A Return in the Horizon

A Savior Called LOve

 

* 4 years later *

 

Third person

 

Minah looked at her watch. She was late for her date, but she smiled at the Minnie design in the background. Micky had the same one, except his was with Mickey Mouse.

 

She ran in the restaurant, a little out of breath, and saw Micky look at her with a smile curved on his lips.

 

“You’re late!” he chanted, teasing her.

 

“Sorry,” she breathed. “There was a little emergency back at the hospital.”

 

“Do you seriously think that you could be forgiven so easily?” he asked, faking a pout.

 

Minah leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

“Does that make it okay?” she asked, smiling. But her smile disappeared when Tiffany and her new-new-new-new-new boyfriend came inside. Minah cringed at the sight.

 

Somehow, according to the rumours, Tiffany and Minah used to be the best of friends and Minah had seduced Micky by brainwashing him. And now Minah was some kind of 'cult leader'.

 

That was Tiffany’s version of the facts.

 

“Why did you date her?” Minah asked.

 

“Date who?”

 

“Tiffany.” She asked with a weary voice.

 

“She asked me out. I didn’t hate her, though she was kind of annoying. A little sticky and cocky…” he said after thinking about it.

 

“Am I sticky?” Minah asked, curious.

 

“Sticky. No. Cocky…maybe a little.” He winked, “Why? Are you jealous?”

 

Minah gave him a playful glare and a gentle kick under the table, while Micky pretended that it actually had caused him a great deal of pain.

 

“Anyways, back to the serious stuff,” he said, “I have to go back to Seoul (A/N DOES IT RING A BELL??? DING DING DING!!!) to help my dad with some company papers. Care to join me?” his elbows leaned on the table, as he moved his head foward to give his signature puppy stare. A look, he knew, Minah couldn't resist.

 

“But I am still an intern at the hospital….” She trailed, thinking about how she would arrange it with her teachers.

 

“Ha. It’s already been done. There is a branch from the States in Seoul that focuses on terminal diseases. It takes in medical interns, and they have a clinic where patients are treated. They were more than happy to take you in, that is, if you want to do this.”

 

As always, Micky always had eveything planned. So prepared....so different from a certain someone. Minah shook her head at the thought.

"Something wrong?" Micky asked, as he saw Minah shake her head out of the blue. It had always seemed to him that she wasn't prepared to open fully to him. It was as if she was running from something. From what? That, Micky was all ears but waited patiently until Minah would be ready.

"No, nothing," Minah said with a tight smile. "Thanks so much, you always have everything under control."

"So is that a yes?" Micky asked with a hopeful smile, putting the awkard moment behind him. He did not want to ask Minah. He wanted Minah to tell him herself about that part of her past that seemed to haunt her.

"Well not really....." Minah started.

"Please?" he asked with a smile, knowing what was coming,

 

“I still have to think about it…..” Minah said, feigning to be deep in thought while scratching her chin, “how about a….yes?”

 

“That’s great!” he said, “This calls for a celebration! Dessert? Still want the same?”

 

“Why do you even bother to ask,” Minah rolled her eyes, “The waiters know it by heart, it’s been four years already….

 

“One scoop of chocolate ice-cream and two of vanilla.” They finish off the sentence together.

----------------------------------------------

sorry for the laaate update, but you sure can expect some Yunho/Micky clash within the next few chapters!!!

Please comment!!!!