, which is the poor social class. 

            Chairman Jang has given them a debt card with 2,900, 000 wons on it.  The card is directly linked to the company’s bank account.  So far, the pair had only spent 28, 400 won on the birthday presents for Minhyuk and Yonghwa.  They still have a lot to go through since Chairman Jang wants the two to spend it all.  Jonghyun was holding onto the card since it would only be natural of him to since he is famous and has an income that is larger than the average person.

            The couple stayed in Myeongdong for 4 hours, just browsing and shopping around.  There were so many people that kept on fancaming them, along with many fangirls furiously taking pictures of them.  There were so many pictures and fancams of them that there all sorts of different angles of the couple.  In most of the pictures, the couple had on their sunglasses, but in others fans were able to take pictures of Seeyang with her sunglasses off. 

            Chairman Jang was glad that the videos and pictures were all posted up by the end of their shopping spree.  After the first fancam of Jonghyun and Seeyang went up, news stations and magazine companies called FNC Music like crazy.  Chairman Jang just smiled as he answered every one of them.

 

**NOTE:  Yay!!!  They finally went out in the public!!!  FINALLY!!!  It took me long enough!!

*shivers*  I can hear crazy Boice fans running!!!! 

I hope you all enjoyed this!!  And, I have been studying a lot lately!!  Thank you for your support on my decision on updating!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 8/27/2010 @ 11:57 PM PST