Caming Over

OMG! //// AMBER ////

OK. Well I once wrote the first chapter after I made the forward but somehow when I was in the middle of it the page changed. And all my motivation and passion were just crashed and washed away. I was so sad and irritated that I had towait hours to write this first chapter. By the way thank you for subcribing and commenting to this story. I hope you will like it cause it really is an interesting story. So, Here we gooo.... ^.0


 

-phone ringing-

 

DDRRRRRRRR..!

DRRRRRRRR..!!

DDDRRRRRRRR..!!!

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....!!!!

 

"Aishhh!!! What the hellyyyy..." Amber muumled and cursed while waking up. She reached her hand to the phone and as she touched the phone, she picked it up.

 

"What the--" Amber was about to say.

 

"AMBERRRR!! " But the other line cut her off. "Are you awake? Well. I know you are not. Whatever.I called y-"

 

This time Amber cut the other line off and hung up the phone.

 

DDRRRRRRRR..!

DRRRRRRRR..!!....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"You little damn-"She picked up the phone. "WHAT!"

 

"Yah. Don't yell at me."

 

"Why are you calling this early in the morning.? Especially when it has been my first morning since months." Amber was annoyed because she hasn't been able to sleep properly for this few months. And she just took 3 days off not to kill herself from fatigue.

 

"I said sorry, dude."

 

"No you didn't.."-sighs-"Anyway. Why did you call?" Amber said after taking a deep breath.

 

"Cause I wanted to say that I will be coming over this evening."

 

"Why?"

 

"Cause I want to wear some of your clothes tonight."

 

"Yah! You have tones of them. Why are you wear a girl's clothes?"

 

-laughes- "HAHAHHAHA!!! YAH! Don't be funny. Like you have girly clothes. Anyway. I gotta go. I have an interview. Bye my boo."

 

The other line hangs up. But Amber was pretty angry because of what Key said.Ofcourse she was used to this treatment. But she atleast expected Key to be more carefull about this. This made Amber upset and angry for a while and she cursed a lot after hanging up.

 

 

Key.

 

-calling-

 

"Aishhh!!! What the hellyyyy..." I could hear Amber was about to curse. And I chuckled silently because of her sleepy voice.*Cutey* I thought.

 

"AMBERRRR!! " I cut her off. "Are you awake? Well. I know you are not. Whatever.I called y-"

 

But I didn't expected her to hang up the phone.

 

"Aish, this girl. Why did she get angry now. Like a stranger calling her.Pfftt..."

 

-calling again-

 

 "WHAT!"

 

"Yah. Don't yell at me." I pouted. She always gets moody in the morning.

 

"Why are you calling this early in the morning.? Especially when it has been my first morning since months." I heard her mumble, obviously stil sleepy. But then I remembered that she was on a 3 days vacation. *Aısh! Stupid me.* I cursed at myself for ruining her first morning.

 

"I said sorry, dude." Well, I didn't but I hoped she thought so.

 

"No you didn't.."I heard her sigh."Anyway. Why did you call?" Amber said with a more clear voice.

 

"Cause I wanted to say that I will be coming over this evening."

 

"Why?" She used her annoyed tone.

 

"Cause I want to wear some of your clothes tonight." Yeap. Amber's clothes. I always wear mine and they are not that special anymore for me. But Amber has a few good clothes too which would look good on me.

 

"Yah! You have tones of them. Why are you wear a girl's clothes?"She said. And I couldn't hold my laugh.

 

"HAHAHHAHA!!! YAH! Don't be funny. Like you have girly clothes. Anyway. I gotta go. I have an interview. Bye my boo."

 

Yeap. I call her my boo. Cause she no he is my boo. Hehe.