Dorm Mementos.

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Still in the living room...

"Yeoja, calm yo' !... What DO I think? Well, I'm dying here, I've practiced my off, I want my moves to be flawless and kill them with my charms."  Daeyang said. That was unexpected, the girls seemed lost. 

"Kill who?" Mare wondered.

"Who else? My future nampyeon taeyang, you babo! Aish!" 

"Ahhh, woah, ha ha ha!" They all say. She wasn't amused but ended up laughing anyways. 

"I can't wait for our new looks, I know what I'm doing to my hair..." Velvet said mischievously. 

"Ugh, I know mine. I'm keeping my hair long but opting for a jet black dye. Nice bangs and I'm good to go. Simple but killer." Daeyang said. 

"Kim, I got the perfect one for you. Short one side, longer the other. Min's style (Miss A's Min) I want you to get the tough look, something CL related... (2NE1's CL)" Velvet said to Kimchi. 

"Me gusta" She said with a half evil smirk. 

"What about me?" Mare asked. 

"And me?" Hyeri as well. 

"I already know what I want. I want to look, somehow, like Minzy. That haircut is fun and simple!" Yumi seemed more excited than everybody else. 

"Ok. that it'll do. Hyeri, your long breezy hair is wonderful. Some layers will do great and a random platinum streak to make it more thrilling." Velvet said. Leader as she is. 

"Got it!" She replied.

"I don't know, for some reason I see Mare with a short bob with her natural color. I don't know, at least for now. That's just my opinion. "Kimchi said. 

"Ok, I like it!" Mare jumped with joy. They all stared poker-faced. 

"What's yours eonnie?" Yumi asked Velvet.

"Yeah, what's yours?" curiosity took over. 

"Wait for it." Velvet had the evil smirk this time. 

"I'M BACK!" Choomie enters the living room with like 5 luggages. 

"CHOOMIE!" They all jump her. 

 

Ps: Ok, B2ST is not featured yet, just wait for it >:D