♥ || Chapter 2

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 2

After taking the local bus from the nearest busstop near the coffee shop, you hopped off on the 6th stop and fastened your way to JanDi's house down the street. Freaked out you walked down the street because you couldn't see a thing afraid you would walk through a spiderweb you couldn't see with your bare eyes.. "Aish, another lantern broken or what?!" and you nearly bumped into a pole you couldn't see "Holy crap...when will they finally fix the darn lights here" you shouted to yourself softly and finally made it to the front door.

The front door swung open almost right after you rang the bell you found Mrs Byun in the doorpost "Come in, she's in her room".

You didn't really know what to say except that you felt sorry for their loss "I am sorry for your loss Mrs Byun".

She gave you a grateful smile and hugged you "Thanks dear".

You raised the plastic bag you were still holding in your hand "My mom made porridge, she said you can probably use some".

Mrs Byun took the plastic bag from you and your head while you took off your shoes "We will definitely enjoy this. Thank your mother for me".

You smiled at Mrs Byun hiding your hands in your hoodie sleeve "I will" and you rushed to JanDi's room and carefully knocked. "JanDi-ah?" you shouted not too loud, but enough for your friend to hear.

You didn't hear anything until the door swung open and a happy JanDi embraced you with a tight hug "MaeRi, I am so happy that you are here" your friend sobbed sounding relieved to finally have a friend to talk to about her feelings.

You didn't hesitate and followed JanDi into her room and sat down on the bed with her after she calmed down. So much grief was coming out. Talking to your best friend made you realize that it must be tough to lose a pet you spent such a great amount of time of your life with. You've been friends with JanDi for seven years now and the Byun family always made you feel like family in their home, even when you came from a poorer family and had a somewhat different background, they saw you and your family as human. No longer the happy dog would greet you as soon as you would enter their yard or h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter