Lost Luggage

A Savior Called LOve

 

Hiii everyone!!! Thank you everyone for subscribing/commenting/reading this fanfic!

I just wanted to let you know that I have added a new character~~

Let me know if you want her to have a major or minor role..... 

:)

Now you can read.

I'm a cruel author so I'll push back the meeting of our triangle. ;)

Just sayin'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey auntie…..Yup, we’re safe and sound. Just a little tired.”

 

Minah called her aunt the moment the plane landed. She almost squealed when Micky pulled her in for a back hug, but quickly restrained herself: her aunt would surely make fun of the increasing amount of public display of affection the couple had been showing lately.

 

“Oh, actually, one of my suitcase got lost. It’s fine though, it just had some clothes. Nothing really valuable or important”

 

Except for Yunho’s picture.  Minah added silently as her expression darkened.

 

“Yeah I’ll be alright. Don’t be an ajumma. Okay, yes I’ll be safe.”

 

…......

 

Her aunt’s last words made her blush a scarlet red and closed her phone. Micky eyed her curiously.

 

“What did your aunt say?”

 

“Oh you know….the usual….” She started, deliberately avoiding his eyes as she put her phone away.

 

“I meant what did she say at the end?” Micky had a feeling where this was going…..

 

“Nothing.” Minah cut short. “I’m thirsty, I’ll go get something to drink.” She added as she saw Micky open his mouth to retort.

 

~MINAH POV~

 

Never am I going to tell him what my aunt had said at the end of the phonecall.

 

Minah, you’re a grown girl and I know that. Just remember to use protection…okay?

 

Arg. So embarrassing.

 

I like my ity. Like every girl, my v-card is pretty important, and it is true that things had gotten more serious recently with Micky….. in the physical way, we both know (at least I hope so) that I’m not ready, just yet.

 

Okay, maybe I did have that really weird dream. But it doesn’t mean anything…..right?

 

There were some times that my entire body tingled by his touches, and my stomach knotted. Who was I lying? My body always shot signals up my brain.

 

I’m not those traditional or religious girls who would lose it after their marriage, but I…..don’t know….something was off.

 

Was it because of Yunho?

 

My thoughts kept on switching to him. That luggage…..let’s hope that it stayed lost. Like that, I wouldn’t have to decide whether I should throw away that picture or not. I’ll just let fate rid of the past, while I live in the present and pave my future with Micky.

 

“You know, if you stand here and stare at empty space, you will never be able to get your drink,” Micky popped out in front of me, and he gave me a can of ice tea he had gotten while I was still deep in thought.

 

“I know,” I smiled, “That’s why I have you.”

 

“That luggage….you sure it’s going to be alright?”

 

“Yup,” I smiled and blocked all Yunho-related thoughts out of my head. He was no longer important, I just had to convince myself of that.

 

Micky looked at his watch and sighed, frustrated at something.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him.

 

“Nothing, this guy was supposed to meet us here but he’s obviously late.”

 

“Who is he?”

 

“Just some random guy from some random company.” He waved it off, knowing that I didn’t like hearing about the company matters.

 

“I really want to eat ice-cream.” I said out of the blue, changing the subject. Though Micky was a fond and affectionate boyfriend, he certainly was considered to be a ruthless business man by his coworkers and adversaries. I didn’t want to spoil his mood with business thoughts.

 

“That’s fine, let’s go get some once we are out of here.” Micky grabbed my hand and led me out.

 

I stared at his hand for the millionth time in the last four years.

 

He grabbed me with his left hand; the hand with the scar on it.

 

~Yoyo POV (new character)~

 

“I really want to eat ice-cream” a girl said.

 

“That’s fine, let’s go get some once we are out of here.” And he took her hand in his and led her out. Her boyfriend was really…handsome. I wished that I knew guys like that: good-hearted guys who were also good-looking, and took care of girls. Those are currently extinct in Korea.

 

But no, I work in a stupid airport and everyday, and I interact with people who have been all over the world. Yet, I have never set foot out of this country.

Yes, I work at the airport, and no I’m not a flight attendant. I am a customer service attendant, which the nice way of saying job-that-requires-you-to-deal-with-grumpy-people-who-have-lost-their-stuff-and-blame-you-for-it.

 

I know, it’s totally fun.

 

I stare enviously at the girl. She seemed to have it all. Nice boyfriend, good family, money and looks.

 

Her petite figure trailed behind his as he pulled her on ahead.

 

She was pretty in an average way. Definitively not a head-turner, but she did not have any flaws in her face. She was the type who the more you looked at her, the more beautiful she seemed. Her eyes were large, but not the unnatural I-got-plastic-surgery large, and her dark pupils gave her a mysterious look. Yet, the rest of her face was complimented with a tiny button nose and small cute curved lips, balancing out her exotic eyes.

 

Before I knew it, a portrait of her lay on the paper in front of me as my pencil was now shading the bridge of her nose. Sometimes even I surprise myself with my skills.

 

I want to be an artist, but art school costs money and it is hard to make it into the world being an artist. So, I’m saving every penny I can working at the airport. I guess some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths....and some not.

 

“SHIM YO-YO!” the booming voice of my manager scared me and my pencil drew an involuntary line on the portrait. Arg, I hate my name....what kind of name is Yoyo? I could see some people smirking at my funny name already.

 

Yoyo. what a cute name. Try living with that. Trust me. It gets annoying once you're past the age of four.

 

“Here are the lost luggages for the day. Start dialling already.” And he turned his attention back to the cheeseburger in front of him. 

 

Inconsiderate bastard.

 

I hate this manager guy, but if it weren’t for him, I guess that I would not have landed in this job. He’s my brother’s friend’s dad who out of pity (not really) has accepted to take me in and work for him.

 

I crunched my nose in annoyance, but started the task at hand.

This job had become so boring that yawning was my automatic reflex whenever I would catch sight of the phone number-filled page.

I was about to dial the first number until some guy came rushing in. Hmm…he seemed familiar, but I was unable to pinpoint where I had seen him before.

 

He butted the line and was asking the front desk about something while the rest of line stared at him in annoyance.

 

“Umm sorry sir,” I walked up to him, “but you can’t…..”

 

“Hey, have you seen this guy?” he showed me a picture of the boyfriend earlier.

 

Oooo….was he a detective or something?

 

“Yeah, he left with his girlfriend not too long ago.” I answered. FBI? Hmm….that boyfriend did look questionable….

 

“Crap, I missed him then.” He sighed, frustrated.

 

His brows furrowed.

 

He was cute. Like really good-looking….Wow seems like the club of good-looking-hot guys has decided to show up at the airport today.

 

“Hey, calm down. How may I help you?” I asked, ignoring the eye rolling of my co-workers. They knew that pretty boys were my biggest weakness.

He seemed like he was out of breath from running.

"Here," I pointed to the stool in front of the counter, "Take a seat."

 

“I’m Yoyo, Shim Yoyo” I smile. I tried to make it my most seductive smile possible. Good thing he did not find my name peculiar.

 

“Yunho.” He looked bored, but then his eyes seemed to lit up as he focused on the pile of luggage behind me.

 

And he climbed over the counter and came in, or rather jumped over, to my great dismay.

 

WHAT THE HECK WAS HE DOING? I gave a panicked look to my manager whose attention was still focused wholly on his cheeseburger. Why does no one care around here?

 

“Sorry sir, you cannot do that.” I tried to pull him but it did not stop him. This was so against airport policy, and my sorry was so getting fired for this.

 

“Yoyo!” my manager shook his head, telling me not to intervene. What’s up with him? Arg, who cares, he's always been weird. Like father, like son...right. That would also explain the fact that my brother is best friends with that guy's son.

 

I saw Yunho walk, or run rather, (it was quite comical because he was dressed in a full business attire) towards the cart full of luggage and pulled out something from the pocket of a plain-looking suitcase.

 

A phone.

 

A really old version of a flip phone with a midnight blue case and a star charm dangling from it.

 

Curious thing….why would he be so interested in that thing?

-------------------------------------------------------

K guys!!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT WHICH TEAM YOU FAVOR.

TEAM YUNHO OR TEAM MICKY? Leave a comment!

@Casshawol: That is also the question I've been asking myself since the beginning of this story.....It started with Yunho, but then I really liked Micky.... :(

@QueenB_doll: YUP agreed, If Minah had not left....but again if Minah had not left, then she probably would not have met the wonderful Micky....Yunho/Micky......who to choose? ;)