You're Going

Famed Love

A Month has passed, and the Boyfriend members and Min Hee are...somewhat closer.

They had just entered the school, where fangirls screamed in happiness, and envied Min Hee's luckiness.

--Min Hee-

The glares of all the girls weren't so bad anymore. They don't hurt me anymore, because they know Boyfriend will hate them for it, still, they aren't friends with me either. Solbi still kept a close eye on me, just in case I tried to touch her Kwangmin.

Seoyeon and Woojin finally returned and are currently trying to catch up on work. I'm so happy they came back, and to make it better they brought me back a huge Hello Kitty plushie! How awesome!

I sighed as I walked into class and sat down and laid down my head as the announcements went on.

"Hello Everyone! Good morning, this is your announcements. Swimming Signups are in front of the office, so if you love to swim, love the water, and love the prize of a medal, come sign up now! Also, Doe Club is hosting this year's SCHOOL DANCE FORMAL! Tickets are $10 per person, or $15 for you and a date, so come and get them now! All must wear something formal, such as a dress, suits, etc. NO sneakers and NO slacks or casual clothing is allowed. This is a strictly formal event, and it is a high honor that we this year can host our dance there. Dress code MUST be in regulation, i.e. no holes, must be at required length no less, and none of those dances you youngsters do these days with the rubbing..and -cough- such..."

I rolled my eyes as I sat back up. Everyone immediately became excited. This is going to be a long day.

--Kwangmin--

I was in science class when the announcements came on. Would Min Hee like to go with me to the dance? I tried imagining her in a pretty dress, but I couldn't. She's all boy sadly....

"Hey JO KWANGMIN." Youngmin whispered, a bit too loudly.

"Ya, be a little more quiet."

"Sorry...anyway, you going to the dance?"
"Course dude, who wouldn't?"
He scoffed. I knew he thought of Min Hee.

"You think she's going?" He asked excitedly.

"Why, you wanna bring her?"
"Nah, I want to see her in a dress though. I'm gonna ask Gahun."
"Who?"

"She's that pretty girl with the long black hair, big puppy eyes, and heart shaped lips." He said dreamily.

"Dude, doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

"Oh...yeah...I'll ask one of the APink members then."
"Alright."

--Later in art class-

--Still Kwangmin--

I sat down next to Min Hee who was sketching a picture of Hello Kitty.

Aigo, how cute.

"So Min Hee..."

"What."

"Are you going to the dance?"
"Uh. Lemme think. No."

"Why not?"
"Why would I want to hang with people I don't know?"
"Come on, it's really fun, and it's at Doe Club! They have the best food there!"

She scoffed.

"So?"

"Plus, I hear there's lots of free gifts, like Pikachu..."

She rolled her eyes.

"And  Hello Kitty...." I smirked.

She stopped drawing for a moment and glanced at me.

"W-what?"

"There's Hello Kitty gifts..."

"R-really?" She said interested.

"Yuppp..."

She suddenly snapped back to her dull self.

"So? I don't care."

"Are you sure? Cause if you wanna g-go...w-we c-could l-like go together,..y-you know, to s-save money.."

"M-me?" She said quietly.

"Y-yeah...I, I mean you don't have too..but it's a fun event."

"W-when is it?"

"Tomorrow night.."

"I don't wanna go...sorry..."

I looked down at the floor.

"It's okay..."

"YA, YOU'RE GOING! EVEN IF WE HAVE TO STUFF YOU IN OUR CAR!" Youngmin said with a smiling face.

"WHUH!??"

"JUST GO WITH KWANGMIN. IT'LL bE FUNNNNNN!" He said now screaming.

"No..I hate dresses."

"Don't make me go through your closet and pick out a dress."
"Good luck, I don't have one."

"Fine, then we'll buy you one, right Kwangmin?"
"yeah..."

"Urgh, you annoying..." Min Hee said gripping her fists.

"But you love us anyway :D" Youngmin said doing aeygo.

"Pft. You wish..."

She glanced at me and smiled weakly, and I put on a fake smile for her as my heart continued to die slowly...