♥ || Chapter 10

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 10

While Jonghyun dragged you down the hallway of the SM Town dance practice studios, pretty much everyone gave you both a confused look and looked at one another not knowing what was going on.

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Baekhyun asked looking confused pointing at the both of you walking out of the building.

"I thought she didn't like him?" JanDi asked looking confused at her brother.

Suho shrugged "It looks like they're going out somewhere?".

"You think?" Baekhyun laughed wanting to go after you to see where you two were going.

"Don't. Just let them go, they need their time to talk" JanDi stopped her brother from going after you and Jonghyun. "After all, it was a part of the plan for her to get TaeSang out of her head right?"

Key raised his eyebrow "Where the hell are they going? We aren't finished with practice yet!".

"I am sure he will be back, mama" Minho laughed padding Key's shoulder."Let's take a break ourselves as well until Jonghyun comes back".

Taemin chuckled "If he ever comes back"

"Yah! You want to die? That's not funny Taemin-ah" Key pouted.

"Let's get some coffee while we're at it" Minho suggested 

"Coffee?" Onew shouted looking at Minho as if he had gone mad "I prefer chicken, let's eat chicken".

Minho shook his head "You and your chicken. You will be a chicken in your next life if you don't look out". 

Everyone who heard that started laughing at Minho's statement. Suho, Baekhyun, JanDi, Key, Taemin, Minho and Onew headed out to find a place to eat while you and Jonghyun prepared yourselves to cross the street waiting for the walking sign to turn to green.

Just when you cross over and Jonghyun does too, a car who is not paying attention to the road is speeding in your direction and doesn't see you crossing over and just when the car almost approaches you, Jonghyun sees it just in time and pulls you back to the side walk "Look out!" Just before you know it, you've landed on the ground, on top of Jonghyun, on the sidewalk. Your heart's beating faster, while you looked at Jonghyun and you both stared each other in the eyes. "You're alright?" Jonghyun whispered looking at you.

You nodded lightly and quickly realized you were lying down on Jonghyun and started to feel uncomfortable and quickly got off Jonghyun helping Jonghyun up "Are you alright yourself? I am sorry! Did you hurt yourself?" you asked with a worried look wondering if he is hurt because of you.

Jonghyun shrugged dusting himself off "I am alright, don't worry about me. I am not made out of glass, I didn't break anything". You awkwardly just rubbed your neck "Let's get our coffee finally". Jonghyun smiled at you taking your hand and made a second attempt to cross the street and this time you finally made it into the Starbucks without meeting the bricks on the ground.

As soon as you walked into the Starbucks Jonghyun let go of your hand and looked at you with a big grin on his face "It's my treat so, what would you like?"

"Mhm, I think I want a frappucino java chip with whipped cream?!" you answered pointing at the chalkboard behind the counter.

Jonghyun turned to the lady behind the counter "One frappucino java chip with whipped cream and one caramel macchiato please"

"What size?" the lady asked friendly looking at Jonghyun and back at you.

"Ohh tall is fine, thanks" you shrugged.

"One tall and one grande, thanks" Jonghyun answered the lady.

"Anything else?" the lady asked once mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter