Act Like Nothing's Wrong

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Hyeri's perspective...

"Oh hi there, again..." He eye-smiled at me; G-Dragon, again. 

"Oh Hi" I said, somewhat shy. 

"Searching for something too?"

"I just went to get some chips from the vending machine, that's all" I was like, dying. 

"Oh, I went after one of our noona stylist, see you later, alright?" And he waved, smiling beautifully while I almost crashed into a wall. 

Inside the girls dressing room...

"Weird day, today, right?" Kimchi said.

"Wae?" Yumi asked.

"Well, first we met B2ST, a fast introduction and then they flew, THEN we met, Big Bang, and, well, the same" She said. 

"So?" Mare was not getting it. 

"I don't know, I have a weird feeling about this..." Kimchi said. Everybody else seemed in their own world. 

"I'm tired. Can't wait to go home" Velvet said brushing her hair with her fingers. 

"Velvie" Kimchi got close to Velvet and lowered her voice.

"What?" 

"Are we seriously going to that bbq? I mean, we just met them, it'll be awkward."

"I know, but my dongsaeng Dae seems to really wanna go. Who knows? Maybe she'll show her fangirling side, that, I wanna see"

Kimchi smiled, she definitely wanted to see that. 

"So, we met our future nampyeon" She added.

"I know... But for some reason, I wasn't even paying attention to him. I should be ashamed of myself" 

"Well, all eyes were ON him, ha ha!"

"I know..."

"What?" 

"Huh?, Oh, nothing" She seemed clueless.

"TELL ME!"

"Nah, is nothing" Velvet said. 

"Are you sure?"

"Uh, yeah" She seemed troubled about something.