The Dance

Famed Love

Very sorry I haven't updated, it was my birfday yesterday :3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was already here, and all everyone could talk about was the dance.

--Kwangmin--

I sighed as I slammed my locker shut. Min Hee said no to me...at least we're all going as a group..

"OH KWANGMINNNIIIEEEE-OPPPPPAAA!"

Oh god. It was Solbi, the queenka. She's hot I suppose, but she's super annoying, clingy, and not to mention serpeant hearted.

She was wearing a tight top with a miniskirt that showed of...orangey legs? Did she eat too many sweet potatoes?

"Oh. Hi."

"HiiiIiiIII." She said while twirling her hair.

"I need to go to class..."

"Oh okay. Well I was just wondering...you know..there's that dance tonight..and I decided you get to take me!"

"I didn't ask you."

"Oh I know..but let's not play this game. Stop hiding the truth. I. Like. You."

"Oh....yay. But I'm already going with people."

"Who?"
"Company members..."

"Oh pooh that's soooo boring, don't you want to be unique by having a date? Like ME?"

"Wouldn't it be more unique NOT to have a date?"
"Oh come on Kwangminniieeee.." she said batting her eyelashed and wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Nah sorry...just go with...rahioawhiw"

"Huh?"

I started walking away quickly.

--Solbi--

Gr..he must have declined because too many girls were watching. Hmmph, no matter, he'll be mine by the end of the night. When the court announces the Queen and King, I'll attract him with a y dance, and slowly he'll join me....and we'll end our night with a kiss...oh yes... I already have my dress picked out.

--Later that day at Starship entertainment, the time is 5:30 A.M. and the boys and Min Hee are getting dressed.--

No One's POV

Youngmin: "Can you believe it? We're gonna get to see Min Hee in a dress. A DRESS! WHEEEEHAHAHAHAHHH!"

Minwoo: -slaps Youngmin on the arm- "Shut up dude, she's gonna hear you."

Youngmin: "Ow..."

 

They all wore white and same shoes so they could spot each other easily.

"So we're all solo right?" Donghyun asked.

"YUP." The members replied.

"WOAH." Hyunseong said suddenly.
"Wh-" Kwangmin started to say, before his eyes fell on a beautiful girl.

"KYA! MIN HEEE YOU'RE SOO PRETTY!!" Youngmin ran and hugged her.

"YA, let me go."

She had on beautiful white dress that matched us perfectly, with sparkly shoes and jewelry and a lovely flower headpiece.

She also did not have on her glasses, which showcased her baby face and big eyes...

"Uhm...so do I look okay?" Minhee asked shyly.

Boyfriend was speechless, all except Youngmin who kept doing lots of cute aeygo.

"Heh..thanks...well we should get going."

--Later at the school--

--Min Hee--

We all walked in carefully as the doors opened to the dance room. It was amazing, decorated all pretty, lots of food, pretty lights, everything you'd imagine in a dance.

All the boys started to stare at me, while the girls started fansquealing at Boyfriend. Wah..I guess I am kinda pretty tonight...

"OMIGOSH, MIN HEE?!"

I looked to see Seoyeon and Woojin in a couple outfit, looking pretty as ever.

"SEOYEON! WOOJIN!

"Boyfriend is amazing, all my life that I've known you, not once have I seen you so girly." Woojin said in shock.

I laughed.

"Seriously though, you're gorgeous!" Seoyeon said clapping.

"Hehe...thanks..."

"You have a chance at winning Queen, all the guys are ogling you!"

"Me? Queen? Not ever."

"Anything's possible Min Hee-ah." Seoyeon said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and went to go get some punch.

From far away, Min hee didn't see Solbi's hungry eyes, but killer eyes aimed at her.

"If that girl gets the crown, she will never make it out alive...."

Part 2 will be released tomorrow