Breakdown

Famed Love

Omoooooo!~ I'm sorry my subscribers, I'm a very bad author *bows* I was planning on updating every day this summer but I've ended up just reading stories instead......ehe...my bad.

Hope you guys finally enjoy this update! I'm sorry if it's not very good, I've kinda lost the direction that I wanted this story to go in.

Let's fast forward time a bit, eh? *warning* sadness up agheaddd~

-------------------------------------------------

-Minhee's POV-

It has been a year since I started being a trainee at Starship.The practices were getting longer, and I was getting more weary each and every day.

I don't even get to see Kwangmin that much anymore due to his promotions[which by the way, I enjoy very much. I'm your IYAH Kwangachu! xD]

Tonight's practice were done, and I headed back to my room with me breathing heavily, my clothes drenched in sweat.

I slumped against the wall and groaned.

Your mind flashed back to a conversation with the Starship CEO.

"You're progressingly remarkably, Minhee."

"Thank you..."

"We have decided to debut you as a solo singer. We hope you realize what potential this hold for you and practice even harder than before."

"Yes sir."

"Also,...your current relationship with Kwangmin....you know this could be dangerous to both you and him. His career is just starting to kick off into fame."

I gulped. "Yes sir, I know."

"I'm not saying I want you guys to break up, but....I would like you guys to be wary of being open from now on."

With that, I left.

Kwangmin and I are not even "dating." It's just a ruse still...but now, my feelings have changed. But a guy like him couldn't possibly have feelings for me. I flashed back to my memories of my previous disgust for him, and then to my jealously to him almost kissing Solbi.

Ahh...would he like it if I asked him to be my boyfriend for real?...

Aish..

I left my room playing Boyfriend's Janus on my iPod. I smiled when it came time for Kwangmin's rap.

Ahhh, I could imagine him right beside me, smiling and obsessing over Pikachu, though he claimed he's grown up.

"MINHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

I stopped. It couldn't be..?

I turned around, "AHHHH, KWANGACHU!!"

I ran and hugged him. However, when I ran to hug him, he disappeared.

Ahh, so I'm even imagining him now...

You came back to your room, to find your phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Min Hee?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Dr. Hwan from Seoul Hospital. I would unfortunately like to notify you that your Ahjumma is in the hospital in critical condition..."

"WHAT?"

WIth that, I hung up and ran for my life, not caring what time it was.

I quickly spewed out information to the secretary and came into the room.

"Ah-..jum-..ma.."

She smiled meekly. "Aigo, you've gotten so thin this year.."

Tears started to well in my eyes.

"What's wrong..?"

"I just had a seizure is all. Don't worry about me."

The tears started to come down in streams now.

"You should go get some sleep, you look tired Minhee-ah.."

I shook my head furiously and took a seat right next to her bed.

"I'll stay here until you leave this hospital with me.."

She shook her head, signaling that she wasn't going to fight back against my decision.

"When are you debuting?"

"I dunno...soon I guess? As a solo.."

"Are you scared?"

I nodded. "Kwangmin...is in Japan...so, I can't really relieve my worries."

She nodded slowly.

"Can you sing for me one last time?"

"Last time? This won't be your last time...you'll live ahjumma!"

She smiled, and with that I sang a favorite song of mine, "Baby Don't Cry."

As I got to the end, she fell asleep, her snores filling the room. I laid my head next to her hands and fell asleep.

 

 

The next day, all I heard was the long tone of death.

I walked out aimlessly.

"I know this is disappointing, but her condition didn't call for much longer.."

"But it was only a seizure, she's always been so healthy."

The doctor looked at me in surprise.

"Seizure?"

I nodded suspiciously.

"Dear...it was cancer."

I picked up my phone, and dialed a number. Of course, it told me to leave a message after the beep.

"...K-kwangmin..."

I started choking on my tears.

"...you're all I have left.."