Not Jealous

OMG! //// AMBER ////

                                             

 

"Heyyy sweety. How can you just wake up now??" Henry woke me up by his loud voice.

 

"Aish. Shut up. My ear drums can not take it."I said with an annoyed and absolutely sleepy voice.

 

"Now now. Don't say that. It has been 2 years since we last saw each other.And yest-"

 

"And what?What? You talk too much man. Let me nap a little bit more." I said, cutting him.

 

"Oh. Ok." He said and before closing the door, "I will wake you up 15 minutes later." said with a smirk on his face and closed the door.

 

"Ughhhhhh!" I just covered my face with the pillow and screamed.

 

 

However my lovely childhood friend did not woke me up after 15 minutes. Acytally he didn't woke me up but I woke up at 2pm, which is like...it has been hours. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and drank a whole bottle of water. *Aigoo. Alcohol always makes me thirsty as hell in the morning.* Then, looked at the living room and the other 2 rooms but he was not here.

 

"Henry!" I shouted his name. But there was no answer at all. I don't understand how he can wake up that early and just dissapear without telling me. I told him that we were going to have breakfast together. That .

 

I just went to the bathroom and had a shower, brushed my theets and walked to my room. I jumped on my bed and just looked at the white ceiling, and thought of yesterday night.

 

Well, It was absolutely fun. I did't think that Chunhee would actually dance. *laughes*. His face was a big laugh when I did some y stuff to him. Well, he is a club owner and he is very used to that kind of stuff. He wouldn't misunderstand me. Then he just hold my hand and took me somewhere. I knew we were walking to his office. He just told me that he had a suprise so I just followed along. And there he was. My best childhood friend whom I missed, and loved dearly. He was like my real brother and it had been 2 years since we've last seen each other. We talked and laughed for a long time in the office and that time someone came to my mind.

 

FLASHBACK

"Oh." I said with a oh-no voice.

 

Henry and Chunhee looked at me.

 

"I forgot Key. Oh NO.He is so gonna kill me." I said and left the room.

 

I went to where my friends were sitting. "Hey guys. Have you seen Key?"I asled them. And oh hell. They were drunk like . One of them was knocked off on the sofa.

 

"Oh. I saw him walking out of the club with a girl. I thought it was you." One of my female friend said. So he went off with a girl. But he would leave here without me. He never did that. That boy. Did he really left without me?

 

I said ok to my friend and walked out of the club. I have waited awhile in fron of the club but there was still no trace of him. He wouldn't take this long with a girl. And again he wouldn't leave me. He wouldn't. I walked inside again sat next to Henry.

 

"What are we waiting for? I am tired as hell and I wanna go sleep Amber-ahh!" Henry whined which made it hard for me to wait Key.

 

"Just a little dude. Just a little." It was going to be just a little but we waited like an hour. So I grabbed my bag and we left. *He actually left without waiting for me.*

 

"I wore something really nice. I even wore high heels and a mini black dress. Even my make up is girly. I absolutely look fabolous right now, right?" I was talking to my self actually. I knew how I looked right now. And I looked great. But how can he just leave me like that? No man should leave a girl alone in a club. Well, I wasn't alone but still... 

 

I looked at Henry and he was looking at me weirdly."What?" I asked, wanting to get rid of his awkward look towards me.

 

" Hey. I know who Key is. And you just told me that he was a great friend to you and he only saw you as a boyish friend. But.. by chance... Do you like him Amber?" Henry asked me.

 

That was true. Key was my best friend. And I knew he didn't and have never seen me more than anything than a friend. But why do I feel betrayed right now? A little bit dissapointed at him for leaving me. I looked at Henry. I din't know what to say. Which I didn't know too.

 

"Allright. We will talk about this later. Let's go home. I am tired." He said and shook off the topic.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Well, I just came home that night and fell asleep. I was kinda tipsy too.Anyway, Henry was out of somewhere and Key didn't call me.Still. What is going on with people?

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys. One more update has been done. Are you guys mad at me. Cause you know that chapter is not that long. Maybe a little bit short. But I don't have much time thats why. Still I will update a lot.

And I didn't give Amber any place in the last chap so I made is Amber Chapter for today. Hehe. Anyways. I hope you liked it and still courious of whats gonna happen more. 

^.0