Fool

Wanna Be Until Whenever

Big Bang's dressing room...

"So, can you explain us what was that?" Taeyang asked G-Dragon. He wasn't serious about it though, more like curious.

"What?" 

"What happened there" Taeyang said.

"I don't get it" He grabs a bottle of water and drank. He wouldn't put the bottle down. 

"Yeah right, we all know you get all shy and quiet around females, especially if you JUST met them" TOP finally spoke. He had an evil smirk.

"So? There's always a first time..."

"And what was up with that? You asking them who was their fave and stuff..." Seungri said.

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous because no one chose you, princess!" G-Dragon pinched his cheek playfully. 

"Ya! that hurts!" Seungri shrieked.

"We should invite them to my birthday bash" G-Dragon said.

"GD, calm down, you just met the girls!" TOP said.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Daesung said.

"I have a feeling that you are interested in one of them, aren't you?" Taeyang asked. Left eyebrow raised. 

"What If I am?...  It doens't matter! C'mon, they're cool, it'll be fun!" GD was definitely unto something. 

"Whatever Jiyong" TOP was smiling. He was suspicious about G-Dragon's behavior. 

"You're just hype because the leader liked you too" TOP said smiling. Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri laughed.

"Well, right, but what are you talking about? THEY ALL WANTED YOU!" He said laughing too.

"Ya! AISH!" TOP's face was tomato-red. He slapped GD in the face playfully. 

"You y beast hyung, so jealous of you, aish!" Seungri jumped him. 

"Well, it's not like I try, I don't know, ugh! whatever..." 

"I'm gonna get the noona stylist, I think she went to eat somewhere. I need hair fixed. I'll be back" G-Dragon heads out of the room. But of course, he collides with somebody else. 

Ps: continue later...