When Rivals First Meet I

A Savior Called LOve

 

And then my top was off.

 

I felt exposed and vulnerable, but I didn’t want him to stop. I could hear his harsh breathing mixed with mine, his soft cologne tangled with the smell of the brand new couch.

 

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding a Ding Ding Dong!

 

SHINee’s hit song rang in the apartment.

 

My ringtone came like a cold breeze, and I immediately shot off the couch and ran for the phone, totally embarrassed.

 

I was attempting to put my shirt back on, while trying to control the harsh breathing from penetrating the phone. My aunt would make fun of me if that was the case, and Victoria would never let me hear the end of it.

 

“Hello?” I asked.

 

No one answered.

 

“Helloooo?” I asked again. Annoying people who call and don’t say anything.

 

I hung up and made my way back to the living room, without my shirt….because talking on the phone and putting your shirt back on is not an easy task....

 

“Ahem.” Micky did not look me in the eye as he handed me another  top. This one was one of those oversized t-shirts that I liked to wear at home. The most important part was that I could slap it on in 10 seconds.

While I was there, embarassed at this whole thing,he, on the other hand had gotten his shirt back on.

 

Was I sad that I didn't get to admire his body more?

 

It was in total silence that I put my shirt back on.

 

This calls for an awkward turtle/palm tree moment.

 

~YUNHO POV~

“Hello?” A familiar voice asked through the other line.

 

“Helloooo?” She repeated, putting an emphasis on the ‘o’.

 

Her voice did not change. It still sent my heart on a backflip. But before I could speak, Minah hung up.

 

I winced as the other side hung up, but then my heart filled with hope. This was Minah.

 

I had finally found her.

 

My Minah.

 

~MICKY POV~

 

I had an idiotic smile plastered on my face the entire drive home. Minah had been so shy after that she couldn’t look me straight in the eyes.

 

But then I thought about our conversation. I was sure that there were many things Minah had not told me. The events circling her parents’ death remained a mystery, and how she had pulled through the four years after their accident was a fact she never told me, or her aunt for that matter.

 

I wondered if coming to Korea was a good idea after all, but it was the only way I could think of that could help me uncover her past, and let her open up to me.

 

I was hurt that Minah still did not open up to me after all those years….but I guess that there were some things that were too painful to be shared. I had some pretty painful experiences myself.

 

~FLASHBACK~ in 3rd person

 

“Daddy, please don’t leave me.” A 8 years old Yoochun clung to his father’s legs, his big eyes filled with tears.

 

“No.” And Yoochun was kicked off as he watched helplessly the door close behind his father.

 

Everything was so sudden. His loving parents were suddenly divorced, and his father, the responsible father and husband with the booming laugh, just left the house.

 

He watched his mother, the woman from a good family who had lived without worry her entire life, was working night and day for a couple dollars in order to pull her and her son through.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

~3rd person pov~

 

Fortunately, she had married her current husband, Yoochun’s step father. He was a good man who had been in love with his mother, but couldn’t express it as she was already someone’s wife.

 

His step father treated him like a son, and in return, Yoochun pretended not to remember the events that had happened 18 years ago. He certainly did not want to go open up old wounds. Ironically, Yoochun and his step father did have some pretty similar features, a ‘proof’ that they were blood-related.

 

Was Minah’s secret like his? Or was it something more?

 

Micky was so deep in thought that he almost missed his vibrating cell phone. He pulled over to the side remembering that Minah hated drunk driving and cell phones while driving. It had something to do with her parents’ unfortunate accident.

 

“Hello?” He picked up, and checked the callers ID with a quick glance: an unknown number.

“Hi, is this Mr. Park?” A male’s voice rang from the other line.

 

“Yes…?”

 

“Oh, hi, this is Yunho. Jung Yunho. Your father might have mentioned me, I am supposed to…..”

 

“You didn’t show up at the airport.” Micky cut him off, visibly annoyed.

 

The other line wasn’t so pleased either. “Well, I was only a little late. If you don’t mind, my father would like to meet you, as the representative from the company.”

 

Micky took some papers out and typed the address into his GPS. The direction to the building showed up a couple seconds after.

 

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” Micky said, shutting off his phone. He hated irresponsible people and unpunctual people. This guy was a two-in-one.

Micky's good mood disappeared with this sudden caller. From somewhere in his guts, he didn't like this guy, and it was not only because of his unprofessional nature....

 

And as he had said he would, Micky was in front of the building 10 minutes later and he carried a confident smile as he walked in to the front desk. A smile that never reached his eyes.

 

Be confident and walk in as if you own the place. His step father had told him.

 

Then, a tall and sleek young man dressed in casual wear walked towards him, equally confident.

 

“Hi, you must be Micky,” he said with a slight Jeolado accent. “I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho.”

 

The two men did not like each other.

===================================

yeah....that was a reaaalllyy lame thing to do: the cell phone part. Sorry, but it was the less cheesy of the few. I think that I had earthquake and hurricane and someone showing up at the door.... XP

Sorry for the looooooong time of no update.....well im sure u guys are super busy with school and all....you dont have much time for this...right?

Please comment!!! I absolutely love them (and I read them even when I don't update...) :)

QueenB_doll:  HEheheh no they didn't do it...I didn't really want this to become a rated fic XP THANKS FOR STIL SUPPORTING THIS <3

pop_05: please subscribe if u like it :)) thanks for liking it! just updated :P