A Little About Yunho

A Savior Called LOve

 

Yunho looked at his watch. There was still half an hour left in the meeting, and he could not wait to get out of there.

 

He scratched the back of his head as men in suits went on about diagrams and ‘setting goals and futures for the company’ and ‘new directions’….. bla bla bla.

 

To him, it was an utterly alien language. And it was also one that he did not want to understand, not now, not ever.

 

Yunho ignored the icy stares his father was giving him. After all, he had clearly told his dad that he did not want to be here, now he was simply showing him what was to be expected.

 

Yet, his father still wanted him to take care of the company.

 

Yunho felt his jaws tighten as the picture of a girl had shown up on the PowerPoint presentation. She looked a little like Minah, but Minah’s eyes were a little larger, and her lips were rounder….and cuter.

 

Fours years ago, Minah had left the little apartment by the lake, and Yunho had not seen her since. He was very hurt when he found the house stripped of all her belonging the next morning, and even more hurt when she had left no letter whatsoever about her whereabouts.

 

He had wanted to tell her that he had gone back home, and had even convinced with his father into letting Minah live with them. He wanted Minah to be proud of him for once. He wanted her to stop worrying about him.

 

By the time he had sorted everything out and returned, she was gone.

 

Of course, he couldn’t forget that faithful day when he had returned to the apartment, angry that Minah loathed him so much that she had even changed schools. Yunho had wanted to show her a new side of him; a better side; one that could protect her rather than the street rat who only knew how to get into fights.

 

Yet, she just left without a sound, unaware of Yunho’s efforts.

 

He had waited and waited, thinking that she would contact him, but months came and passed, and still he had not heard from her.

 

So he had gotten mad, and had invited a couple of ‘exotic dancers’ to the apartment, who were more than willing to pounce on him when they learned of his family background. After, it wasn’t everyday that the son of the president of a major airline was available.

 

Just then, Minah had showed up at the door.

 

Yunho had been unable to shake the sadness in her eyes from his mind. He couldn’t put it into words, but the expression in her eyes showed surprise, sadness…..and disappointment; an expression Minah never worn before. When his senses had finally hit him, Yunho had chased after her, but she had already run out of sight.

 

He could still feel a stab in his chest when he thought about it, as if the wound was sill fresh and anew.

 

But it had all happened four years ago.

 

Where was she?

Was she alright?

 

Sometimes, he would have nightmares where he would see Minah being attacked on the streets and no one willing to help. His feet were glued to the ground, unable to move, and he would watch her getting hurt without being able to utter a single sound.

 

Where could she have gone?

 

He had looked everywhere, but was unable to find her. The last trace of Minah was from the school that she had transferred to after she left, but no one had heard from her since they had graduated. It wasn’t as if Minah was the type to be befriended easily. Yunho thought that she liked him enough, but maybe it was just because she had nowhere to go.

 

Sometimes, he really longed to hear her call him ‘oppa’ again….

 

“Mr Jung?” a voice called out, bringing him out of his thoughts.

 

“y-yeah?” he answered.

 

“Do you have any questions or comments about today’s presentation?” Oh, it’s the girl who flirted shamelessly with him yesterday.

 

“Is it over already?” Yunho threw a look at his watch, grabbed his things and was about to bolt out the door when he heard a deep voice ring from the corner of the room,

 

“Yunho, I’ll see you in my office,” he heard his father say, “right now” he adds before marching out of the room.

 

“Aish,” Yunho grimaced, there it goes again!

 

FLASHBACK THIRD PERSON POV

 

“WHEN are you going to act responsible?! This is not a game where you can dance around, throw a few punches here and there, and then it’s all good!”

 

“You and I both know that I do not want to be here,” Yunho yelled right back, “Me coming home does not mean that I will take over the company, I haven’t agreed to anything yet. And I still haven’t forgiven you for what had happened, so don’t think about being the role model father when you know the whole ****ing world knows about your little secrets!”

 

“JUNG YUNHO! Don’t you dare speak to me in that tone!”

 

But Yunho was already out the door.

 

Every conversation between father and son would end in a similar way, and neither side was willing to compromise. So Yunho would sit around his office and do nothing, while his father would yell at him to get his work done. Then, Yunho would yell right back that he did know how and wasn’t interested in learning how either.

 

On and on went their fights.

 

It made Yunho wonder why he was there in the first place. But then Minah’s name would pop into his head.

 

Surprisingly, today, Yunho’s father was mot yelling angrily at him. Instead, he took out a folder out of his drawers and handed it to him.

 

“I have a job for you that should be easy enough, considering that you spend all your time in bars and hotels anyways.”

 

“What job?” Yunho raised a brow. He had made it clear that he did not want to work.

 

“An heir to a client-company is coming; your job is to keep him entertained. It shouldn’t be too hard….right?” his father asked him, looking at Yunho expectantly. “Don’t blow this up, or your credit cards go away.”

 

Yunho leaned in, “Aren’t you scared that I’m going to run away again?”

 

His father smirked, a trait that Yunho recognized in himself.

 

“You can threaten me all you want, this job is easy. Befriend him as much as possible; cooperation between the two companies is a sure thing in the future.” His father answered him, not the slightest intimidated. “Now go back, I still have work to do.”

 

Yunho opened the folder on his way out of his father’s office.

 

There was picture of a pretty good looking guy and a short description about him.

 

His family seemed to own a pharmaceutical company. How in the world does that relate to aircrafts business? Yunho frowned.

 

The Jungs made planes, flew them and practically owned the South Korean sky. Maybe this company was just playing smart to befriend one of the most influential families in the nation.

 

Yunho glanced over the paragraphs, uninterested, and then shifted his view to the inscription underneath the photograph.

 

Micky, Park Yoochun.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I actually have a lot saved in my computer but I keep on going back and changing details....

Please comment/subscribe!!!!!!

@QueenB_doll: Nope and yes....Yunho is still Yunho except he's no longer the street Yunho...even though *cough* he still has the same personality. *Sigh, it's hard to change people.... XD

@Casshawol: Ahaha thanks for subscribing!! Well Yunho's point of view was jusy shown here... :P Maybe I'll get some Yunho+Minah relationship in the future....who knows? XP