♥ || Chapter 7

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 7

"Don't just stand there. Go dance with her" Minho shrugged pushing Jonghyun in your direction.

Jonghyun got startled by Minho's sudden action, but got closer to you than he was in the first place and slowly walked towards you.

"What's wrong with him?" Taemin said laughing looking at his hyung "He usually isn't like this. He alwyas has a big mouth".

Minho laughed at the maknae's statement "I think he is embarressed about his actions the other day".

Dancing like no tomorrow you didn't notice Jonghyun approaching you until he shadowed your view. "Hi" Jonghyun started his conversation afraid of what your reaction would be.

You smiled "Hi! Wanna dance?"

Jonghyun blinked his eyes not expecting that kind of reaction. What happened to you? At first you were sticking out your tongue to him and now you were extremely friendly asking him to dance with you. Did you have a bit too much to drink or were you just bipolar? He didn't want to think about it and smiled back at you "Sure" and took your hands and pulled you closer while you two danced around each other not leaving any space between you two.

JanDi and Suho joined the dancefloor again and your friend couldn't help but laugh "I thought she hated the guy".

Suho shrugged "Why would she hate Jonghyun? He's a nice guy and he's a good friend of mine"

"Really?" JanDi asked in disbelief raising her eyebrow.

Suho nodded "Yea really. He's just having a heart time getting over his ex girlfriend who cheated on him. He told me what happened the other day and he regrets it".

"Mhm, then I think they have something in common" JanDi shrugged moving closer to Suho "I don't really know what happened, but they seem to have fun so no need to worry right?"

"You're right" Suho smiled at JanDi leaning in making his move to kiss her. JanDi didn't object and just got along with it, because she clearly didn't mind his move.

After dancing for hours, the later it got and everyone started to leave one by one, including JanDi, Suho, and the biggest part of the EXO family. A party wouldn't be a party if there wasn't any drinking involved and you probably had a cocktail or two too many and couldn't stop laughing. Everything around you appeared to be super hilarious.

"Someone's had a drink too many" Minho shrugged padding Jonghyun on his shoulder "Good luck with that".

"Yah, aren't you guys going to help me?" Jonghyun begged his friends.

"Isn't she your date" Key laughed finding it quite amusing.

"Date?" Jonghyun raised his voice "She's not my date. We just danced and that's it".

"Why so serious?" you laughed pointing at Jonghyun falling into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter