The Grand Finale

Famed Love

And so Minhee's life continued like this.

At the funeral, everyone paid your respects and you wished your ahjumma off into the stars.

You continued your life at school, at the dorms, in the practice room, and continually dating Kwangmin.

It was the same cycle this way every single day, 24 hours a day for a few years.

Then next thing you know, your debut date was planned.

You prepared extra hard then. You spent almost every waking moment training, your vocal cords and dancing skills had to be just right.

The weeks flew by fast during this time.

It seemed like it was only yesterday your teaser photos were released, and now...it was your time to show your talent to the world.

The harsh, cruel world of Kpop. A world that can either make you or break you.

You stood on the rehearsal stage, waiting for your background music to begin.

You danced your heart out and sang in the most confident way you knew how.

You awoke to the screams of fans and the applause of when you were finished.

The exhilaration of the stage, the blinding lights, they were all just for you.

It was your time.

As you bowed, you looked out at the audience, and you gave a final wave.

"Ahjumma, are you proud? Are you looking down at me right now? That stage...was for you."

When you left, you saw Kwangmin with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"How's it feel?"

You couldn't help but to do anything but to giggle wildly and hug him.

He hugged you back and spun you around.

Finally...my life is where I want it to be.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry these last few chapters have been SO rushed. I regret all those who followed the story well to be brought to such chapters as these last few, so for that, mianhe!!

Thank you to all who have subscribed over the course of this story, and I hope to see you all again when I plan to make my next story!

I'm planning an EXO fanfic, I'm trying to see if I can get a poster, but it seems like every shop is full now haha.

Let's meet again~