♥ || Chapter 9

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 9

After a little twenty minutes you walked out of the bathroom showered and clean wearing a pair of jeans, a cute white top and a black blazer, wet long hair drapped down over your shoulders.

"Whoooh MaeRi, you look cutre" JanDi cheered rushing over to you "Let me do your hair".

"What are you guys planning to do anyways?" you murmured sitting down on the bed while JanDi started to curl your hair.

"Don't ask so many questions. It's sunday, no work, we're just going out to have fun. Trust me" JanDi assured you.

"Ah I am not sure if I should trust you guys....is Jonghyun involved?" you asked carefully.

Baekhyun shrugged "I'll see you girls downstairs" and walked out of the bedroom.

"MaeRi, no he isn't. We're just going to hang out with my brother and some other EXO members. That's it" JanDi lied trying her hardest to convince you and continued curling your hair. "Alright, you're ready, you look cute".

"JanDi-ah, why do I have the feeling I am dressed up to meet with someone?" you asked following your best friend down the stairs to meet Baekhyun.

"You are meeting with Baekhyun's EXO friends, that's it" JanDi lied to you once more "Now can we go? You begged us to help you, we're helping you, so let's have fun today".

"Alright, I surrender" you shrugged following your two best friends outside and got into the car.

After driving for about fourty minutes, you arrived at the SM Town practice studios. You have never been to this building and neither were you aware of what it actually was. You stepped out of the car and walked into the building not understanding why there were girls outside waiting.

"Baekhyun-ah.....Baekhyunnie" screams were coming from the group of girls.

"Why are these girls standing here screaming your name?" you asked looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun laughed "Those girls are called fans, don't pay attention to it. It comes with the territory".

You laughed and simply just followed Baekhyun since he knew where to go and you girls didn't. Baekhyun opened the door to one of the practice rooms "Whatsup!!!" Baekhyun cooed trough the room.

Taeming looked at the door "Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing here?".

"Just a little visit" Baekhyun shrugged.

It took a few seconds before you even realized you were interrupting SHINee's practice "JanDi-ah!! I don't wanna be here" you whispered begging your friend to leave and turned around.

Jonghyun just wiped off the sweat from his face with his shirt and noticed you coming in "What the hell is she doing here?'  he hissed looking disgusted at you.

"Let's hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter