Easy

Wanna Be Until Whenever

The day of the barbecue party came, the girls were anxious, excited and somewhat not believing it was for real but that didn't stop them. The girls were wearing their best clothes, iest make-up and nicest perfumes. But nobody seemed more excited than Daeyang and Mare. 

At their dorm...

"Ya! have you seen my Chanel top?" Yumi yells from across her room.

"How am I suppose to know?" Choomie replied poker-faced. 

"Well, I saw you with it in hands the other day" 

"Ah, no. I had it in my hand because I found it and then put it away. Don't ask me where I put it because memory I lack sweetheart"

"Ya! I need it! you better go find it!"

"NO! what you want it anyways? If it is to show some cleavage it is not going to work anyways because we ran out of paper. Oh wait, socks we have, wanna borrow mine?" Choomie said in a fiesty way. 

"AHH! If I catch you, you are dead!" Yumi ran after Choomie. Choomie climbed the kitchen table and started sticking out her tongue and wiggling her arms madly. The rest of the girls were laughing like crazy. 

"Ok, ok enough. We must go, here's your top Yumi. Get ready fast we better bounce" Velvet said. 

20 Minutes later they leave the dorms. They head to the beach where the barbecue was located, it was turning night, and faces were becoming strangers, the only people they could recognize were B2ST indeed, the rest were just random people although Hyuna seemed present or maybe just a look-like. They couldn't care less, the girls had different missions indeed, except for two, whom happened to have the same target. 

"Annyeong, you made it!" Doojoon greeted the girls with a cheerful wave. 

"Hello, yeah, sorry if we came a bit late" Velvet said. 

"Nah, at this time is when things get better. Please, grab a drink" He was, no doubt, a great host. 

Velvet, Choomie and Kimchi walked the same direction, saying hi to people here and there, while Yumi and Hyeri went straight to where Dongwoon and Yoseob were standing. Daeyang was about to do the same when she felt a slight pat in the shoulder. 

"Hi, how are you?" Junghyun said half smiling.

"Oh hello, I thought it was one of the girls" She answered. 

"Good thing you guys made it. We don't usually invite people like this unless they are from the same company, you know" 

"I'm surprised we're here then" 

"Yoseob, that fanboy, he couldn't help himself. Plus, cute is what we aim for" He grinned wickedly. They just got there and he couldn't help himself but flirt right away. Like shark after prey. 

"It's that so?" She replied with the same smirk. 

"Would you like a drink?" 

"Sure, wae not." 

 

 

Ps: Now, from both perspectives, hers and his ^^