♥ || Chapter 4

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 4

It was close to eight, 7:45 to be exact when a big group of boys walked into the shop and took a seat at the lounge table while the tall guy Minho from the day before walked towards the counter together with a guy you haven't seen before.

You dried your hands on your suspend and walked towards the customers "How may I help you?" you asked friendly, trying hard not to show how exhausted you actually were.

Minho smiled at you "three americano's and five ice coffees, grande please"

"Anything else?" you asked the tall guy before you would turn to the coffee machine to prepare the coffee.

Minho shook his head "No thank you, that's it".

"That's $12,45 please" and you took the cash from Minho and wanted to give him the change back.

"You can keep the change, it's ok" and Minho turned to the younger guy next to him.

"Thank you. Your coffees will be right here" and you turned around to prepare the eight coffees. While preparing the coffees you noticed the big group of guys looking at you from the corner of your eye, but you decided to ignore it and not pay attention to it since it wasn't going too much good anyway. You placed all the finished cups of coffee on an empty trey and handed them over to Minho.

Minho smiled at you "Thank you MaeRi" and took the trey from the counter and headed to the group of guys who were clearly waiting for their coffee.

"Do you know this girl?" the new, young guy asked first looking at Minho and took another look over his shoulder at you.

"No Taemin, she wears a name tag. I don't personally know her, she just happens to work here. All I am being is polite".

You took a desperate look at your watch and released a big sigh knowing you were probably not going to be ready to go to JanDi and Baekhyun's birthday party. The thought of it made you sad, but there were way too many customers coming in and out, no way your parents would allow you to leave. Just when you find a bit of time to refill the coffee machines and clean where you could, the shop door swung open and a good looking Baekhyun walked into the shop going straight for the counter.

"Yah, Baekhyun-nie, what are you doing here?" Suho shouted surprised to find the birthday boy in the shop.

Baekhyun made a gesture to his hyung that he needed to take care of something and that he would be over in a minute. You turned around, startled as soon as you heard Baekhyun's name shouted from the lounge table. Baekhyun moved closer to the counter, leaned over and couldn't remove the big smile from his face "Are you coming?".

You cleaned your hands on your suspend "Baekhyun....I am sorry but I can't. No way my parents will let me go right now" you explained with a disappointed tone.

"It's all taken care of. See those two guys over there?" and he pointed at the two guys who just walked into the shop towards the counter. "They are here to replace you. I knew your parents wouldn't let you go on a saturday evening unless there is someone to replace you, so I arranged two people instead of one. I am sure your parents will manage the rest of the evening without you.".

You blinked your eyes and looked surprised and puzzled at the same time "B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter