No One Wants to Eat with a Nerd

Famed Love

Kwangmin's Point of View:
"Hey, Youngmin-ah, Minwoo! Wait!!"

I ran up to catch up to them.

"I'm so hungry, are you?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah." Minwoo and Kwangmin said at the same time.

They edged their way from their screaming fans to barely make it into the cafeteria.

As they stood in line, Youngmin's eyes fell on Min Hee.

"Hey, isn't that the girl who's your partner?"
Kwangmin turned in his direction.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. She's really quiet.."

"Psh. Course. She's the #1 nerd here right?" Minwoo said with a slight frown.

"Yeah, but I don't know, maybe if she got those bangs out of her eyes, and took off her glasses, she could be cute." Kwangmin said, imagining Min Hee in his head.

"BAHAHAHA. HER?! Yeah, good one." Youngmin asked.

Min Hee suddenly found their gazes, and glared at them all.

The 3 members looked away quickly after getting their trays and sitting with their friends.

"It's hard to believe she only has 2 friends." Kwangmin said.

"Who?" Jeongmin asked, while Donghyun and Hyunseong ate and kept quiet.

"Min Hee."

"Ah. I'm surprised she has any. No one wants to eat with a nerddddd." Jeongmin said with a smile.

As the whole group laughed, Kwangmin couldn't help but keep imagining her without glasses.

 

-Later that day when school ended-

Min Hee's POV

Ugh. I know the stupid Boyfriend members were talking about me, something lame about how ugly and nerdy I am, I bet. Stupid people, if they're going to talk about me, I can talk about them however I want! Stupid Kwangmin, why do I even have to be his partner?

I walked into the coffee shop, greeted Seoyoung's dad, and started preparing the cafe lattes. It wasn't a hard job, and it paid very well, but not quick enough for me to get my trainee funds for my audition. I don't even know what company I want to be in, since I don't buy a lot of things for myself, the most kpop songs I know are by SM Entertainment.

-sigh- Oh well, I'll look at some applications later. For now, make money! I took off my glasses and tied up my hair while putting on contacts. The #1 rule here is to have sparkling eyes that people can see, so you know that they care. I'm just glad no one from school is here. It'd be a real horror if anyone saw me like this. Especially those stupid Boyfriend members who think they can get anything they want, cause they are famous. URGH. Just you wait Boyfriend, I'm going to become famous.

"Hi. Welcome to Delightful Coffee Shop. How may I help you?" I asked sweetly.

"One cafe latte, and one expresso."

I prepared the drinks and handed to the customer.

"That will be 5500 won please, thank you!"

The customer was nice enough to hand me a 1000 won tip :)

I went to the back to get some more coffee beans and some more cups and straws.

Kwangmin's POV[again]

It was after school, and all of us were at home bored.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH, why don't we have anything to do?!" Donghyun asked.

"I'm hungry." Hyunseong said.

"You always are." Jeongmin said with a smile.

"Let's go down to the popular coffee shop then, what's it called again?" Minwoo went to search on the computer.

"Eh. I don't feel like coffee." Youngmin and I said together.

"DELIGHTFUL COFFEE SHOP! FOUND IT!" Minwoo said excitedly.

Donghyun grabbed both of the us over the shoulders to drag them along.

"HYUNG!! LET US DOWN!" We screamed as we were carried to the shop.

They entered the doors, and a sweet smell greeted them.

"Mmm...smells good." Hyunseong said in bliss.

Just then, we heard a crash as a hostess dropped a can of beans? and her cups. She stared at us open eyed, and wide.

"Who is that girl? She's pretty cute." Youngmin said with a grin.

"Yeah I know, I should try and get her number." Minwoo said with a shy smile.

"No way, I need a girl right now." Donghyun said walking up.

"You're too old hyung." Jeongmin said snickering.

She looks familiar...I can't place my finger on it though.

"Whatever guys, let's just eat and go home to do nothing." I said bored.

"Fine." They all said as we ordered something.