Expected But Unexpected

OMG! //// AMBER ////

"Jincha!!! Wea Omma?!?!!" I yelled at my mother cause seems like she took all my feminine clothes to my sister to choose for her self for the graduation. And now I have no clubbing clothes.

 

"Wea wea? Why would you need those clothes when you don't even wear them?" My mum pointed out.

 

"Well, I clearly wear them since I need them now."

 

"Why? Where are you going?"

 

"Yah. Don't care. I will just hang out with my friends."

 

"Yah! Don't dare to make a scandal. You know I allowed you to become an Idol because of your tomboyish style." Mum said. And she was right but I still needed to feel that I am a girl sometimes.

 

"Ani Omma. You know. I also am a girl and I need to feel that sometimes. Or I will feel sad." I said with a ironic tone.

 

Mum sighed." Ara, my baby. Mianhe. " My mum said and I knew it was sincere since she know how I feel.

 

At first I started to like tomboyish style cause it became easier to become friends with people and it was pretty confortable. But when I wore pretty clothes, people started to make fun of me and looked weirdly at me. So I just kept wearing boyish clothes. But when I was alone or with some people who likes me both ways, I wear pretty clothes.

 

And it will be the first time Key is going to see me feminine. I see him as my very close best friend and  I want him to know my other secret side too. And maybe this will remind him not to act so manly with me. Actually sometimes I am more manly than him which realllyyy annoys me.

 

"Arasso, Omma. Anyway, tell sister to bring me those soon. I will go and buy a few clothes for tonight. Love you, Mum."

 

"Love you." My mum also says and sends kisses.

 

It is almost evening and I spent a lot of time on choosing outfit for tonight. But I think I did pretty good choises. Now I just need to take a shower, wear my clothes and wait for Key.

 

KEY.

 

I know that I said I would be coming around evening but I wanted to go earlier. Because I know we go late because of me wasting time on clothes. So, now I am infront of my boo's door.

 

RING!

RING!!

RING!!!

 

"YAH!" I yelled. I hate to wait in front of doors.

 

RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!RING!!!!

 

"YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!STOOPPP!!" I heard from the other side of the door and the angry voice kept coming closer.

 

The other opened revealing a girl with her body covered with a thin towel. At first I couldn't find a word. I just kept looking at her.

 

"Ara you going to stand there Pabo-yah!" She said in an annoyed tone.

 

"O-Oh! I am coming in." I said nervously which I don't know why.

 

She looked at me with her big perfectly shaped eyes.

 

"You look weird."

 

"O-Oh."

 

"Annyywayy. Just go to my room and choose whatever you want. And don't mess up the room. I think we won't be that late since you suprisingly came early."

 

She said with a thanks-god voice.

 

"Yah! It's not always because of me." I protested.

 

"Yeah. Probably because of me.?" She said. "Anyway I still need to finish taking a shower so go on." She said and left to the bathroom.

 

It wasn't my first time seeing her shoulders or under her knees but it was the first time I saw her in this kind of situation.

 

Her milky white skin, perfect nose and eyes with pink lips. Her wet short blonde hair lookes messy and y. I didn't even thought that she had the potensial of looking y. And her slim legs. There were a few bruises that could be seen on her milky white skin. Then her little cleavage, which showed her obviously little s but even that was enough to turn a guy on. Like me.

 

But this was wrong. I am her best friend and I shouldn't think things that would danger our friendship. SO I just walked to her closet room and looked over at her clothes. It was not my first time sharing clothes with her but while I was searching for a cool t-shirt I saw a pair of high heels on the floor under the hanging t-shirts.

 

It was a very beautful pair but I doubt that it was hers.

 

"Maybe her sister's." I said and just throw to the winds.

 

Then I saw a perfect pants which wouls look ssoooooo y on me and tried it but it was too small for me. "Aish this girl. Why is she so thin?"

 

So I walked to her room to ask if she has a similar pant that could fit me. And I just burst open the door without much thinking, which I should have done.

 

And now I was infront of her. When I mean her and the situation, I mean her -- in front of me, just as she was about to drop her towel from her body.

 

"O-O-hh......" My mind went blank.

 

"Michyeosseo!!?!" Amber yelled looking horrified. "GET OUT!!!!" I heard her yell and then there was a big hit on my right cheeck.

 

Yeah. Well. She hit me and I was out of the door in a blink. OH.MY.GOD. I just saw Amber . ALL..FULLY.. I am going crazy. In that blink of a time, I imagined crazy things. Like, like, like...doing crazy things to her body. I reallllyyy wanted to taste her. Oh. No. Kibum-ah. Get your sense together! Or you will make a big mess.

 

I was so out of my mind that I just went to the living room and sat there. Still blank. But after 30 minutes or so I heard the door open inside. And I just head to turn my head to see the beauty in front of me. I saw a girl, ready to go clubbing. Not a boyish girl, ready to help me grind other girls.  

Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hey guys. You liked it. Everything starts to warm up. Hehe. Wonder how Amber looks like. ^.0 You will see.

And thank you sooooooo much for subcribing and coomenting. It realllyy gives me motivasion and passion to write.

THANKS AGAIN.