♥ || Chapter 6

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 6

After Baekhyun and JanDi were finished receiving birthday gifts from all the friends invited to their party, the DJ started to play some good dance music and practically managed to get everyone out on the floor to dancing to Pitbull's 'I Know You Want Me' while you were just enjoying your cocktail on the lounge watching everyone having fun.

JanDi slid herself next to you "MaeRi, why are you still sitting here? You should be dancing out there!"

You took a sip from your Swimming Pool cocktail "I will, just give me some time to warm up".

JanDi shook her head and shrugged "No no sister. You have been warming up for 30 minutes already. Get your out there and dance. Didn't you love dancing?"

"I do, it's just....never mind, I will get out there, I promise" you assured your best friend with your cutest innocent smile.

"Yah don't make me drag you out there" JanDi giggled "It's my birthday and I want you to dance and have fun. Can you please just forget about TS for tonight please? I am begging you" JanDi pleaded making a sad face causing you to laugh.

You laughed nearly spilling out your drink "Aren't you suppose to dance with that Suho guy over there, he seems to be waiting for you to come back and dance with him" and you gestured to the smiling Suho on the dancefloor. 

JanDi couldn't stop smiling and it was the first time in years you had seen her smile like that. A smile a little girl has when she receives her first barbie doll for her birthday. You smirked "You like him don't you? Does your brother know?" you added teasing your best friend.

"He's cute isn't he?" JanDi said nearly drowning herself in her Cosmopolitan cocktail.

"JanDi-ah...." and you couldn't stop laughing on the sight of your best friend nearly making a complete fool out of herself in front of the guy she likes.

"By the way, it's quite obvious I like him right?" JanDi cheered placing the cocktail glass back on the table in front of her and pecked your cheek "You better join us in ten minutes otherwise I will make someone get you" she warned you in a playful way.

You nodded "I promise I won't take much longer" and noticed Suho coming your way.

JanDi was too excited and nearly tripped over your feet, simply because she was clumsy enough to do so, but Suho was right there to catch her "Whoa, be careful" he said smiling at JanDi who had a tight grip on his arms and looked up in his eyes and couldn't stop laughing. "I don't want you to kill yourself in those shoes" Suho smirked taking JanDi's hands and help her balance straight up again.

JanDi turned to you before she took Suho's hand back to the dancefloor and whispered in your ear "By the way, someone's checking you out" an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter