♥ || Chapter 8

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 8

You slowly woke up as soon as the morning sunlight made it's way through the cracks between the curtains burning on your face. You stretched yourself releasing a big yawn trying to sit up straight, but you felt as if you got hit by a truck "Omo" you murmured with your eyes squeezed and a hand on your head since it hurt. Carefully you rested your head back on the pillow again when the door swung open.

"Good morning MaerRi-ah" JanDi cheered in the happiest tone with a tray in her hands closing the door behind her with her foot.

"Good morning" you said with a crack in your voice yawning once more "Wait, what am I doing here?" you wondered when you finally realised you were not in your own bed.

JanDi sat hersself down on the bed "My brother took you here, according to him you've had a drink too many".

You rubbed your eyes trying to sit up straight, but your head felt as if it was ready to explode "Ouch....so this is what it feels to be hungover" you murmured.

"I made you coffee so you can wake up" JanDi smiled placing the trey on your lap as soon as you sat up straight. "Why did you drink that much to begin with? It's so not like you".

"Ah I don't know" you whispered taking a sip from the glass of water taking in an asprine. "I know you don't want to hear it but I think I was so angry over TaeSang thinking about when I caught him with MiDo, I started to drink more. I know it's not right and it won't happen again.

"MaeRi, what that guy did to you sleeping with one of your friends is the worst thing someone can do, but you have to let go of this guy, there are a ton of other good guys out there who know how to treat you. I know it's a hard thing to ask but let TaeSang go, he is more bad to you than good" your friend JanDi worried about you.

Your eyes started to fill with tears "I really thought he was different you know. I was crazy about him and I stil am. How will I get over him JanDi?" you pleaded starting to cry.

"MaeRi-ah I didn't mean to make you cry" JanDi whispered starting to hug you. "I know it still hurts, but you gotta try".

You pulled away from the hug "I still love him. He was the perfect guy, I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. He talked about getting married and how much he wanted to be with me and a week later I find him sleeping with MiDo. How do I get over that?".

"All I can do is be here for you as a friend and I will always be but this TaeSang guy will realize soon enough what he lost. Do you think he is hurt the way you are? If he cared about you one bit he wouldn't have done it in the first place. You deserve better than that. But try to forget him. You've been in this state for two months, don't do this to yourself MaeRi" JanDi said while removing some hair from your face.

The door swung open again and a smiling Baekhyun walked in and sat down on the bed next to his sister "Good morning. Did you sleep alright?"

You shook your head "I think I slept, but I feel trashed" and you looked down at the breakfast trey in front of you.

"You were pretty wasted last night, I've never seen you like that" Baekhyun confessed rather sounding worried about you in general.

"MaeRi can you promise me one thing?" JanDi started "Whatever TaeSang is going to try to make you go back to him, don't do it! I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter