♥ || Chapter 3

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 3

While you were on your way home, you and Baekhyun started to have a little chat since it has been over a year last time you saw him.

"So what have you been doing all this time? You're still doing the EXO thing?" and you slid your hands in the sidepockets of your jacket.

Baekhyun smiled "Yea, but I enjoy it and they are all good guys! Wait...you don't follow us?" and he stopped you from walking any further and made you look at him.

You carefully shook your head "You know I would love to, but I just don't have time" and you glanced at the ground "Too much work and it seems to get crazier by the day".

"Ok, I see. You're forgiven" Baekhyun joked and linked his arms in yours and continued your walk back to your house.

"You know, it feels good to have an old friend back" you whispered resting your head on his shoulder.

Baekhyun kissed the top of your head "I am sorry I am not much of a friend lately, but our schdules are crazy" he explained.

You raised your head up again "I am sure of that, that's called life and work".

You finally reached home and stopped in front of the door. "Do you want me to walk you in? I am sure your da will be furious since you're kind of late" Baekhyun shrugged looking at his watch.

You shook your head "I'll be fine. Thanks for walking me home. Guess I will see you around?"

Baekhyun smiled "Of course" and pulled you in a hug "It was good seeing you again MaeRi".

You smiled resting your chin on his shoulder and inhaling the scent hanging around him. "It was good seeing you too".

Baekhyun pulled you away from the hug and took a deep stare into your eyes and removed a string of hair from your face and smiled not moving his eyes from you.

"What?" you asked starting to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly you were feeling as what you did seven years ago "Why are you looking at me like that?".

"Nothing" and Baekhyun slipped his hands in the pockets of his coat "I think you're still as beautiful as I remember".

You have been 'just' friends with Baekhyun for the last five years and never he made you blush, but he did it again right now and you did your best to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter