I Don't Understand.

Wanna Be Until Whenever

G-Dragon's Perspective

"Hi there" I waved. I honestly didn't think she would be, well, this fabulous in person. I'm speechless. Those sips of wine affected me definitely.

"Omo, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you guys were here...It's a privilege for me since I'm a proud V.I.P, I..." She said. Even her voice had me captivated. Her style reminded me so much of myself. Her flawless silhouette had me drooling. 

"You must be the leader" Daesung said friendly.

"Ah yeah, I'm Velvet" She said. And I was just there, staring quietly.

"I gotta say, and sorry If I'm too direct, but I love your style" I said. I couldn't help it.

"Well, Fashion is pretty much like my second name. You are an inspiration as well" She seemed more confident. That made my day. 

"Really? I'm so flattered. Gamsahamnida" I said. 

"We were just playing with the members of Hana, asking them their favorite in Big Bang and stuff" Seungri, that Panda, I know what he was trying to do. 

"Oh yeah?" She replied

"Yeah, your turn" I was curious.

"Well, Oh gosh..." She looked extremely nervous. The tall blonde-haired whispered something in her ear. They seem pretty close. Giggles here and there. I WANNA KNOW ALREADY!

"Ugh, well, this is so embarrasing, but...TOP, of course...oh, and you, G-Dragon" She seemed very uncomfortable. How cute.

"Aigoo, finally, another one chose me!" I said. I wanted to see her reaction.

"Ah well, I really really love your style." She said. Keep them words coming. 

"Thank you. It's not easy to write and produce, and stay in style. But I try my best" I said.

"Velvet eonnie writes as well, she reminds us of you so much since she's very strict when it comes to rehearsals and stuff" I think her name is Yumi. I remember her by her unavoiding big eyes. 

"Oh yeah? That's pretty much me" It was getting interesting.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a perfectionist. I joke around a lot, I'm usually the prank starter and everything but when it comes to work, it gets serious" She said. 

"Same with us, Jiyong hyung can be scary at times" Seungri, as always. TOP was standing still. Not a word from him yet. Better, because I laid eyes on the hot leader, even if she likes him more, I'll twist the story. 

"Yeah, but she doesn't write yet. A poet no doubt, but she wont write lyrics for the group. We don't know why. But she's starting to produce though" The serious looking said. She doesn't speak much. I see TOP or Taeyang in her. I wonder who her favorite is since she wouldn't reveal it.

"I'm not ready for that field yet. I want to be hundred percent ready to jump in. I hate the feeling of uncertainty" She said.

"I can help! I mean, we could..." What's wrong with me? I don't understand. I just met this girl!

"Ah, ok, sure..."She replied.

"Hyung, we need to go, I just got a message from one of our staff" Daesung said. And I was starting to enjoy this.

"Oh well, it was too good to be true. We barely have free times like this during work days. I'm glad we had the chance to meet you. I hope we encounter again with you girls" I meant it. Especially her. 

"Ok. We hope the same, we truly love Big Bang. Goodbye"

Her voice kept resounding in my head. What is this?! I know tons of female groups, beautiful girls indeed but never felt so... weird. Maybe is just the wine effect, yeah, I'll probably forget about this later. 

I hope I don't. 

 

Ps: You gusta? >:D COMMENTS PLEASE! Ok, now Big Bang dressing room! I keep notes below but once the story is finished, notes will be all gone!