First Training Session

Famed Love

Sorry for not updating guys, I was just too lazy yesterday xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Min Hee-

That whole day of school went through like a blur. I don't remember a single thing except Solbi- and my hungry stomach.

I walked back to the dorms alone, fixing myself a quick snack and gobbled it down hungrily.

"Ah...I'm so tired..."

I walked up and cleaned the dishes and lied on the couch for a few minutes.

"I'm so....bo.."

-Kwangmin-

I came home earlier than usual today since everyone else decided to get a quick bite at Pastry Picks. I already had a good lunch, but I haven't seen Min Hee since this morning. I wondered where she went.

I opened the door and threw my backpack near the coat hanger.

"Phew...gosh today was an exhausting day."
I jumped over the couch and found myself next to a sleeping Min Hee.

I swept her bangs out of her hair, only to find a red scar on her forehead.

Bwo...? How did she get this.

I kissed the scar lightly...

Her forehead was soft, and I caressed her cheek, to find her skin really smooth.

My heart started beating faster and she started to mumble as I jumped back quickly.

"Mm? Kwangmin Oppa?"
"Yeah, you fell asleep."
"Oh.." She rubbed her eyes.

"You better hurry Min Hee, your first training session is in 30 minutes."
"OH, that's right!" She quickly ran into her room and started finding some training clothes.

-5 Mins Later-

She came out in a comfortable blue track suit.

Even then, she looked adorable....what is this...

-Min Hee-

Training consisted of singing, acting, and dancing.

Since I was already good at singing, I needed to work a lot at acting and dancing.

"Okay, Min Hee, as you know dance rehearsals are no little deal."
"Yes, I know. "
"Okay, your choreographer, will teach you necessary dance steps, and you will dance until 12 P.M. midnight."

O__O, that's 8 hours!

As he started to teach me moves, my body was slowly starting to give in.

I can't do so many moves for 8 hours...

The dances got harder and harder, and now Boyfriend entered in. Great.

"Wah, Min Hee, you're pretty!" Min Woo said clapping.

"Good work, keep at it!" Donghyun said.

Kwangmin and Youngmin nodded at me.

--6 hours later-

2....more...hours...

"OK Min Hee, now, finish these last few steps, but careful these are hard."
"O...K..."

As he[the choreographer] started to dance, my vision started to blur. I was literally sweating everywhere, and I suddenly fell backwards.

"MIN HEE!!"

Footsteps rushed to me...