I'm Yours

Famed Love

Hope you guys didn't think too badly of the last chapter~

Comment to help me relearn some great writing techniques again haha <3 I miss talking to my subbies <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks, Min Hee was in a daze.

On top of battling school and training, she was handling preparations for the funeral. She grew distant from Sooyeon and Woojin, no one knew what happened.

She refused to let anyone past her circle once again, all they say were her cold eyes adamantly fixed on the ground, working hard as usual.

--------------------------------------------------

 

"...You're all I have left..."

With that one phone call, Kwangmin's mind never left off thinking of Min Hee.

What happened? Did she quit being a trainee? Is she eating well? Is she sick!?

HeI sent back thousands of texts, called an endless amount of times, and even tried to arrange some video chats.

She replied to none of them, and it seemed like she just vanished after that one phone call...

A week after the phone call, Boyfriend arrived back in Korea, and Kwangmin was the first to rush into the dorms and bang open the door.

"MIN HEE?!? YA, ARE YOU HERE??"

He rushed in her room and opened the door slightly. He found her asleep, tissues covering most of the floor, and her eyes swollen red.

He slowly walked up to her, and sat down in front of where he could stare at her face.

She was still beautiful, though she had gotten so much thinner.

He slowly her cheek, and his eyes fell upon some documents.

"Funeral Preparations...?"

On that document, he saw Ahjumma's name scrawled all over the document. A heavy feeling overcame him, and he silently forgave Min Hee for ignoring his worried phone messages.

He rested his forehead against hers, and slowly kissed her nose.

As on cue, Min Hee woke up, and slowly processed the boy in front of her.

"Kwang..."

"Shhh. Go back to sleep if you're tired."

Min Hee sat straight up, and a small piece of joy came through her heart again.

This feeling was only squandered once she thought about when he would have to leave again.

"How long are you here for?"

"I dunno. A while...we're working on a comeback song.."

(Pretend they haven't come out with IYAH yet XD)

She nodded. "Ahh, that's good."

Kwangmin hugged her so softly that she felt that she was on a cloud. She slowly managed to wrap her arms around him to pull him closer.

He her hair as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Don't cry, I'm here...a girl like you shouldn't deserve to have such unhappiness."

Their hearts were beating fast, the same rhythm, the same connecting force, and they stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity.

"I'm sorry..." Min Hee said, after her tears had dried a bit.

"What for? You have nothing to be sorry about."

"In the beginning, I thought you were just another jerk. I should have known that everyone has a nice side to them...I'm sorry."

He chuckled. "It's okay, I'm pretty cold to strangers. I guess."

She smiled softly into his shoulder.

"And I'm sorry for getting all weird when that..girl tried to kiss you. I'm sorry that we have to lie about dating and all this stuff that you shouldn't have to worry about. It wouldn't matter to me if you told the whole word that this whole relationship is fake..." she said reluctantly. 

However, she knew that if she were to be rejected now, she would not be able to take it, for her heart gleamed with Kwangmin next beside her.

"It's okay...I don't mind it. I ...like the fact that we got to spend time as a 'couple'. Actually...it kinda hurt me when you said you didn't like me..."

She stayed silent.

"...Min Hee..I really like you...i-if you feel the same way, will you accept my proposal for us to be a real couple? I want you as my real girlfriend. I've never felt this way before, and I don't want to feel this way with anyone else..."

Her heart was racing now at a million miles a second. 

"I'm yours."

Kwangmin smiled cheekily and hugged her even tighter.

"Do you need any help with the funeral arrangements?"

She nodded, and together they helped plan an honorable funeral for an honorable woman.

Ahjumma, Min Hee thought, now that you are up in the stars, do you still look proudly upon me? Every night, I find the brightest star and I talk to it. I know that star is you, because it twinkles and stands out while doing nothing. You had that effect. Do you approve of Kwangmin? Hehe....I miss you...

She shyly touched the tips of Kwangmin's fingertips, and he linked their hands together and squeezed her hand.

"Ahjumma would be proud." Kwangmin said.