Oh No!

OMG! //// AMBER ////

 

 

                    

 

 

 

 

KEY

 

"OH NO! OH NO! OOOOHHHH MY GODD NOOOOO!" I was going crazy. I thought it was Amber that I grabbed but It wasn't. Oh my god. What am I gonna do? There is no way that I am not late now. My Amber. 

 

I run to the club again and I looked at everyone's face and tried to find her. It's not like I can scream her name and find her. But that also means others can also find her and I would ruin her image.Allllll off it. And Aunt Liu would never let her be an Idol. My hands were wet from nervousness and from worry. I was scaried that I would actually find her with another man in a awkward situation.

 

And I don't know why but I don't want to see Amber in that kind of situation. I don't know what's wrong with me too. I mean I was never nervous this much when I went to clubbing with her before. Well she was never like this before too. And I am still thinking about how I was not able to dance with her. The image of her holding another man's hand and grinding on him, still keeps going on my mind. Amber. What happened to you?

 

It has been at least 1 hour and I still wasn't able to find her. So I just gave up and went to the seat where her friends were. They were not worried at all. Like they knew what was going on. And I was dissapointed. I was dissapointed at Amber. And at my self which I don't know why. I just thought that..that Amber never had this kind of a nature.

 

"Where were you man?" One of Amber's friend asked me, I think his name was Chris. "We thought you got laid or got bored and left." He said.

 

"What? No, I was looking for Amber all along." I said.

 

"Looking for Amber? But she already left." He said.

 

"What? Are you serious? But why????" I asked. I was both nervous and mad. I was worried that she might have left with a man.

 

"Well, she came and looked for you and she couldn't find you. She said that maybe you were bored and left."

 

"That-That's great."So she didn't left with a man.

 

"Yeah, so she left with Henry." He said.

 

"Henry? Who is Henry? They left to where?"I asked courious. I would go crazy if they went to her apartment.

 

"Well she said that they were leaving.Hey, calm down man. You look like you just got cheated. Here. Have a drink and enjoy the night."He handed me a drink. I was thinking of what they might be doing. I grabbed the shot and gulped it big, then left with fast steps.

 

Maybe they were eating some ddukbokki ant a stand and were laughing. Well they can be good friends. Or maybe they were...well...if they went to her apartment...and at this hour too....

 

...

 

...

 

No. Amber.

 

I grabbed a taxi and went to her apartment.I paid and ran to her door. I was knocking hard and ringing the door. After like 3 or 4 minutes someone opened the door. And that was not Amber. Well, it was a man whom looked like Amber. The same style of hair, about 1.80cm tall, skinny but alittle built body with white sleveless undershirt. It was obvious that he just woke up.

 

"Who are you?"The man asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

"I am...ahhhh... Who are you?" I asked. 

 

"Man. What are you blabbing? " He asked yawning.

 

"Is this your house?" I asked and I was sure that this is Amber's apartment. But I hoped he would say yes.

 

"No." And  with that I just pushed him away and closed the door behind me hardly. I walked to Amber's room and opened the door.

 

There she was sleeping soundly. Not aware of anything. Not aware of my feelings. I looked at the man.

 

"Did you by any chance did something to A-" 

 

"Are you Key?" He asked suddenly.

 

"Yes. So who are you? Are you her friend, Henry?"

 

"Yeah. Look here. I thinking you are misunderstanding someth-"

 

"How can I misunerstand while you, a man, are sleeping in a single girl's apartment while the girl is asleep already." I ranged.

 

"Look. Listen to me and don't wake her up with your tone."

 

"Wh- uhhhh..Alraight. What the hell are you doing here.?"I asked trying to calm my self.

 

"I am her childhood friend and I just came today. We were supposed to meet today at the club an we did. She told me that I can stay overnight and in the morning that we can have breakfast together then manbe we can also go to shopping."

 

"So she left me there?" I asked, jealous that she left me like that.

 

"Well she waited for you. Whe even waited outside of the club but you were not around. So she thought that maybe you went home already. And then we left." He explained.

 

"Oh.. Well I saw her going in somewhere with a man. And it was not you."

 

"He was the owner of the club. Chunhee Hyung. I was there too when he brought her to his office. To bring her to me."

 

"Oh..."I nodded. I was reliefed that nothing happened as I thought. I smile kreeped up on my face but it faded in a blink.

 

"But-still you guys left without me." I pouted in the end.

 

 

 


 

Liked it? Hehe. Ther eis still a lot coming. I have a wild and wide imagination. Well. I will wait for a very special and good time for the . And hey guys. Do you think something might  happen or happened between Henry and Amber. Heeyy. Henry might not have said all to Key, you know. Haha. Well you will learn later.

 

Amber and Henry

 

 

Suju

 

 

Kris and Henry

 

 

Absolutely hot Henry