♥ || Chapter 5

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 5

Baekhyun pulled up in front of the Grand Ambassador Hotel "We're here" and stepped out of his vehicle and rushed to your side and opened the passenger door and reached out his hand to you "Are you coming beautiful?".

You placed your hand in his "Can you please stop making those compliments romeo?" you giggled.

Baekhyun shrugged "What? You don't like it?" he joked closing the door behind you handing his car keys to the guy in the black and red suit who was going to take care of the parking.

"I didn't say that did I?" you laughed following the birthday boy into the hotel and slowly walked to the big room he rented out for the party. "You're still acting like romeo, just like you did when we were still dating" you shrugged.

Baekhyun stopped walking and stopped you with him and took your other hand in his too "MaeRi, you were my first love and I think I still love you and always will, no matter if we are seperated or not. I know things went completely wrong with TaeSang...."

You cut off Baekhyun's sentence from talking any further "H..how do you know about me and TaeSang?".

"My sister told me and she also told you don't want any kind of relationship and I understand" Baekhyun whispered not taking his eyes of you squeezing both your hands.

Your eyes filled with tears and carefully pulled away your hands. You knew Baekhyun meant it all well and he's one of your bestest friends after all, but the love for TaeSang was still there and it was a sore subject since you only broke up two months ago. Everything regarding this guy hurt, no matter how hard you were trying to get over it. "I do not want to talk about this ok" and turned around walking away from Baekhyun.

"MaeRi?!" Baekhyun shouted running after you and caught your wrist pulling you into his arms "I am sorry! I didn't mean it like that" he whispered feeling guilty for bringing up the TaeSang subject to begin with.

"I know you didn't" and you pulled away from the hug swallowing your tears taking a deep breath and looked back at Baekhyun "Look...you will always be someone special to me. You were the first guy I ever had a crush on and I will always cherish these feelings we had and moments we shared. Please don't be mad at me or wait for me Baekhyun! You will meet a great girl one day who's going to love you, but I can't give you that, I still love TaeSang. You probably think I'm an idiot, but I am just not over him. Can we just be friends?" you begged him.

Baekhyun took your hands in his again and smiled at you "I am not expecting anything and how can I be mad at you? You're honest with me and that's ok" he assured you and pulled you back into a hug "Of course we will be friends, but I will always love you, no matter what guy comes into your life, but can you do me a favor?".

You shrugged "What is it?" and pulled away from the hug.

"Don't let this TaeSang guy control the rest of your life! I know everything is still sore and raw, but  not every single guy out there is just like him. I don't want you to be blind to a guy who is willing to give you what you need and deserve, don't make yourself crazy over this guy ok?" he whispered smiling at you.

"I won't, but right now can we go inside and celebrate your birthday? I don't want to dwell over my ex and besides, I am pretty sure everyone is expecting you by now" you shrugged pulling Baekhyun by his hand into the big room that was decorated with a lot of white, blue and pink balloons, small lights that looked like stars drapped all over the ceiling.
"Happy birthday Baekhyun-ah" you cheered giving him a big hug and handed over a small white box. "I got you this, hope you still remember this".

Baekhyun smirked while looking at the little white box in his hands "Should I be scared now?"

You giggled playfully poking his arm "It's nothing to be embarressed about, I promise. Will you just open the box already?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter