I Don't See It.

Famed Love

Chapter 1

Min Hee work up at the early 5 A.M., as always to get ready and walk to school. She has no money to spare for bus fare, and her small apartment which she has to pay alone is quite far away from school.

"Ahh, my waist hurts so much again." 

At 10 years old, Min Hee was involved in a tragic accident that killed her family, and left her with a scar across the front of her waist, a daily reminder of a painful life. She was now 15, alone, and worked at her best friend's coffee shop, who were more than generous to her. She attends Seoul Arts High School, and is currently saving money to become a trainee to become a singer. She is #1 at her school for her academic skills, but despite her genius and her father's wish for her to become a doctor, she is determined to become a singer.

She entered the doors of her school, which was all paid by her scholarship. 

"YA SEOYEON-UNNIE!"

A girl of 16 turned around, long glossy hair, heart shaped face, and heart shaped lips turned toward Min Hee and ran up to hug her. She was Seoyeon, the athletic star, and one of the more richer of the students.

"Hey Min Hee-ah! How are ya?"
"Tired as always. But it's okay, I'm ready for another day of school."

"That's the spirit! By the way, have you seen Woojin? It's our 1 year anniversary hehehe!"

Min Hee, Woojin, and Seoyeon have always been best friends since they met in primary school, but when Woojin and Seoyeon started dating in junior high, Min Hee felt more like a lagging third wheel.

"No..but you can go ahead and find him, he's probably by the cafeteria or something."

"Come on, let's go!"

"Me?!? Why, I'm not dating him."

"So? We might get a glimpse of Boyfriend! Kekeke."

"Pfft. Why would I want a glimpse of them?"
"You don't like them? :o"

"Not really, they're probably just stuck up like any other kpop group that's gone through here. Plus, they barely talk to anyone, that's a little creepy."

"Well, who knows? They could be nice. Plus they're SUPER hot. Have you seen Youngmin? -sighs in ectasy-"
"....I don't see it." Min Hee replied again, this time more angrily.

"Whoa, what's your problem? Seoyeon backed away a little.

"They're so popular, and all they had to do was stand up and sing. I work my off everyday, and barely scrape by." Min Hee teared up a little, before quickly stopping and calming down.

"I'm sorry Seoyeon, I just get angry sometimes, I just want my old life back."

"I get it, but seriously, Boyfriend is H.O.T. hot! How can you NOT see it?"
Min Hee shrugged, I just don't.

On their way to the cafeteria, Min Hee accidentally walked into someone and fell down. Above her was Jo Kwangmin, one of the legendary members of Boyfriend.

Min Hee was unaffected by this.

"Sorry." Min Hee replied in a monotone voice.

Kwangmin simply nodded and walked past her.

"Seoyeon unnie, did you see that? Not even a word! What's so attractive about that?"
When Min Hee heard no answer, she turned to find Seoyeon running towards Woo Jin.

"Tsk. Like always."