Love?

A Savior Called LOve

 

YUNHO’S POV

 

Oh my gosh. It was only a huntch when I saw the star charm dangling out of the pocket, but it really was it.

 

….

 

This was Minah’s phone. I’m sure of it, there was even the little scratch on the left side of the case. It had gotten there when she had accidentally dropped it down the stairs of the apartment one day. I remembered that we had gotten a good laugh of it.

 

I grabbed the suitcase and was about to open it when a pair of hands stopped me.

 

“Sir, you can’t do this.” The girl said. What was her name? Coco? No that’s not it. Bobo? Zozo? I really can’t remember. I wasn’t really listening to her talking.

 

“Yoyo, take the luggage and the young sir to the back room.”

 

The voice belonged to Mr Kim. Ha, good thing he was manager here. I gave him a smile and followed the bewildered girl to the back. I was lucky that I had befriended his son.

 

“Who are you?” she asked me, surprised that her manager was letting me off so easily. This was probably ‘against policy’.

 

“None of your business.” I said as I looked and memorized the address glued on the handle of the suitcase. “I’m taking this home.”

 

Now, I have to convince Mr. Kim of the same.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

“It belongs to a friend of mine,” I told Mr. Kim as I made my way out. “I’ll return it to hee…eeerrr….him. Yeah, I’ll give it back to…him.”

 

He nodded. I’m not sure if he bought it but he returned to his cheeseburger, which meant that I was free to leave as I wished.

 

My heart pounded in my chest as I raced out of the airport and into my car.

 

I had finally and unexpectedly found a link to Minah. I was supposed to find that Park Yoochun guy, but I was late. Stupid traffic.

 

A nervous smile quivered on my lips as my hand reached for the zipper.

 

Why was I even doing this?

 

Minah had left me.

 

Why am I even this excited over an incident more than four years ago? She could lead a very different life now….

 

Part of me wanted to see how she turned out and how she was, another part of me wanted to show her that the street kid Jung Yunho, the penniless Yunho who only knew how to fight could actually be decent and live like a person. Jung Yunho was actually from this prominent family and he could offer her the protection that she never had.

 

I wanted to show her a new side of me. I wanted to prove to her that there was more in me than just a street kid.

 

But……Why?

 

It’s a question I’ve been asking myself the day I took her in.

 

I don’t know. I just feel this instinct to protect her….to help her.

 

I opened her luggage and flipped through her stuff. Clothes, books…nothing of interest.

 

What was I expecting? Handwritten letters for me explaining the reason of her departure?

 

That is until my hand touched a photograph at the bottom.

 

And I stared at a picture of me and Minah.

 

A picture that had disappeared along with Minah that faithful autumn day.

And for some reason, tears welled up in my eyes.

 

~MINAH POV~

“You alright?” Micky asked me.

 

No, my thoughts drifted to Yunho again, and I can’t shake the image of the old apartment and the lake out of my head. Especially since my picture is in that dumb suitcase.

 

But the opposite came out my lips. “Yup, totally fine. Never been better.” The lie came out by itself....so natural that I was instantly panged with guilt.

 

“So…umm,” he cleared his throat. “I’ll get going then.” His expression seemed to contradict though.

 

“What is it Micky?” I asked, the guy could never hide anything, especially not from me. His face clearly stated that he had something to say.

 

“Is there something on your mind?” he asked me. “Something you want to tell?”

 

“Why?” I asked, trying to ignore the bells and alarms setting off in my mind. Surely he doesn’t know about Yunho….My heart thumped in my chest, as I tried to reassure myself.

 

“Just….you’re been deep in thought since you got here. And don’t get me wrong, but your attention does slip from time to time.” He pursed his lips, sensing that this was getting more and more personal.

 

I opened my mouth but had nothing to say, so I closed it.

 

Should I lie my way out of this?

 

“It’s just that stuff happened in this city, and coming back reminded me of it. You know with my parents and all” I sighed. Inside of me, I wanted to scream and kick myself. A perfect opportunity to come out clean, and I blew it with flying colors.

 

Micky wore a concerned expression. “Are you going to be alright?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be okay. Besides, I have you.” I leaned in to look at his eyes, his beautiful smooth eyes that gave me comfort and made me forget my guilt.

 

He smiled cockily but his words remained serious. “I want you to know that you can tell me anything, okay? I’ll always be here.”

 

What did I do to deserve this guy? He was so understanding but I couldn’t even tell him a simple thing of the past. Why couldn’t I shake Yunho out of my head?

I wanted him to stop being so nice. 

“I’ll be here no ma…….” Why didn't he stop talking already? It hurts so bad. That’s when I cut him off and planted a kiss on his lips. There were two seconds of surprise, but then he wrapped his hands around my waist and pinned me against the wall.

 

“You know, after four years of dating, that’s the first time you actually initiated a kiss?” he said as our lips pulled away.

 

Before I could respond, his lips were back on mine with full force.

 

His body pressed against mine and his hands were on the small of my back. I on his lower lip, and felt the adrenaline rush through my veins as our kiss turned into more.

 

My heart was beating wildly and my body called for more.

 

I did something that I’ve never done before; my hand reached the inside of his shirt.

 

He stopped for a little and looked at me. I just stared at him, and slowly nodded.

 

He lifted me up and a fraction of second later, we were on the couch and his shirt was off.

 

Omo, he has really nice abs. I’ve seen him topless before when we went to the beach with some friends, but it was different. This was different.

 

Abs…..Yunho had quite a nice body.

 

Yunho….no, I can’t think about him.

 

I closed my eyes and let my body take over, afraid that my thoughts would drift to Yunho in this personal moment that I was sharing with Micky.

 

I could feel his hands on my , inside my tank top. It felt…..good. His lips were at the base of my neck while my hands played in his hair.

 

My own heartbeat were like drums in my ears, and my body was only craving for more of his touch.

 

And then my top was off. 

Was I really going to do this?

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, but I was out of town for the summer and couldn't really update :(

QueenB_doll:  LOL, k ill keep that in mind! Now I'm planning (*evil grin*) the meeting between the three!!!!

lizaliza: Thanks for subscribing!!! Hope you haven't given up yet.... :)