When The Door Closes

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Back to everybody's perspective...

"I'm in shock, they're so beautiful..." Choomie said.

"You bad girl, we know what you did!" Daeyang said. Choomie was a bit afraid. 

"So what, truth needs to be exposed always. And those pants, unfff..." She replied. She backed away a little. 

They all laughed madly.

"I was dying!" Yumi said.

"Ain't that the truth" Velvet responded sarcastically. 

"Velvie, I forgot to tell you but your hairstyle is awesome." Kimchi said.

"You gusta? I thought blue black would be awesome and would add me some swagger indeed plus the pixie cut is def' part of my persona" Velvet said.

"Well, back to B2ST... Did you see how smexy is Junghyun, did you, DID YOU?!" Mare said. Velvet judged her with her face.

"I think he's into me..."Mare replied. 

"Keep hallucinating" Daeyang said putting her hair up in a messy bun. 

"I think he would love Dae, since you both are the bad kids type" Kimchi said. Daeyang smiled. 

"We are going to that barbecue for sure!" Choomie said.

"No we're not" Velvet said coldly. 

"Yes, we are." Daeyang said. She looked directly at Velvet.

"Ok, we are" Velvet replies.

"Wae you all of the sudden changed your mind?" Hyeri wondered.

"Dae spoke" She said. They all laughed, including Daeyang. There's no doubt Daeyang is the boss between them, even if Velvet is the leader. Dae is just to scary to argument with. 

 

Ps: Big Bang will enter next, now things will get serious. Hope you're liking it, leave comments, I wanna know what you think! >:D