♥ || Chapter 11

Public Display of Affection [MODIFYING start: 27/03/2015]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ || Chapter 11

"You guys are back?"  you murmured with a shocked face as if you comitted a crime.

"Hiiiii" JanDi waves awkwardly as if everything was cool. "We didn't find you so we went out to have a break" she continued with a big grin on her face wrapping an arm around your shoulder. 

You chuckled shaking your head "Really? I don't believe you. I am pretty sure you were finding yourself an excuse" and made an eye gesture between your best friend and her crush Suho.

JanDi frowned "What? No way" and pulled on your arm into a corner in the practice room wanting to hear you out. "So...he made you dance didn't he?"

You blinked your eyes not sure what your best friend was fishing at "And?".

"Oh my god" JanDi squealed "Can't you see? One day with this guy over there and you're back to your old self. That's amazing!"

"Please don't get delusional. It's not going to happen" you reminded your best friend wanting to avoid confrontation.

JanDi frowned "Sorry? Mae, I know what I saw. That was you right there. Everything got ruined because of this TaeSang guy". She quickly placed her hand on knowing she said something she shouldn't have.

You shook your head "You did not just bring that name up again?" and rushed out of the practice not wanting to show your weakness in front of everybody.

"What's wrong with her?" Key asked confused watching you leave the room looking somewhat upset.

"MaeRi, please wait" JanDi shouted wanting to go after you knowing she upset you, but her brother stopped her.

"Did you say something to her?" Baekhyun asked wanting an explenation from his twin sister.

Jonghyun just took a few big sips from his bottle of water before he saw you rushing out of the practice room. Did he do or say something wrong? He threw the bottle into his bag running out of the studio on a mission to look for you.

JanDi nervously bit her lower lip playing with hands "I mentioned that name again" and looked at her feet feeling guilty.

"Why?" Baekhyun shook his head "Why JanDi-ah? You know how sensitive she still is about that guy. Why did you have to do that?".

JanDi raised her shoulders "I don't know. I didn't mean to" and looked at her brother with that much guilt "I am sorry okay. I know I shouldn't have mentioned that name".

"Then why did you? I know you always speak whatever comes to your mind, but something you gotta think before you speak. You'll hurt people" Baekhyun reminded his sister worried about it was going to affect you.

Jonghyun looked to his right and to his left but didn't see you anywhere near the building. 'Where did she go?'. He was clueless because he didn't really know you long enough to know where you would first go. He decided to go with his instinct and turned left. He ran down the street passing several alleys, looking into every single one of them until he saw a girl sitting on the brick floor that looked just like you. He knew then and there he found you.

Carefully Jonghyun approached you not knowing how you would react, let alone the state you would be in. What if it wasn't the MaeRi he was looking for? But the closer he got, he noticed it could be only you. With your knees up to your face hugging your knees, covered by your long brown red-ish wavy hair, you didn't see anyone approaching.

"MaeRi are you okay?" Jonghyun whispered kneeling in front of you hoping would say something.

You weren't sure if you were hallucinating or if you were really hearing someone talk, you raised your head a little before you noticed it was Jonghyun sitting in front of you. "Oh god no" you sobbed feeling somewhat embarrassed that he had to see you this way digging your face back into your knees.

Jonghyun didn't expect you to be crying in the first place, but when you revealed your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter