Clubbing is Fun *No, not this time*

OMG! //// AMBER ////

                                         

 

KEY

 

Yeah. Everyone is looking at her. But not as a celebrity. They won't be able to know that she is the famous rapper Amber of F(x). Because right now, she is not even close being Amber. I have been looking at her in the Taxi. It is my 5th time gulping big while looking at her. I didn't know that she had slim and pretty legs. I didn't even know that she was able to walk on those heels.

 

Today is really my first time seeing the real Amber.

 

 

AMBER

 

 

"Aish. Those petty guys. They look for a beating." I said with an annoyed look. They were all touching here or there on my body. And Key weren't even doing anything. I know he sees me as a boy but HEYY. I absolutely look like a girl right now. Aish.

 

By the way he looked a bit uneasy and...weird on the way too. And he is too blank since...

 

Oh.

 

Yeah. He saw me . Well, he can't think of me as a boy anymore, I guess. Well, thats if he still has his hormones. If not, I totally lost my ability to be a girl.

 

*Well, let's see where they a-* I was looking for my friends but a girl holded my hand and started to grind.

 

"Yah. Look here. I am a girl." I said holding her face, to see wether she is tooo drunk to see me.

 

"I know my beautiful. I just couldn't hold myself when I saw you. Ohhhhh, I just get looking at you." She was saying which was hard to hear because of the music.

 

*Great. A lesbian. GREAT START*

 

"Well, I am sure there are more here." I said and was about to leave but she holded me again.

 

"Ayyyy. Yahhhhh" -with a so-called-cute-voice " stay with mee. DOn't leave mee." She was blabbing and I had to use a bit strength to free my hand.

 

While we were walking through the crowd, I hit Key lightly and looked at him mad.

 

"Why didn't you helped me there?" I asked.

 

"A-a.. I was.." Key stuttered. He was weird. Was he too shocked from earlier at home?

 

"Key. You dump . Are you still thinki-" I was about to say till I heard my name from somewhere.

 

"HHEEEYY YOO!!!!!You yyy laddddyyy!!!! YOUR GROUP IS HERE!!!!!!!WWWOOOHOOOOO LİLİ!!!!!" Yeah my group was absolutely there. And yeah they always call me Lili so that noone will notice me. But..but how can they make it soooo noticeable?

 

I holded Key's arm so that we won't loose each other and walked to the VIP table which my friends were know having party, and already drunk.

 

 

KEY

 

 

OMG! She is holding me. And OMG again, I don't think I will be able to control myself. Firstly her toweled clothes, then her body, then her y black dress with high heels,then that lesbian girl grinding at her and now her holding my hand. My hormones won't be able to controlled for so long. Amber, my best friend I am sorry that I might not be able to be your friend today.

 

"What are you doing? Sit." AMber called me and said.

 

I was thinking by myself, standing. So, well.. I sat next to her.

 

OMG! Do you know what she did just now?

 

She just crossed her legs, and I can clearly see her legs now. Her milky-toned legs. I should at least dance with her right now.

 

"Amb-" I was about to say till a man came and took her away from me to the crowd. And they were dancing. My Amber. With another man.

 

Wait. wait. What is she doing? NO. What is that man doing to her!?

 

"Yah. You. Oh Mianhe. Key." A girl who is sitting in our table talked to me.

 

"What?" I said. Well no need for formalities since she is obviously drunk.

 

"I know what you are thinkiiiiingggg!"She said.

 

"What?"

 

"My Lili is soooo y tonight!! LIKE ALWAYSSS!" She said.

 

"Well, ye-"

 

"You want to fucccckkk her tonight!! WOOHOOO" I jumped from my place and blocked . She was talking too much and aloud.

 

"OMG! Key touched meeee!"

 

"You just sleep." I said and lightly pushed her forehead. She just laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

 

And know my eyes were looking for Amber. My hormones were on the edge...till I saw Amber with another man(which is not the another man whom took her) and they were walking somewhereeee...nooooooo

 

I jumped from my seat and walked with fast steps to where Amber was. But the crowd was too much and I lost her whereabouts. Oh no. But I saw a dark corridor which was leading to somewhere, and I just ran to there without much thinking. I saw a blondy entering through a door. I walked to her and grabbed her hand.Then left that place without looking back.

 

"Yah. What do you think you are doing.? I didn't know that you were able to sleep around.How can you do su-" I said turning my back and looking at her. But what I saw scaried  and worried me to death. 

 

Because.. Because that wasn't Amber that I saved.

 

My Amber was still in danger.

 

 

 


 

Hey Guys!!

I am so sorry for the late updating. But it is so hard to update this year since this is my senior year and I have to study in my free time too. I havea little time to update. But still I won't be on Hiatus and try to update as much as I can. This applies to all my uncompleted stories.

Well, right now I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter even though its not as long as the others. 

And thank you again for subcribing and commenting. Your comments are really great and I enjoy reading them. THANK YOU! 

^.0